Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBlack_Sunset
Amateur Anesthesiologist
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere California
D&D - GM'ing my first campaign!
    #23548656 - 08/17/16 12:31 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Heyo! Yeah thought I'd just pop in and share. I was playing weekly until I couldn't tolerate this asshole we played with so stopped playing been like 2 months. Got all this pent-up D&D fiending haha. Still reading through the books and piecing together a story but here's what I got:

PC's on exodus from old realm yada-yada to new realm of legends.

2 years go by. Their group ~25 ambushed, battle it out with hella baddies In comes big baddy who casts hold person and they are bound. The remaining men ~ 10 are lined up on their knees bound, big baddy gives speech. Cuts guy's tongue out for saying something bad about him. Everyone branded with a curse that glows like a hot iron. After a few days they turn into undead. Something happens PC get away and take NPC with them. have to find cure.

NPC has wizard father!

3 factions.

Undead bad guys(big baddy) who struck deal with some shadow dragon. Bring shadow dragon into material plane to turn into dracolich to turn everyone undead.

evil church: bans magic, has dethroned good guy king and controls populace. PC's later find out church is summoning demons or something.

good guys: being controlled by evil church. King is a golden dragon that is kept prisoner below his city.

Later PC's must choose during epic battle between saving the life of their beloved NPC or foiling bad guys. If they don't save NPC she turns into super epic undead experiment bitch.

Final battleish stuff: dracolich vs gold dragon and massive armies

cool quest idea!: PC's find crashed airship and have to repair it (stole from reddit)

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale