Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinegarbage

fuuuck.
    #2320707 - 02/10/04 08:01 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

like drew barrymore in donnie darko after being fired. yesterday, after over a month of not smoking, i had to go drop a urine sample. it came up positive for thc. i came home and was about to cry. im sick of this law enforced bullshit. then this morning as im getting in my car to go to class, i set my coffee on top of my hood, and it fell over and coffee spilled all over my left pantleg and left shoe. i went back inside to change and left for class again. but this time i left my cell phone at home so i had to turn all the way around to go and get it. i decided to skip my english class for the second time and theres only been four classes so far. it seems my bad luck is never ending. im pissed off at the world. what the hell did i do to deserve any of this. anyone have any useful tips or websites to help relieve stress?

--------------------
  Vaporbrothers :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesykobish Happy Birthday!
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
Re: fuuuck. [Re: garbage]
    #2321894 - 02/10/04 07:58 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Try to relax.  Everyone has ups and downs.  It gives balance to life.  Just do your best to stay positive and things will begin to look up.  As I always say, there's no such thing as a stressful situation, it's how you react to that situation that makes it stressful.

Ask yourself: "Is it really worth getting all worked up about?"  It could ALWAYS be worse..

:heart:

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

Offlinegarbage

Re: fuuuck. [Re: sykobish]
    #2322244 - 02/10/04 09:11 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

well it just got worse. after spending four and a half hours in the darkroom today, i came home to see a lovely letter sitting on my desk from from none other than my new favorite place, the courthouse. i am to appear on 03/09/04 at 08:34 am to show reason why a bench warrant should not be issued because i def tested positive for marijuana at my urine screening back in january. i tested negative on a friday and then that sunday tested positive somehow.

--------------------

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #2322613 - 02/10/04 10:25 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

how long had it been since you smoked before then? How frequently before then did you smoke?

--------------------
What?

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

Re: fuuuck. [Re: Zero7a1]
    #2323054 - 02/10/04 11:57 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

drew barrymore was in donnie darko...?

Offlinegarbage

Re: fuuuck. [Re: zeta]
    #2323298 - 02/11/04 05:59 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

of course drew barrymore was in donnie darko, she played the teacher. the last time i smoked was january 8 (yes i know it was a very dumb move). i had smoked for about 5 days, and before that had a week long from break from it (december 27-january 2). but before the week break i was a daily user. and i had another week break in the first week of december (2-9) before my original court hearing. they do an emit test at the place i go to which is the most innacureate pos ever. easiest to fail, but easiest to pass. if you fail, they run it through a gc/ms test. im going to call the court to find my nanogram level of thc the first time i failed. the second time i failed, which was this week, i couldnt believe it so i had my urine ran through somewhere else where they do a gc/ms test and it came back negative. so im hoping when its run this week it will come back negative as well. im trying not to stress this anymore as this has already turned my stomach inside out causing me to get heartburn. yeah, stress can do that. i have to take aciphex daily for it, its horrible.

--------------------

OfflineOook
Oook!

Loc: England
    #2323446 - 02/11/04 08:20 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Edited by Oook (02/11/04 08:23 AM)

Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
    #2324760 - 02/11/04 03:06 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

the government is only trying to help you. they really want to help you, maybe they aren't, maybe they are making life worse for you though.

--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

Offlinegarbage

Re: fuuuck. [Re: question_for_joo]
    #2324829 - 02/11/04 03:24 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

the governemt is most definately not trying to help me. they really could care less if i keep smoking pot, in the end its just more and more money for them. dont you know our court system is based upon money?

--------------------

User Gallery

#2325681 - 02/11/04 08:25 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

That sucks. :frown: But don't let yourself stress too much.. It's just a court date.  I know it seems like it can't get worse, or you think it will never get better, but if you continue to have a negative attitude, it WONT get better.  It sucks, I know.. but just try to roll with the punches as well as you can.  As bad as things may seem at the time, they can ALWAYS be worse, like I said before.

I hope things start looking up for you and I know it's hard to stay positive when everything seems to be going downhill but that's the only way you will pull thru and things will start to look up.

My thoughts go out to you.

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Global Living Space

OfflineOook
Oook!

Loc: England
Re: fuuuck. [Re: sykobish]
    #2325777 - 02/12/04 02:30 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Sykobish is right things will get better, the trick is just not to worry about what is happening, as hard as it may seem. Try and find some uplifting things to do: playing a sport you really enjoy, listening to happy music or playing a computer game your really into for example. Not only will this distract your mind it will allow you to feel more positive for a period.

Oh yeah and if you feel like dancing to any particular song do, its great fun(i seem to be plugging dancing quite a lot recently but ah well it works)

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
Re: fuuuck. [Re: Oook]
    #2329394 - 02/13/04 01:33 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Remind yourself that you have no choice but to go through with this, so there's no reason to stress yourself out over it too much. It sucks ass but it will suck much less if you just stay optimistic.

"Bend and survive"
-Bruce Lee

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2329459 - 02/13/04 02:32 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

"what the hell did i do to deserve any of this. anyone have any useful tips or websites to help relieve stress?"

Well you can think about "what the hell did I do to deserve any of the wonderful experiences and lovely things I've experienced?" to counter the evilbad stuff.

It balances out; this, I feel, is impossible to notice, although fuzzy and in "transition periods" at times :wink:

Hang in there - if it gets worse, it can only get SO much better, but don't expect the good things to happen on their own like the bads seem to

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

User Gallery

Re: fuuuck. [Re: Oook]
    #2351453 - 02/18/04 05:09 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I agree with all the previous posts. The key is to stay positive.

Negative thoughts lead to negative things. Negative thoughts and negative things lead to stress. Stress kills.

Life has both ups and downs. I've said this many times before, but I'll say it again. In order to enjoy the positive things, you need the negative things to balance it out and to allow you to understand what being positive, or feeling good, is. If you never experiences a trying time or a negative feeling, you would have no idea as to what the other side of it felt like. You need it in order to put everything into perspective.

"Hey, I'm happy today.. I know this because I know what sad feels like" or "Things aren't working out as planned and I'm upset. I know this cuz I've been happy and this will make that happy feeling even better when it does come, and it will.."

Both negative and positive things are critical in life. They are needed. So welcome both with open arms.

--------------------
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
Global Living Space

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order