Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleichbinkiffer
...like amo'fuckie

4 hits or 5...?
    #2354243 - 02/19/04 10:04 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

my friend has 7 hits of the dumbo pink elephant lsd for personal use. he has been told that each hit is 80 micrograms by the guy who sold it to him. how this guy knows, we are not sure. he is debating whether to take 4 or 5 hits the next time he trips, as last time he only took 3 and, although not disappointed, felt that he did not experience the true power of the substance to aid in reaching personal/spiritual enlightenment (on his 3-hit trip he was frying with other people who chose crappy music and he felt he didn't get to do what HE wanted so now he wants to voyage solo). he has tripped on more than half a dozen other occasions on 5-meo-dipt ("foxy"), shrooms and lsd. he considers a somewhat-reckless and intense albeit enjoyable high-dose of foxy (it was a redose from a trip earlier that day, probably around 30-35 mg) to be his most intense. he expects more than that from the lsd but has thus far been careful in experimenting with it and thus has taken fairly conservative doses. he's interested in feeling more as he believes he is prepared sufficiently. in other words, he thinks he can handle the mindfuck.

he asked me for advice but i'm not sure of what to tell him. would anyone with more knowledge on the subject care to chime in?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: 4 hits or 5...? [Re: ichbinkiffer]
    #2354364 - 02/19/04 10:52 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

If he really wants an intense experience, he should take all 7. As long as he is prepared to have his mind blown.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: 4 hits or 5...? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2354495 - 02/19/04 11:32 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

seven hits of really good acid to me wasn't all that different from 4 or 5, it just lasted quite a bit longer

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisibleichbinkiffer
...like amo'fuckie

#2354725 - 02/19/04 12:34 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

thanks for the replies so far

i was there with him when he took his big dose (we think around 30-35mg, which is 3x the normal dose) of foxy. he was tripping out pretty hard and getting paranoid and he said the body load was really heavy. as weird as things were going in his head he said he was able to hold it together alright.

since then he has learned to turn his mind off and just experience the trip as it comes to him. he's been practicing meditating to get good at turning his ego off. he did this on 'cid last time when possible (ie when the other people tripping weren't being fairly distracting, asking questions, etc., he says) and he claims that a bad thought/vibe never entered his mind. others were looking at pictures and talking about how they were scary but he wasn't freaked out by his surroundings, more bewildered and awed by them. does he sound ready?

so i should tell him that taking all 7 will last longer and be more intense...does that high of a dose yield much for a body load or is it all mental? he doesn't enjoy the bodyload as much but can deal with anything mentally.

thanks again :heartpump:

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #2355670 - 02/19/04 04:20 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

7 will give him just as much of a body load, if not more..

Higher dose usually = ALL effects amplified, to an extent

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

Offlinenicechrisman
Male User Gallery

Re: 4 hits or 5...? [Re: Strumpling]
    #2356771 - 02/19/04 08:17 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Strumpling said:
seven hits of really good acid to me wasn't all that different from 4 or 5, it just lasted quite a bit longer

I guess it could also be argued that the effect isn't that much different between 3 hits and 4 or 5, where there would be a profound difference between 3 and 7, but who really cares? I'm sure he'd have a great trip on any of these doses, as long as he is in a good setting. :gd_icon: :nut: :gd_icon:

--------------------

John C. Lily

Invisibleichbinkiffer
...like amo'fuckie

#2356992 - 02/19/04 08:59 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

my friend is going to be tripping in his dorm room with plenty of activities (music, bass, computer, halo, etc) around. he was wanting to dose right around noon so his sleep schedule wouldn't be completely screwed up. he's going to inform his roommate of his trip, because the guy has a right to know and he will be there part of the time, too. the campus is small so we can check up on him from time to time as well.

this stuff is pretty visual. 3 hits yielded some nice oevs (although he said he'd have to focus on something to make it crawl around and he could control what things did), but at all 7 should he expect _everything_ to be moving around and going nuts? from what i've read it sounds like a truly psychadelic dose should catapault the psychonaut into a totally new perspective, if not a completely new universe altogether. is this correct?

he's never had a day trip but from what you have all told me it sounds like the full 7 hits of cid will last him well into the night. i hope things go well for him...he's been wanting a full-on, balls to the wall trip for quite some time and i think he might just get it tomorrow......

he seems pretty steady mentally-able to handle what the hallucinogens throw at him, and also anticipating the trip without any "bad" thoughts-so he ought to get what he's been wanting and hopefully it will treat him right! :cool:

Offlineteen
Yeee Haaww

#2356996 - 02/19/04 08:59 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

having 7 was no better than having 5, for me... but they were both better than having 3.

--------------------
Don't give me that load of bunk~!

Invisibleichbinkiffer
...like amo'fuckie

Re: 4 hits or 5...? [Re: teen]
    #2357126 - 02/19/04 11:03 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

so i've told my friend about what i've read in this thread...he's now down to deciding between 7 and 5 hits. he's most likely leaning toward 7 because having 2 left over would be pointless as it'd seem so utterly disappointing next to a higher level trip. he's not worried about flipping out hardcore or anything (he's read "the psychadelic guide," which was co-authored by tim leary and believes in that system a lot) but 7 hits/560ug does sound like a lot of cid. i'm guessing he'll go for 7 hits, but is there any reason _not_ to at this point?

edit-something i just thought of: would it make sense for him to initially take 5 hits to gauge how things are going and then maybe take the other 2 in an hour or an hour and a half, or would he have already built up tolerance? also he wants to take a gram or 2 of vitamin c to potentiate the trip as he's heard it does...when would be a logical time to take the vit. c?

Edited by ichbinkiffer (02/19/04 11:23 PM)

Offlinewindowlicker42
    #2357373 - 02/20/04 12:13 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

tell him to eat all 7 at once if he is ready. personally i dont like frying in dorm rooms i tend to associate dorms with hives and the four walls close in on me, but maybe that was just my shitty ass dorm. the solo aspect could work well, or it could go terribly wrong though it would be good to have someone there if he has never eaten a high dose of lsd. sounds like he has the right mind setting, this will be a night he never forgets i can guarantee that much. as for the vitamin c a couple classes of oj once he starts frying will be sufficient.

Offlinenicechrisman
Male User Gallery

Re: 4 hits or 5...? [Re: windowlicker42]
    #2357439 - 02/20/04 12:31 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I agree. If he is going to take them, take them all at once. It just doesn't work very well to bump it up during the trip. I would recommend a trip sitter if he is in the dorms. On that high of a dose, I sometimes get wierd ideas and do stupid shit. It would be a shame if he got in trouble for doing something goofy.

P.s. If he takes all 7 at noon, it will probably disrupt his sleep cycle some, unless he takes something to counteract the stimulant effect. On that size of dose, it lasts pretty darn long sometimes.

--------------------

John C. Lily

Edited by nicechrisman (02/20/04 12:33 AM)

Invisibleichbinkiffer
...like amo'fuckie

#2358248 - 02/20/04 06:38 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

he will definitely have a sitter. first it will probably be his roomie who we will instruct not to interfere unless he looks like he's having a bad time and just to make sure that he does NOT get caught by anyone. he also has a few friends he might meet up with later to puff some bud.

his particular dorm room is a brand new one on the third floor with wicked tall ceilings (like 15 feet tall) so claustrophobia probably won't be an issue.

all in all the campus is pretty safe as far as not getting in trouble. he can easily shamble around to various peoples' dorms with little to no problem especially if he has someone walking with him.

thanks for all your ideas...he's gonna be dosing 7 after his final class today!  :oogle: :nut: :biggrin:

Edited by ichbinkiffer (02/20/04 06:39 AM)

Offlinenicechrisman
Male User Gallery

#2358618 - 02/20/04 08:59 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds like a good time! Best of luck to him.

--------------------

John C. Lily

Offlinehardyharhar
Neon-LightDiamond

Loc: Pavonis Mons
Re: 4 hits or 5...? [Re: Strumpling]
    #2360042 - 02/20/04 03:16 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Took a 10-strip of fractals this summer at a festival, took em at 11am was tripping until I passed out around 6-8am the next morning. Woke up and the whole world was new to me, I was changed forever.

Edited by hardyharhar (02/20/04 03:17 PM)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: 4 hits or 5...? [Re: hardyharhar]
    #2362227 - 02/21/04 12:48 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

such experiences can certainly feel like "awakenings"

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom