Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
How does Jesus feel about psychedelics?
    #23526727 - 08/10/16 12:36 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

What do u guys think?

Does he love them or hate them? Or does he fear them? :strokebeard:

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepsilocyclops
Newb
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: How does Jesus feel about psychedelics? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #23526767 - 08/10/16 01:01 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

been wondering this myself, he was the original teacher of unconditional love for everybody and I think that someone like that couldn't possibly think that using a sacramental plant that shows us to follow in footsteps like his is a bad thing

--------------------
You must have eaten, like, a hundred bucks worth of pot, and, like, 30 bucks worth of shrooms man.

2020 mystery seed indoor LED grow https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/846644

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: How does Jesus feel about psychedelics? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 7
    #23526777 - 08/10/16 01:12 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

If a real life jesus christ actually existed then he would love the shit out of acid because who doesn't love acid? Someone would need to dose jesus though, and that guy would forever be known as the guy who dosed jesus. :lol:

I find the whole Jesus thing a bit cult like in its origins. Some random guy claiming to be the son of god and convincing others to follow him and trying to found a religion around him. If that happened today you'd call it a cult.

OfflineSpiritwithin
Humidifier

Loc: Germany
Re: How does Jesus feel about psychedelics? [Re: nooneman] * 1
    #23526825 - 08/10/16 01:33 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

nooneman said:
Some random guy claiming to be the son of god ...

I find that quite typical for users of psychedelics :p

Anyways he's dead now, so he doesn't feel a thing.

--------------------
Trading Golden teacher prints for Pan. cyan. prints.

Offlineendogenous
נפל מגיהינום
 User Gallery

Re: How does Jesus feel about psychedelics? [Re: Spiritwithin]
    #23526978 - 08/10/16 02:57 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

What you're actually asking is "how did Jesus feel about God, the Creator" because Entheogens are who created Christ.

--------------------
The Day of the Lord has come like a thief in the night. -- It is there but no one knows it.

Invisibleconnectedcosmos
Neti Neti
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Pathless Path
Re: How does Jesus feel about psychedelics? [Re: endogenous]
    #23527488 - 08/10/16 08:08 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Why does Christianity have to always be the correct religion?? No one really knows any of the hardest questions of the meaning of life , or the creation of existence or the cosmos

Invisibleconnectedcosmos
Neti Neti
Male User Gallery

Re: How does Jesus feel about psychedelics? [Re: connectedcosmos]
    #23527490 - 08/10/16 08:09 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

It's a guessing game till we die

--------------------

54. The true nature of things is to be known personally , through the eyes of clear illumination and not through a sage : what the moon exactly is , is to be known with one's own eyes ; can another make him know it?

InvisibleSpellbound
PegasusTheFlyingHorse
Female User Gallery

Loc: England Flag
    #23527501 - 08/10/16 08:13 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

No idea but this image is supposedly jesus depicted as the lord of magical plants

--------------------
Mescaline Tea - the one singular occasion of my entire life I cooked for 9 hours :lmafo:

The trick is to be yourself, in a world trying to make you like everyone else :heart:

InvisiblePsychedelic Pupil
Goober
Male User Gallery

Loc: The bright side of life
Re: How does Jesus feel about psychedelics? [Re: psilocyclops] * 1
    #23527570 - 08/10/16 08:36 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

psilocyclops said:
He was the original teacher of unconditional love

I'm sorry but that just isn't true. There were many religions around long before Jesus that taught unconditional love.

As for his view on psychedelics... I'm pretty sure he stole his first hit from his Dad.

--------------------
I'd like to think I'm smart enough to realize how much knowledge I don't have.

OfflineBroly
eat more lsd
Male

Re: How does Jesus feel about psychedelics? [Re: Psychedelic Pupil]
    #23527591 - 08/10/16 08:45 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

He likes them but in moderation. I've prayed before to jesus on acid thinking it would make the experience more profound or special and he basically told me , not in a voice but in my heart that I don't need psychedelics to pray to him. He actually was hinting for me to stop , because it was harder to stay focused on him while on acid , he was saying that sober you have a much more lucid mind and its easier to speak to him.

jesus speaks through your heart , whatever you feel in you heart I's usually speaking to him. The jesus prayer is the prayer which you accept humility and dwell in the heart.

On my most profound acid trip i was experiencing paradoxes almost infinitely with a jester kind of vibe , lioe every thing had an opposite. Sort of like duality.

It was in that moment i realized God is infinitely psychedelic but without the psychedelic effects per say , maybe even psychedelic effects who knows. This is why God knows everything because under psychedelics you think of every single possible angle and possibility of a situation or thought , and it seemed to me like it can go on for ever.

gods humility is why God is god, god is always striving to maintain perfection rather then being prideful lyricsperfect.

--------------------
*Disclaimer* 

Everything written from this account are meant for amusement purposes ONLY.  Everything written or posted from this account are NOT TRUE.

OfflineBroly
eat more lsd
Male

#23527603 - 08/10/16 08:50 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Religion is a fabricated lie to further you from god. Space is the same.

The Devils main object is to separate you from God , he does this by creating lies.

Their is no such thing as space with planets , planets are just stars. The devil created space and planets to give you the idea that this life is sort of meaningless and their could be aliens and all sorts of fallacies.

Same thing with darwinism , and the big bang. When you have these ideas in mind you are more prone to sin and not strive to be with God or strive for perfection.

i believe we all have the ability to reach a near perfect state and be sinless , but this requires humility.

The devil also wants you to believe you are immortal which you're not , you have the opportunity of everlasting life but this is only being with god and followinghis rules and laws. GGod has the keys to live and death.

The devil will be destroyed in the lake of fire. He tries to trick sinners with "ye surely shall not die".

--------------------
*Disclaimer* 

Everything written from this account are meant for amusement purposes ONLY.  Everything written or posted from this account are NOT TRUE.

Invisibleconnectedcosmos
Neti Neti
Male User Gallery

Re: How does Jesus feel about psychedelics? [Re: Broly]
    #23527613 - 08/10/16 08:53 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Why do you refer to God as he? What do you think God looks like? I feel like if there was a god it would have no sex and probably just be pure energy

OfflineBroly
eat more lsd
Male

#23527635 - 08/10/16 08:59 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

God is hinted towards being masculine , god can take on any form. Could be half animal and human . I remember reading in Genesis that he walked with Adam and eve in the garden.

I don't remember where but i also read that he had wool hair and was like a human sheep head. That's why the devil chose the goat i think , anything to be opposite of god. Also why the devil chose to be a hermaphrodite.

But i also read that no one knows the true true form of God. So i think god takes on many forms , but gods true form has never been seen except jesus has who sits right hand to god.

It's not bad to refer to god as he because I'm sure he's taken on tbis form many times , plus it's just easier to say.

--------------------
*Disclaimer* 

Invisibleconnectedcosmos
Neti Neti
Male User Gallery

Re: How does Jesus feel about psychedelics? [Re: Broly]
    #23527664 - 08/10/16 09:09 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

But does anyone actually know if god exists? If someone tried to create a religion similar to Christianity now everyone would say their a nutcase i think Christianity was created to control mass population way back , and it still does today , this is all my opinion though

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: How does Jesus feel about psychedelics? [Re: connectedcosmos] * 3
    #23527673 - 08/10/16 09:14 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Jesus loves the Shroomery and the good people in it.

Jesus doesnt want you to follow him, he wants you to be like him.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinea_stoned_sloth
Gummy Bear Connoisseur

Loc: Parts Unknown
    #23527674 - 08/10/16 09:15 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Well people like to toss around the idea that Moses was high on DMT when he was talking to the burning bush. They say the bush was probably an acacia bush. And since its saturated in DMT Moses more then likely inhaled some of  the smoke and was on a very mild dmt trip.

But do I think Jesus would be ok with people eating psychedelics? Sure maybe. Do I think it matters? No, I don't. Because I don't believe in the fairy tale of him being the actual son and counterpart of an omnipotent being. But, hey thats just me. And I don't hate on anyones faith or what they believe in. What ever makes you a functioning member of society is all good to me.

--------------------
"As the garden grows, so does the gardener."

OfflineBroly
eat more lsd
Male

#23527676 - 08/10/16 09:15 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Bro i already told you religion is a fabricated lie , that includes christianity.

God is creator of all , so its a relationshop , just like your parents. Dont you see the similarities?

God will show signs and only speak to the elect few that have enough humility. Some christian hermits who recite the jesus prayer all day , say they have had contact with god.

God wants people of faith , and of course free will. He will never impose upon you to worship him.

The expression faith through works fits here. God wants people to believe and have faith , its as simlle as that. Through faith their is love and hardship but its the better path

Also the fact their is satanism and masons , etc is enough proof. Proof is everywhere do you know how hard it is to create an insect? The bodily functions and everything ? Everything around us if proof of intelligent creation.

--------------------
*Disclaimer* 

OfflineBroly
eat more lsd
Male

Re: How does Jesus feel about psychedelics? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #23527679 - 08/10/16 09:17 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Jesus loves the Shroomery and the good people in it.

Jesus doesnt want you to follow him, he wants you to be like him.

You hit the nail on the head , jesus was an example that we can all reach. We all have the free will to be like him and we are all sons of god just like him.

--------------------
*Disclaimer* 

InvisibleSpellbound
PegasusTheFlyingHorse
Female User Gallery

Loc: England Flag
Re: How does Jesus feel about psychedelics? [Re: a_stoned_sloth]
    #23527683 - 08/10/16 09:18 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

I read that moses was using amanita muscaria, would go up on the mountain, where they grow, would cover face in a veil so to hide the redness, and had the arc made to carry them in :shrug: no idea of course what the truth actually is lol. So many theories. And so many lies fed to us over the centuries, for control and such.

Makes interesting reading though to study all the different theories.

--------------------
Mescaline Tea - the one singular occasion of my entire life I cooked for 9 hours :lmafo:

The trick is to be yourself, in a world trying to make you like everyone else :heart:

OfflineLucisM
Nutritional Yeast

Re: How does Jesus feel about psychedelics? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23527750 - 08/10/16 09:42 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

My spiritual beliefs are what I would call Cosmic Consciousness, with Love being above all, Love being above all deities, a Love supreme which permeates the universe.  We're all beings of light, some of us just get lost in the darkness of this world, and it's our responsibility to awaken our brothers and sisters that have allowed their lights to dim, we must rekindle their Love lights.

But I see truths in most of the religions, because I feel like all religions are is man trying to understand Cosmic Consciousness, so it makes sense to see truths in them.  With that said, I don't think Jesus would care about psychedelics, because Jesus is supposed to know all the intimacies of our heart, so would understand that the majority of people that use them, were doing so to better understand themselves, the world around them, and to grow. 

How could any being that claimed to love humans so much, not approve of this stance?

I think the people that start to use psychedelics just to trip out, often times realize there is something going on with using such substances, which goes far beyond watching patterns unfold before their eyes, and this changes the way they view the substances they were taking purely to trip out, and puts more emphasis on growth from their use.  I have seen this happen time and time again.

I have nothing against Jesus, I think he might have been a prophet of sorts, but don't find it productive to put down anyone's faith, that doesn't seem shroomy to me.

Also I should add, I suggest anyone that is interested in reading about Christianity, fertility cults, and the ties they have with mushrooms, do some searches, lots of interesting stuff out there regarding the subjects.

--------------------
Šī¸

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order