Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJohnnyZ
Peace and Love.
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Diffrence between an LSD trip and Shroom trip. [Re: r3nzhe]
    #12374417 - 04/11/10 08:59 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I think there are too many kinds of acid and shrooms to properly compare. You get a shitty watered down hit of acid and try and compare it to some shrooms you came across at a folk festival..

Plus everyone is different.

--------------------
'Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is just energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetheinsightfulone
Stranger
Re: Diffrence between an LSD trip and Shroom trip. [Re: ShroomyMcPot]
    #14029523 - 02/26/11 09:40 AM (13 years, 24 days ago)

to me acid is more visual.way more fractal type patterns on the wall and colors are alot more intense.shrooms are more a "spiritual " type thing.you can go on a bad trip in seconds and you think a million thoughts a minute.the visuals are nice too. more "natural".

Offlinebokaj
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Diffrence between an LSD trip and Shroom trip. [Re: Hamurabi]
    #23562689 - 08/21/16 11:05 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

thanks for the tip

OfflineRhizomorpheus
PrototypE

Loc: Deep SpacE
Re: Diffrence between an LSD trip and Shroom trip. [Re: bokaj]
    #23562715 - 08/21/16 11:15 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

So you have this box and when your on a high dose of LSD you can just kick it in this box you have a little more control if you will... not saying he has not had to restrain someone on a dose of 4 liquid drops of sunshine while they where attempting to run around naked lol there was something deeper in that guys mind going on.... but the dude has dosed 10 strips for fun and still is able to compose himself :sun:

With a high dose of the funguyz they take your box and completely smash that motherfucker in pieces to show you how little control you really have!!!
:mushroom2:

--------------------
=) All smiles, all equaL (= Anything I post to this forum came from a book. All of it is entirely based in fiction and is for amusement purposes only. The dude hopes you enjoy it as much as he has. It's all just a dreaM.
:pipesmoke:

Offlinegoomermaster
Stranger
Re: Diffrence between an LSD trip and Shroom trip. [Re: Sheepish]
    #24083303 - 02/11/17 09:37 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

FACT :crazy2:

OfflineAuroraBorealis88
Stranger

Re: Diffrence between an LSD trip and Shroom trip. [Re: Hamurabi]
    #24084216 - 02/12/17 10:02 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Hamurabi said:
anyway,with lsd many times you feel angry with the others, or oyu say something and then think "why am i saying bullshit all the time?" and such
with the mushies you never have bad and angry feelings

Strangely accurate :strokebeard:

OfflineHarveyInTheSky
Shades of Cool

Re: Diffrence between an LSD trip and Shroom trip. [Re: JohnnyZ]
    #24571532 - 08/22/17 11:15 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

JohnnyZ said:
Plus everyone is different.

Exactly. Plus, I haven't seen anyone mention this, but every acid trip is unique. When you think you know how acid trips goes and what they do to you, be prepared to be shown wrong, by a completely different experience (yes, even on the same batch).

My first time was very powerful, almost scary mental effects on one hit. Almost no visuals, other than brighter colors. Music was nice.

After that, I was doing 2-3 hits of the same batch, and the trips were amazing, visuals were beautiful, spanning from patterns, to mild hallucinations. Time distortion. Sound enhancement, or distorted, taking music layers apart, etc.
Most importantly, the head space was incredible, I was having revelations about myself and the world, felt like becoming enlightened, in ways that changed me. Some of the best/worst visuals were related to human faces. Unpleasant looking people looked like disgusting demons, and positive looking people, especially friends and lovers looked sometimes a bit scary but usually angelic, even as I could see the facial bones change shape under the skin. I was able to visually see the smallest emotional changes in a person, so deep and acutely. My face has become more free and expressive in everyday life since then, and moreover I've become more able to pick up on people's subtle emotions - positive effects that have remained with me to this day.

After that, tried candy flipping, which is molly and acid. For some people works great. It was not so great for me and I'll explain why (possibly I did it wrong, there are many variables). It was quite pleasant, and I did engage in blissful 4 hours of sex (2+2), where I was able to experience what my girlfriend was experiencing, her orgasms. I had a pretty good experience of what it feels like to have a vagina, I know this might make many men uncomfortable, but it was da shit. All good so far. It was indeed very nice and pleasant. But the headspace of previous trips was not there for the most part. Moreover, the visuals were for the first time blurry and confused, not the clear and beautiful patterns anymore. Like when you wake up in the morning and your sight is blurry, except it was like that the whole time and even the next day.

After that, I wanted to only get back to doing acid, because my primary interest was the head space in which I could learn so much about myself, rather than just do it recreationally as in the case of candy flipping, fun as it may be. Moreover wanted the awesome visuals again. However, since then, my trips have not been as good as they were before, the visuals weaker or absent, the head space not as good, the body load feels a lot heavier.

Bottom line, it might mean nothing, it might mean that trips are different not just from person to person, but for the same person at different times, in part randomly, in part because of previous experiences, in part because changes in your diet maybe, of course set and setting, etc. and the complexity of the things which can change the experience is endless.

So if you had shrooms and acid and decide that one is better than the other, it doesn't mean anything! I was lucky that my initial trips on acid were very positive learning experiences, so now that my trips are not as good, I don't give up on it or judge the acid, it's mostly due to changes in my life and issues I am working on. I have never done mushrooms but I will in a few weeks. I suspect the same is true of mushrooms, from all I read, the experience is very subjective, some have more visuals on one than the other etc. In different conditions, or with different expectations, one might have the opposite experience! Don't jump to conclusions, you may be missing out. Just be safe and set your trips properly to have the best possible experience. Shadilay!

--------------------
Shadilay

InvisiblePlain
You are the universe
Male User Gallery

Loc: In the moment
Re: Diffrence between an LSD trip and Shroom trip. [Re: HarveyInTheSky]
    #24572484 - 08/22/17 06:02 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Mushrooms are natural, Lsd is semi-synthetic.
They both bind to the 5HT2a (a serotonin) receptor in the brain.

On an experiential note though, Lsd has a faster pace, more awake-ness to it for me personally and mushrooms make me feel like im about to go to bed or fall asleep. I would say its apples to oranges but apples and oranges dont do what psychedelics do.

--------------------
"You are not IN the universe, you ARE the universe, an intrinsic part of it. Ultimately you are not a person, but a focal point where the universe is becoming conscious of itself. What an amazing miracle."

- Eckhart Tolle

“Everybody is ‘you’. Everybody is ‘I’. That’s our name. We all share that.”

- Alan Watts

"Cosmic apotheosis wears off quicker than Salvia"

- Rick Sanchez (voice of Justin Roiland)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract