Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinearkmagus
Large 'N'Trippin Out
Loc: Canada
Is everything cool?
    #2351742 - 02/18/04 06:34 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I never really thought of my mush intake as grams before... i did it in 1/8 ounces. i take 2/8 ounces usually which is near 10 grams i think. Im takin 4/8ths this week of its called "scary mushies" cause its so strong.... do it or no? (im huge by the way 300lbs)

--------------------
I once discovered the secret of the Universe, but i can't remember it. One of these trips I'll remember

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: Is everything cool? [Re: arkmagus]
    #2351777 - 02/18/04 06:40 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

1/8 is 3.5g
1/4 is 7g
1/2 is 14g
ect.

a half is a hefty dose, no one can really say if it's a good idea or not, you know yourself better than any of us. if you think you can handle it go for it but you might seriously regret it, just remember no matter what you aren't gonna die. good luck

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

OfflineDestruKtiKon
Embrace theChaos!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here
Re: Is everything cool? [Re: John]
    #2351839 - 02/18/04 06:57 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, go for it. You won't die, but it should be hellishly interesting :smile:

--------------------
Light & Music

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: Is everything cool? [Re: DestruKtiKon]
    #2351903 - 02/18/04 07:13 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

he is 300 lbs...which would need a larger dose than most of us but i'm a little over half his weight and wouldn't consider taking 7 grams unless i'm WAY experienced. huge dose, i hope you know what you are getting into.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Offlinearkmagus
Large 'N'Trippin Out
    #2352819 - 02/19/04 12:13 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

yeah, im not too worried about my trip, im more worried about how sick im gunan be.... I took an 8th last weekend and it made me high yes, but the physical nasuea ruined the trip kinda... im kinda wondering(hoping) if the intensity of this trip will kinda make me forget about how sick i feel.

By the way im really drunk/stond ... so spelling is.... questionable... even though theres a spellcheck... heh...

--------------------
I once discovered the secret of the Universe, but i can't remember it. One of these trips I'll remember

Edited by arkmagus (02/19/04 12:15 AM)

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
    #2354381 - 02/19/04 10:54 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Even at 300lbs thats a strong dose but if you Really think your rdy then go for it with a sitter :bong:

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Loc: Heart
Re: Is everything cool? [Re: Fungushungry]
    #2355568 - 02/19/04 03:57 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Damn...a half ounce. I'd say fuck no unless you have a tolerance to it. Doesn't anybody think that this is damn crazy?! I'm 160lbs and my highest trip was 7g which was almost too much for me. But if you really think you can handle it, and i mean seriously think so...go for it :laugh: Peace

--------------------
See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

OfflineB_Henry_Hastur
fifth and mostformidable
Loc: 91571482014
Re: Is everything cool? [Re: anarchyhollow]
    #2355932 - 02/19/04 05:12 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I would advise against increasing doasges so drastically after so few trips (you've said you've had less than a half dozen, or something to that extent) due to the exponential intensification of the experience.

Don't double dosages...step them up in fraction-increments: 3.5g -> 4.5g would give a noticable kick, and you'd always be able to swallow a bit more after the fact.

Have fun  :thumbup:

--------------------
"If all are One," the fifth Illuminatus added significantly, "all violence is masochism."
"If all are One," Brother Otto replied nastily, "all sex is masturbation..."

Offlinearkmagus
Large 'N'Trippin Out
Re: Is everything cool? [Re: B_Henry_Hastur]
    #2356815 - 02/19/04 08:29 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks for your inputs. Hmm... these are stronger than average supposedly. They were picked from British columbia in Canada, from nature... anyways Im takin just a bit tommorrow (friday , 2/8) and then goin to 4 on saturday... imma watch some flashback and record the trip on a mini audio casette. 4 other ppl are doin it with me.. same dose... and were gunna try to invoke a spirit, just see what happens... trip us out...

Im fasting from now (thursday) till sunday. and drinkin water, i heard it keeps the sickness down a bit. But yeah the main thing im worried about is this spirit invoke thing... one of the people is a witch chick, and she wants to summon this thing... she thinks it'll work better on alot of shrooms.

Then we are goin to 4 diferent rooms seperately and turning out the lights and closing our eyes to go on a trip... see if it works... worse comes to worse.... fuck it, i dunno lol. when i have bad trips I think about sitting on a mountain top with the whole world population below me wanting my advice and council... it turns my bad trip good haha.

--------------------

OfflineDestruKtiKon
Embrace theChaos!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here
    #2358018 - 02/20/04 03:24 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

If your worried about nausea, make shroom tea and smoke a bit of pot if the nausea still comes up.

--------------------
Light & Music

Offlinearkmagus
Large 'N'Trippin Out
Re: Is everything cool? [Re: DestruKtiKon]
    #2364787 - 02/21/04 05:34 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Tonight's the night I take half O of shrooms. I don't know if I'll be able to give a trip report due to memory problems when i'm high. I took a qrtr last night and it was fucking beyond intense... I felt like a holy man healing the souls of lost people, and in turn... i kinda recieved the pain.... hard to explain. everything got VERY real... more real then ever and the outlines of people's bodies were being broken and they were vibrating rapidly.

AlsoI found i could move my mouth and hands at an inhumanly fast speed.... this was recorded. Like my hands in the video are justa blur i had a wierd amount of energy. Im interested to see what double dose of this would be like tonight.

