Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Evidence of UFO's V2 [Re: Swami]
    #2365458 - 02/21/04 08:43 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Swami said:

Think of the Horta (a silicon-based amorphous blob) from a 1969 Star Trek episode. Guess those screenwriters are pretty advanced dudes...

They could have known a thing or two..

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Evidence of UFO's V2 [Re: Shroomism]
    #2370794 - 02/23/04 04:21 AM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Vision. Thank you for the rational outlook. I suppose sceptics would say that your and my own outlook is quite irrational, but sceptics quite affectively ignore away anything that does automaically manifest purely in the physical realms.
I think the important point is that conclusions when you consider the extreme otherworldness of these experiences, and the fact that many experiences are completely bizarre - where time seems slower or faster, beings seem subtle as if not really organic, etc suggests that these phenonema arent consistantly held to the same physical laws that we 'think' ours is held by.
Abduction by Whatever guy - J.Mack?, Bud hopkins' book, Mothman Prophercies and Communion are all written about highly irrational material by highly rational minds. And they all profoundly express above all else, the other aspects of the strangeness of the phenonema - he lights in the sky and craft are played down compared to the weird environments and otherness of the experiences oftime, reality, their own appearance which canbe different to the physical world, and various other factors.
I just think it is too simple minded to have an open mind that ufos exist but then a closed mind that they have to be aliens from another dimension with agendas that we can relate to and similar appearances, when at the end of the day there could be all sorts of bizzare realities behind this.
I think John Keel said the words that changed my outlook - in two chapters he demonstrates that the phenonema changes its nature to SUIT the outlook of the experiencer.
There was a house featured in the book where one person had all udo related experiences, contact with aliens through his tv and all, the next person in the house had all ghost experiences and poltergeists, the third only bigfoot sittings and activity - it molded to what the could accept the easiest.

--------------------

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
Re: Evidence of UFO's V2 [Re: Learyfan]
    #2370889 - 02/23/04 05:48 AM (20 years, 29 days ago)

With all due respect, how do you justify writing off all extraterrestrial sightings in the face of such evidence? You're just believing what the government wants you to believe.

maybe YOU'RE just believing what the government wants you to believe :wink:

Offlinescarywindow
(see theair)(feel thesky)

Re: Evidence of UFO's V2 [Re: infidelGOD]
    #2371171 - 02/23/04 09:08 AM (20 years, 29 days ago)

hmmm. www.cassiopaea.org - the wave series.
this really IS an interesting read... I'm on chapter four right now.
I've heard most of this stuff before, and while I believe a LOT of it, I've never been for believing in channelings. Something about this one though... These people are trained physicists and scientists... and that really makes the difference here. Not because that makes them right or better than anyone else who claims to channel, but because they still hold a certian cynicism that they are even getting correct information (yet they seem to be pretty convinced). I implore everyone to check this out. It will certainly make you think at the very least.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2371631 - 02/23/04 11:24 AM (20 years, 29 days ago)

That picture may or may not be faked, but I know one thing. Dano has some good evidence in his first post in this thread.
It is faked and has been proven. The other "evidence" is along the same lines.

With all due respect, how do you justify writing off all extraterrestrial sightings in the face of such evidence?
What evidence do you have that a light in the sky is extra-terrestrial. Give me the best evidence now.

You're just believing what the government wants you to believe.
(See thread on "Poor Debating Technique".)

You didn't believe them when it came to "Operation Iraqi Liberation", so why do you believe them now in the face of such evidence of UFO's?
The government has not spoken to me on this issue. Perhaps in my next high-level cabinet meeting it will come up.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineThe_Visionaire
Torch

Loc: Indra's Net
Re: Evidence of UFO's V2 [Re: scarywindow]
    #2371712 - 02/23/04 11:44 AM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Yes, they do not take the channeled information for granted, but researches the subjects through other means as well. It is quite a substansial work that Laura Knight has done here, culminating in her book Ancient Science. The scope is weird to the limits of crazyness, and there are some concepts I just can`t buy (or can I...?).

It is not the coming wave that troubles me, more of the lizzie conspiracy thing. I`ll just have to read more.
The service to self contra service to others rhymes with some yogic text I have read.

Offlinescarywindow

Re: Evidence of UFO's V2 [Re: The_Visionaire]
    #2371823 - 02/23/04 12:15 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

The_Visionaire said:

It is not the coming wave that troubles me, more of the lizzie conspiracy thing. I`ll just have to read more.
The service to self contra service to others rhymes with some yogic text I have read.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. I mean, be aware and everything, but don't be frightened. It's all in the grand scheme of things. We'll be okay. The more knowledge that we possess, the better equipped we are against these sorts of beings. We choose our own reality. It's either live in fear and allow ourselves to be ensnared, or just say "NO! I want better than this!" and do the necessary research of your existing knowledge, and THEN seek out more knowledge just like Ms. Knight has.

I am a firm believer in the Wave. I really do believe that humanity here on Earth (which currently resides in 3rd density) needs to be tuning itself to get ready for this oncoming shift (to the 4th). Part of that tuning is simply SEARCHING for knowledge... and I don't just mean on some web page. Look inside. Look outside. It's all there. It's all here.

We can all do that, right?...

