Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Evidence of UFO's V2
    #2358036 - 02/20/04 03:37 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Yes, once again, I return to annoy you.

One reason commonly repeated for disbelief in UFO's visiting our planet is that 'Our sky's are being watched by astronomers every night, all over the world'.

I would like to point out that, in fact, the most qualified observers of the sky are seeing craft or lights that they themselves state are certainly not any known astronomical event.  Astronauts and astronomers are the most likely to be biased against alien/UFO phenomena yet many of them have had their minds changed when confronted with it.

My first peice of evidence is:
http://www.xdream.freeserve.co.uk/UFOBase/Astronomers.htm

This is a huge list of astronomers that have sighted UFO's with name/source information and descriptions.

In fact, the very same astronomer that discovered PLUTO has seen several UFO's and stated it was possible that they were extra-terrestrial although could not decide either way.  He also stated that the UFO phenomena has been given a bad name thanks to the wave of hoaxed pictures.  Suddenly a different picture emerges.

I expect many astronomers are worried about reporting anomalies because it could discredit their proffesional representation.

http://www.debshome.com/Astronomer_sightings_L.html

Is a source for above info.

One of the most spectacular video footages of a UFO encounter was taken by cameras on board the Discovery space shuttle on 15 September, 1991. The video sequence was picked up live by a number of amateurs who were directly monitoring the transmissions. The material has been shown in news broadcasts and circulated amongst UFO researchers worldwide.

Have a look for yourself and explain to me how this peice of space debris/meteorite/plasma ball performed a 90 degree turn at unimaginable speeds and shoots out of the Earths atmosphere into space.  It appears to be avoiding a beam of light fired from Earth.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1074.htm

This came from NASA so no silly excuses like they faked it please.  Despite the huge wave of hoaxed photo's their will be some that are real.  Why aren't their more pictures? They are trying to avoid attention not get it!  If they wanted to appear in the world media they would!

And then of course we have the astronauts.  Ever wondered why our space program has almost stopped?  The reason, in my mind, is the amount of astronauts reporting that they were being watched or followed by UFO's.  Funnily enough NASA cut off each of these incidents as they happened.  Radio error or where they trying to hide something from the thousands of astronomers listening/recording their signals from space.

Their is an excellent recording from Niel Armstrong seeing UFO's on the moon.

http://www.ufodigest.com/nasa/

On May 11, 1962 NASA pilot Joseph Walker said that one of his tasks was to detect UFOs during his X-15 flights. He had filmed five or six UFOs during his record breaking fifty-mile-high flight in April, 1962. It was the second time he had filmed UFOs in flight. During a lecture at the Second National Conference on the Peaceful Uses of Space Research in Seattle, Washigton he said:

"I don't feel like speculating about them. All I know is what appeared on the film which was developed after the flight." - Joseph Walker

To date none of those films has been released to the public for viewing.

Why would so many highly trained astronauts think that they saw UFO's if they wern't there.  Why does NASA have a policy of secrecy with UFO's and its astronauts.  Why won't they realease other UFO footage that they have picked up, if they themselves don't beleive it to be real.

One last peice of evidence, an active attempt to disclose what the officials have seen to the media and ignorant world.

www.disclosureproject.org

I can't wait to see Swami's excuses for all this.

The evidence is amounting and I will make it my mission to break this mass ignorance.

I don't want to be Fox Mulder.  I do want general public to realise that there is so much evidence pointing towards their existance that it is becoming absurd not to believe. :shocked:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: Evidence of UFO's V2 [Re: Ego Death]
    #2358107 - 02/20/04 04:28 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I can't lean towards neither side right now, although my logic would dictate that there is probably some terrestrial explination for the phenomena. But i hate when the media and goverment make eyewitnesses seem like crazy cooks. It's just so ovious that it's societies intent to make belivers seem crazy. When infact, like you stated, there is an outstanding amount of evidance. They make it seem as if it only lunatic rednecks from the country who fabricate these stories. When we all know that if UFO's would be visible anywhere, it would be out in the country since it's not infected by light polution. Also about 2 years ago A ufo was videotaped broad daylight in a heavy populated city in Mexico. Dozens and dozens of eye witnesses. ALso in cities in Europe. Ofcourse when something of this is actually lucky enough to make it into the media it's never given much coverage.

--------------------

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Evidence of UFO's V2 [Re: Spokesman]
    #2358190 - 02/20/04 05:59 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

DOnt you agree that it demonstrates and infantile and very human mind that feels the need to catagorise and describe to us what something is when there is no factual evidence of its existence let alone its VERY NATURE>
When did someone say 'wow a disk in the sky' or 'wow a strange light at night' = conclusion = 'they must be aliens from another planet that want to study our biology.
Its to simplistic to expect that the truth of these phenonema fits into a very simple and un imaginative linear model of the physical world - which quantum physics has basically destroyed.
i have seen a few ufos out in the desert but i dont claim to understand anything about them. I believe their existence, but as a true person of interlect i realise that there is no real way that i could understand anything about them from visual glimpses alone.

--------------------

OfflineThe_Visionaire
Torch

Loc: Indra's Net
Re: Evidence of UFO's V2 [Re: Ego Death]
    #2358392 - 02/20/04 07:55 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I agree with you danoEoboy. This phenomena is impossible to explain in usual terms if people would really take the time to study it. I`m sure there is no ONE evidence that could convince a sceptic. You have to collect pieces of puzzle from all areas; documented, radar-plotted and video-taped. You will also have to consider that millions of people have encountered UFO phenomena. Do you really think all these are delusions? (The real delusions are the absurd "scientific" explanations some sceptics come up with). Then you would have to put these pieces of puzzle together, and do not sit and wait for a pice of puzzle to fall into your lap, seek and ye shall find.

I do not agree with the way bluemeanie reasons. It seems to me that your approach to this is somewhat unscientific. If we have a phenomena that is not explainable by any contemporary scientific model or known technology (i.e. the extreme accelerations of UFOs measured by radars) we have to make some theories about what we are dealing with. Such a theory, and the only one that has the power to explain the wide range of phenomena we are dealing with here, is that we are dealing with extraterrestial intelligence. Whether these intelligent objects are 3-dimensional by nature or a cross-section of some hyperdimensional intelligence penetrating our own plane is an open question. Perhaps both.

It is indeed possible that alien civilizations may be able to trancend space-time in some way, thereby allowing faster-than-light travel.

The crop circles are another phenomena which probably relates to UFO technology. Yea, I know some of them are fake, but the real ones are impossible to explain in a satisfactory way. The area of the crop-circle is found to be radioactive, the crops are strangely fire-damaged by the root, and the way the crops are laid cannot be explained by usual trampling techniques (actually the late mathematician Gerald Hawkins, developed a new mathematical theorem based on the problem of how the crops could be laid in such a way.

Eyewitnesses reports that they have seen strange lights above the crop-circles area. There is also an incident captured on tape where we see a ball of light sweeping in the air over the acre while the crops flatten out forming the crop-circle (have no referance, saw it on a discovery documentary).

And by the way; there is two way in which to be fooled:
Either you believe that something is true and it turns out to be false, or you refuse to believe in something and it turns out to be the truth.

"You have to be awake, alert for truth." (David Bohm)

--------------------
There are no differences between men and gods,
one blends softly causal into the other.
-Frank Herbert, Dune.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Evidence of UFO's V2 [Re: The_Visionaire]
    #2358815 - 02/20/04 09:58 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

or when the beings in the ufo come out, and communicate with you, and tell you where they are from, and why they are there.. call me unscientific but I tend to believe them.

Earth is a very interesting place right now. There's a transformation going on but at the same time we are living in a pool of ignorance. They don't make themselves known on a global level because we can't handle it right now. We would go crazy and start killing people and try to kill them. So they have to introduce themselves slowly, over time.. to get us used to their presence. Imagine you have interstellar capabilities and you find a lesser developed civilization... would you just land and say hey... no..especially not if in your history you have tried that many times and it led to disaster... and especially not if you are living in another dimension of space and time and a different reality.

They just want us to embrace humanity, embrace each other.. before we can embrace another civilization. They are trying to wake us up, so to speak, slowly... and steadily.. the proven method.

but what do I know... I'm just another "crazy believer".

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Evidence of UFO's V2 [Re: Shroomism]
    #2358843 - 02/20/04 10:07 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Where is the photo of you with your arm around a Grey?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Evidence of UFO's V2 [Re: Swami]
    #2358849 - 02/20/04 10:09 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

heh... I was counting the seconds until you replied to me and not the topic of this thread...you were late.. 9 minutes :mad:

greys are 4th dimensional beings, not 3 dimensional sculptures like that picture
and there we no cameras around when they were probing my mind, sorry

--------------------

OfflineAtomisk
all forms areself awareness

Loc: jungle of love
    #2358851 - 02/20/04 10:10 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

can these aliens visiting earth be seen? what do they look like? or can they only be seen mentally?
edit:i believe theres other intelligent life out there, but im not completely convinced there coming to earth.

--------------------
o house-builder! thou art seen. thou shalt build no house again. all thy rafters are broken. thy ridge-pole is shattered.

Edited by Atomisk (02/20/04 10:14 AM)

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Evidence of UFO's V2 [Re: Atomisk]
    #2358881 - 02/20/04 10:24 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

ok I'll answer your questions fully and openly because my back is like a duck and I'm used to the sarcastic answers that will follow.

the aliens visiting earth can be seen, but not with the physical eyes. The third eye would be the one, and they would appear as fast vibrating energy bodies. The beings visiting earth are in 4th density or above... meaning they vibrate at a much faster rate then we perceive. 4th density is quasi-physical... still in the physical realm, but much less dense then something in the 3rd density (the one we live in). 5th density beings and above are purely spiritual energy (non-physical)

What do they look like? Well considering there are about 60+ different races visiting or living on Earth currently, it varies. The most common form would be human.. humanoid figures are the most common form for intelligent life to take in this galaxy. Some races would look identical to the average human, except being 4th dimensional, and spiritually evolved, they may appear taller and more luminous. Then there is your genetically altered human, which is what the zetas or greys look like... the stereotypical alien image. There is also reptilian races, catlike races, dolphinlike races.. and some very strange looking things that we would not even recognize as intelligent life (for example, plasma or silicon-based life forms as opposed to carbon-based) The universe is diverse. It all depends what species became the dominant intelligent life first on their planet, humanoid is the most common.

When we see their ships, it's on purpose. The ships and occupants are already in the 4th density, which is invisible to our physical, 3rd density eyes. In order for us to see their craft, they have to initiate a process where they downshift or slow down the vibration of the craft so that it is visible to our naked eye.

--------------------

OfflineThe_Visionaire
Torch

Loc: Indra's Net
    #2358894 - 02/20/04 10:32 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

UFOs is mainly a external phenomena. There are reports of close encounters with 3D beings as well. I recall an incident in russia where a UFO landed containing some giant beings (looking like men). This was witnessed by approximately 100 eyewitnesses, including russian military.

The greys are not 3D beings as far as I know, and I do not like them or trust them. Most of the reports where the greys appear involves involuntary forced actions. It`s almost as if they feed on strong emotions. See www.cassiopaea.org for some dirt on these beings. A close friend of mine had an encounter with two greys one of them streching the arm into her stomach, doing god knows what. Never asking, just making themselves comfortable!

--------------------
There are no differences between men and gods,
one blends softly causal into the other.
-Frank Herbert, Dune.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Evidence of UFO's V2 [Re: Spokesman]
    #2358896 - 02/20/04 10:32 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

You're right.

I've witnessed a craft close-up and most people I've told have had strange reactions, society has created a stigma which feuled by fear leaves most with disbelief, until they see it with their own eyes that is.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Evidence of UFO's V2 [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #2358911 - 02/20/04 10:39 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Agreed, I accept this as fact but I love to try and look deeper. The evidence that these craft are actually E.T is more flimsy than the evidence for UFO's but still my own research indicates it is. Pictures are noted in many different ancient cultures of bulbous headed beings seemingly emerging from UFO'S. The amount of abduction reports I believe cannot all be hoaxes/hallucination,dream.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2358916 - 02/20/04 10:42 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

The "greys" come in two forms... there are the benevolent zetas, who look the same, and there are the malevolent greys. They are both 4D. The 'greys' feed on fear, they take tissue samples, blood, eggs and semen, in order to create hybrid human/greys because their genetics are failing... they have messed with genetic engineering for so long that they do not even closely resemble who they were to begin with. My first experience with otherworldy beings was with some negative greys. However, contact is never forced, though it may seem that way. There are rules they must abide by.. and one is that contact must be initiated by the human... they have to be invited. After that though, they are there and ready to prey on your fear as they do what they do.

But the greys gave a bad reputation to their loving cousins, the zetas. They are benevolent and are here to help us heal.

--------------------

OfflineAtomisk

#2358932 - 02/20/04 10:46 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

when you communicate with these beings, whats it about?

--------------------
o house-builder! thou art seen. thou shalt build no house again. all thy rafters are broken. thy ridge-pole is shattered.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#2358934 - 02/20/04 10:47 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I'm glad theres somebody here who understands my logic.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2358993 - 02/20/04 11:03 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I communicate with only one group now.. we have been working together for a long time. They are generally helping me to learn things and how to heal my energy system and how to teach people to do it for themselves. They call it lightwork.. spiritual healing..cleansing the chakra system and the ka and ba...

prior communications with beings with less....pure intentions... have led to tons of information on earth changes.. probably intended to strike fear. The greys in particular, had a lot to say about cataclysms.

but the beings I am in league with now are more spiritually pure.. their main goal when working with me is to assist my evolution process... as that is their goal when working with others. they communicate with me things of a spiritual nature.. earth changes...but positive ones.. in the near future.. about how to find balance in thought and action.. all sorts of stuff. But it is mostly internal healing (repressed emotions, fears, etc) cleansing, and preparation.

--------------------

OfflineCrazyJulio
journeyman
    #2359312 - 02/20/04 12:38 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

! Shroomism, that's awesome. I've heard ALL of that same info before from someone I know, it's incredibly awakening to hear a complete stranger talk about exactly the same stuff, too.

OfflineAtomisk

#2359336 - 02/20/04 12:43 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

preparation?

--------------------

OfflineSquatting_Otter
Freedom Code

Loc: point no point
Re: Evidence of UFO's V2 [Re: CrazyJulio]
    #2359409 - 02/20/04 01:01 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

wow 2 people read the same books!

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2359415 - 02/20/04 01:04 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

preparation of mind, body and soul for the shift in densities.. which we should all be preparing for, and for first contact, and the many aspects that go along with. I suppose I should explain more in depth, but no time right now.. later.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order