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #2364948 - 02/21/04 06:05 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

You're going to have a tolerance, so it won't be nearly as intense as a half would be if you hadn't eaten shrooms for at least a few days. It still should be  :thumbup: times though.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineHahzist
Surfing theWaves of Chaos

Re: Is everything cool? [Re: Ravus]
    #2366600 - 02/22/04 01:17 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

WOW, I hope you had a nice time tonight..Ive never heard of anyone taking shrooms 2 days in a row, let alone going from a quarter to half an O! Let us know how it went.

Offlinearkmagus
Large 'N'Trippin Out
    #2368713 - 02/22/04 04:57 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Whoa..... well... let me start by saying I broke the recorder on accident half way through the trip... I ened up taking an O not a half O, because a full O came into my possession.... this trip was NOTHING llke the 1/4.... at all.

Right now my body is physically exhausted. That was the most intense thing I've ever experienced in my fucking life. The borders of rational thought began to break down before i even finished taking the damn things. When I was done I had to take a breather after eating.

My friends took the half O's they intended to. We watched some Flashback (the video of the hallucinations)... we watched an ambience thig on the computer too. I was immediately sucked into the ambience and lived in it for what seemed a loooooong time. After i looked at my watch and it was 8:45 pm.... i started watching it at 8:44...

It was so overwhelming i couldn't muster the energy to panic. The guys (and girl) around me were scared because they said my pupil overtook the color part of my eye, so it looked like just black and white. I went into the bathroom and forgot who i was when i looked into the mirror. My image was a person looking at me, disgusted with what i became. I tried to close my eyes and all i could see was faces spurting massive amounts of blood out of the nose and eyes.

I check to se if my nose was bleeding and it was! Crazy amounts of it... then i tried to wipe it off and it was gone... I never was bleeding. I went back into the kitchen with the rest of the guys and they were all laughing their asses off havin fun... i wasn't having any fun. But i wasn't having a bad time either. The experience went beyond fun... it went from cool, to fun to exciting, to scary, to just learning... constant information about diferent aspects of human narure and emotion flooded my head comparing me to the emotional chaos of humanity. I was sure i went insane.

The guys were asking if i was alright and i said "yes and no" My body was so sore, i felt sick.. but i also felt rejuvinated. This wasn't a trip for hangin out with friends and having fun it was nature trying to tell me shit. I realised that chaos is what is existing beyond what we all call normalty. The shrooms unveiled the true nature of people.... and people were all lost... not a negative thing by the way. People are all lost, searching for themselves and their reason, and it's hard with all of the intense emotions we feel.

We were about to go outside when an ambulence came right into my cullihole and sat their for like 5 minutes. When it left, we discussed and wne toutside to walk... While we were out there we realised that this isn't were we were supposed to go and went back in.

I had to have people lead me the way back to my house where we watched some movies (i forget what they were). I couldn't watch these movies, it was fucking boring. I just sat there drinking a cup of orange juice.. i could feel the earths soil going into my body and rejuvinatin my sickly body. I never tasted orange juice that good in my life. I passed out (sorta) mumbling things to myself, thinking about the planet, and blood, lots of blood for some reason. I couldn't care less about being hurt, i trusted my body to keep me safe.

My pass out trip was insane... I went blind, deaf, senseless, and was dead.... then my body picked up the orange juice again and drank it... i was literally seperated from my body. When the orange juice came in, it gave me the energy to realise i was real again. I forgot my name... my name became meaningless. awww man all i can say is.... fuck. That experience was too much for my body, but im glad i did it.... I dunno if id ever do it again... but im still glad i had he chance to learn this. If your light stomached, dont do it i almost puked the whole night. I have no advice for people who wanna take a full o because advise is meaningless... its all about you.

I'm going to rest now, i'll be tired for days, but that was chaos, insanity, death, revival, sickness, rejuvination, order, blood water... its hard to use words to describe it all. My bodies kinda pissed at me now lol, but i feel good. well thats it for a full O lol.. Dont eat a full O for fun, do it if you really wanna reflect on life and have a kinda serious, and funny time.

--------------------

OfflineAaladorn
 User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #2368880 - 02/22/04 05:43 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

sounds like you had a full-blown psychedelic experience, good times

OfflineAstrok
Trying To BeCool

Loc: Bozeman, Montana
Re: Is everything cool? [Re: Aaladorn]
    #2368899 - 02/22/04 05:48 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

SO, I have done shrooms once and took half and eighth. Would it be bad to double and go to a whole eighth?

--------------------
"Light that shit"
"Smoke that shit"
"Pass that shit"

Offlinearkmagus
Large 'N'Trippin Out
    #2368965 - 02/22/04 06:04 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Should be ok. before i discovered this site, i assumed everyone took at LEAST an 8th per dose. two 8ths for real good times. Now im discovering some people only take a gram or two. that wouldnt affect me i tried tried it already, got NOTHIN.

I need an eight just to feel it.

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #2369151 - 02/22/04 06:40 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

wow, even if you had tolerance from the previous night, eating an ounce is really crazy, u seemed to handle it good though  :thumbup: Earlier today I ate 2g and I'm pretty much down now, but even with my mild experience it felt a bit overwhelming at times. I can't even imagine what an ounce would do to me.

OfflineZeaL311
Chopped

Loc: Your Mom's House
    #2369385 - 02/22/04 07:33 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

You are truly hardcore my friend.

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#2369680 - 02/22/04 08:55 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

That's fucking crazy. What was your method of ingestion? Did you just munch them straight? I would definately blow chunks.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order