Oh, and very sorry for going way off topic.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Evidence of UFO's V2 [Re: scarywindow]
    #2371922 - 02/23/04 12:39 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

*Swami looks inside*

*Swami looks outside*

*Swami notes nothing extraordinary and scratches head*

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Evidence of UFO's V2 [Re: Shroomism]
    #2371929 - 02/23/04 12:39 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swami said:

Think of the Horta (a silicon-based amorphous blob) from a 1969 Star Trek episode. Guess those screenwriters are pretty advanced dudes...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They could have known a thing or two..

About writing fiction.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #2373045 - 02/23/04 05:31 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Still nothing but mockery Swami.

You have some excellent new angles on the topic blue meanie. I especially like the idea of the 'external forces' creating whatever is acceptable to that person!

Visionaire I like your outlook and have the same theories about physical/unphysical. The catagorization of dimesions/densities really isn't possible until science can quantify a seperation.

Great debating!

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #2373119 - 02/23/04 05:54 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

All sightings by everyone from the begining of time of aliens are false? If even one is true, then aliens exist. Am I right?

Were people who painted UFO's hundreds of years ago just seeing birds or government aircraft? How about this one from 1710...

Or this one from the 1400's.....

Or this one, also from the 1400's......

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
    #2373127 - 02/23/04 05:58 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Hey... is that a tugboat?

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
    #2373174 - 02/23/04 06:14 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Learyfan, good one, i seen those before and i was just about to search for them. As for the wave it's a cool theory that coinsides with the book of revelations very well but i suggest you search the words "Laura Knight" and "fraud" together on google before you come to any solid conclusions.

--------------------

Offlinescarywindow

Re: Evidence of UFO's V2 [Re: Spokesman]
    #2373312 - 02/23/04 07:10 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Spokesman said:
but i suggest you search the words "Laura Knight" and "fraud" together on google before you come to any solid conclusions.

I did exactly that, and there is nothing that really makes me doubt her sincerety. I'm not saying that I follow this woman... not by any means. I just find that a lot of what the Cassiopaeans are saying to be relevant. Hell, maybe it IS a fraud, but it made me think A LOT. I'm still more convinced that this lady is sincere.
They have no solid proof to the contrary.

Anonymous

#2373341 - 02/23/04 07:19 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

I've been researching and reading the Cassiopaea material for 2 years now and while I don't believe Laura or her work is a fraud (and there are some extremely dedicated people out there with web sites trying to make her look bad), I do believe all the attention has gone to her head. The Cassiopaea web site used to have a lot of insightful info, including all the channelings. Now all the site contains is Laura's extremely cynical and paranoid articles, which do little or nothing to help humanity prepare for the Transition in any way. The Wave series is all that remains of the old Cass site and I wouldn't spend much time on that site besides reading that. The channelings have conveniently disappeared from the web site also except for the excerpts included in the articles, and no new channelings have been released for more than a year. How is this in line with the mentality of service-to-others? [/rant]

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: Evidence of UFO's V2 [Re: ]
    #2373563 - 02/23/04 08:37 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Well this is what i found when i searched and while it could be an intent to destroy her credibility, people should be careful when puting any kind of faith in one persons belief. All i am saying is that you should do extensive research on the person who's literature you are starting to belive.

"That Laura Knight Jadczyk, her husband Ark Jadczyk, and other members of the Perseus Foundation did in fact commit serious fraud with the fake house raffle scam, the so-called Raffle of the Millennium, should be obvious to anyone who takes the time to look at the very basic details:

o They took in money, between $100,000 and $150,000 from October to January 2002 ?03, as a non-profit raffle sponsor even though Perseus Foundation is not now, and never has been, a legal 501-c-3 with the ability to grant tax write offs for donations.

o They never gave their house away, didn?t even pay off the mortgage, and as recently as this summer, 2003, were trying to sell it themselves.

o They left quickly for France, where, by Laura?s own figures in various instalments of the French Connection, they have spent over $80,000 in moving and living expenses, in addition to a $50,000 down payment on a castle.

Laura Knight Jadczyk has admitted in various round-about places that the above facts are true. The donation pages no longer mentions the Perseus Foundation or any kind of tax-exempt status, and certainly there has never been any sort of authorization letter from the IRS granting 501-c-3 status. Laura admitted that things didn?t go quite right with the house in Florida, but blamed it on the people she left in charge. And while she has never said where the money she details in her rantings comes from, there can be little doubt that it is in fact the money from the raffle scam"

http://www.cassiopaea.net/

--------------------

OfflineAtomisk
all forms areself awareness

Loc: jungle of love
    #2373634 - 02/23/04 09:05 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

plus, her vagina smells bad :lipsrsealed:

--------------------
o house-builder! thou art seen. thou shalt build no house again. all thy rafters are broken. thy ridge-pole is shattered.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Evidence of UFO's V2 [Re: The_Visionaire]
    #2373968 - 02/23/04 10:37 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

What is evidence? These UFOs are nothing we can confine to our laboratories...

Once again the tired "laboratory" excuse displaying the poster's ignorance on scientific study and methodology.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Evidence of UFO's V2 [Re: Sclorch]
    #2373992 - 02/23/04 10:46 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

No, neither a tugboat nor a UFO. It is the symbolic crown of a king coming down from heaven to coronate the young Christ.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Evidence of UFO's V2 [Re: Ego Death]
    #2374007 - 02/23/04 10:51 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Still nothing but mockery Swami.

Still nothing but tired old hoaxed photos and a bunch of sci fi speculation. Show something substantial and you will get a substantial reply.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom