Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineextrajordanary
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Debunking the poppy seed rumor? [Re: Ekstaza]
    #23573751 - 08/24/16 06:13 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ekstaza said:
Here are some that I grew from grocery store seed.

These were the only ones that made it to the flowering stage. I never got to test them for potency(I mean, come on, look at them) but they sure weren't much for a large yield. Many factors could have played a part in my failure so I can only offer this example for you to take as you please.

HEYYY, you posted that Pic a long time ago in my "WORLD'S SMALLEST POPPY" Post - Remember?

OK, LISTEN UP EVERYONE. The so-called 'High Thebaine Strain' is called "The NORMAN Strain' (even though it's incorrect to call it a "Strain", since the Strain is obviously 'Somniferum')

ALLOW ME TO CLEAR THE CONFUSION: Although there IS such thing as a Company called 'Tasmanian Alkaloids' who grows this Strain for BIG PHARMA, you will read Statements from TasAlks themselves, stating that they have NEVER released ANY "Norman's" to the General Public. Not ONE SEED!!
It is in fact Grown in a CONTROLLED Environment where ALL SEEDS are HIGHLY GUARDED & PROTECTED.

These are a Modified Seeds that took them YEARS to engineer, for which they hold Several Patents. They are considered to be the Sole Intellectual property of Tasmanian Alkaloids.

Big Pharma pays BILLIONS to them each Year. They'd be stupid to allow another manufacturer get a hold of it, and lose their Big Pharma Thebaine monopoly to GlaxoSmithKline or Thompson. 
Please do your own research - but be sure it's direct from Source.

--------------------------------------------------
NEXT:

Q.) Why do Store bought Seeds vary in Potency?:

A.) - Because sometimes seeds are WASHED, some aren't. And they can STILL Vary regardless.
The Reason for this variation is because the Tools in which they use to Lance & harvest Opium from the Pods, have not been STANDARDIZED.
And it takes a skilled set of hands to Score each pod just deep enough (1mm) to allow the Opium to Seep OUT. If the cut is 2mm deep, the Opium will drip INSIDE the pod, leaving it's residue on the Unripe SEEDS inside the pod. This happens a LOT.
SO even after the Pod dries, the residue remains since Opium is Water Soluble.

--------------------------------------------------
NEXT:

Q.) Why do Store bought Seeds have a low Germination Rate?:

A.) Low Germination is caused by the X-Rays During Shipment to the Store. Try to find ones that are NON-Irradiated.

IF they DO Sprout, 99.9% of the time, you will get the Common Commercial Breadseed Poppy (which looks like a Tasmanian (but nothing special):

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT LEGALITIES, PLEASE SEE THE "Poppy Laws Post" HERE
Thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale