Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineWeenfan
Stranger
DNC in shambles, sound proof echo chamber. * 3
    #23480851 - 07/27/16 12:05 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

They seem to be happily locked in a soundproof echochamber.

Fiddling as Rome burns

Establishment DINOs have convinced themselves the protesters outside can eat cake. Maybe they believe their audiences won't see the masses outside the convention center? Or, see it online / on TV? Or, won't check their claims?

Or that, even if they do see and fact check, where will they do that at exactly? The liberal media has a monopoly on the mainstream, and smaller web based, media.

Will we fact check at:
CNN or MSNBC? NYT to fact check ABC? NBC, NPR, TIME, WaPost, HuffPo, Democracy Now!, The Daily Show, John Oliver, The Atlantic, Salon, Slate, The Daily Beast, DailyKOS, Mother Jones, The Nation, The YoungTurks, USA Today, Common Dreams, Facebook, Google, Alternet, Vice (went Left after Bill Maher bought it), Rolling Stone, DemocracyUnderground, The Guardian, Media Matters, Al Jazerra, LA Times, The Hill, Foreign Policy, etc. Makes you wonder where the 'Records' exist that still need to be 'Corrected!' Oh, in the comment sections and forums where people still speak freely.

And, they control 50-90% of various fields in the best higher education system in the world. Which itself is an incubation tank for liberal policy and liberal 'grassroots' organizing nationwide.

But we're still being slaughtered by terrorists in gruesome ways that I refuse to 'just accept', debt is still increasing, there are still more illegal than legal immigrants (with troubling promises of more to come), people's rights are still being trampled, corruption and greed are at insane levels... and unsurprisingly, Trump is tied with Hillary and will beat her like a rented mule in November.:thumbup:

Even with every media outlet in the country, and the vast propaganda arm of higher education, Dems lose. Trump wins. America wins. The Western world wins. Which gives me hope for our future.

Over and out,
Weenfan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWeenfan
Stranger
Re: DNC in shambles, sound proof echo chamber. [Re: Weenfan]
    #23481389 - 07/27/16 06:45 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

If the above interests you at all, and you haven't already been, consider visiting the_Donald subreddit for rolling updates of political correctness free, uncensored news and shitposting. Just a thought. I got nuthin to sell.

But, you may thank me later.

Have a lovely morning.

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
    #23481619 - 07/27/16 08:36 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

InvisibleAstral Pain
Strange

Loc: Chicago
    #23485387 - 07/28/16 11:10 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

The supposed Bernie supporters you see on TV in the stands aren't true supporters, that is according to this delegate at the convention. No surprise that her events are a total fabrication, but interesting to hear a first hand report. 

Bernie Delagate Speaks Out Against Fraud at DNC *Seat Fillers*

--------------------
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out"               
                -Bill Hicks-

__

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
Re: DNC in shambles, sound proof echo chamber. [Re: Astral Pain]
    #23485455 - 07/28/16 11:31 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Astral Pain said:
The supposed Bernie supporters you see on TV in the stands aren't true supporters, that is according to this delegate at the convention. No surprise that her events are a total fabrication, but interesting to hear a first hand report. 

Bernie Delagate Speaks Out Against Fraud at DNC *Seat Fillers*

They plants them in so that they will be buttering up Bernie's supporters, saying how good Bernie is, and then when Bernie drops out, then they'll comes in and start encouraging Bernie's supporters to vote for Hillary; saying to them,"Well we might as well vote for Hillary to make sure that Trump doesn't wins." But they has already knows that the fix were in. And see, Bernie's supporters has already started a friendship with these Trojan Houses, and they will feel obligated to do what they asked them to do, since they has been there for them.

http://gerwynjones.blogspot.com/2011/06/dangers-of-brown-nosing-yes-this-is-for.html

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: DNC in shambles, sound proof echo chamber. [Re: Douglas Howard]
    #23485528 - 07/28/16 11:55 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

They advertised it on Craigslist, 50 bucks a pop for attendees, contrary to popular belief, democrats are NOT that popular, but they sure do try hard making it seem like that

--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com

InvisibleShroomopotamus
Happy Mushrooming
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Funkotron
    #23485756 - 07/28/16 01:11 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

wow, those people suck at making signs

--------------------
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
Re: DNC in shambles, sound proof echo chamber. [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #23485878 - 07/28/16 01:49 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
They advertised it on Craigslist, 50 bucks a pop for attendees, contrary to popular belief, democrats are NOT that popular, but they sure do try hard making it seem like that

They are doing a lot of spreading of disinformation and psychology games as well, in all sort of different areas.

For weeks, rumors have circulated the web that individuals were being paid to protest at rallies held by Presidential hopeful, Donald Trump. Today a man from Trump’s rally on Saturday in Fountain Hills, Arizona has come forward to say that he was paid to protest the event.
“I was given $3,500 to protest Donald Trump’s rally in Fountain Hills,” said 37-year-old Paul Horner. “I answered a Craigslist ad a little over a week ago about a group needing actors for a political event. I interviewed with them and got the part.”
Trump supporters have been claiming for weeks that the protesters are being paid for by Bernie Sanders’ campaign, but Horner disagrees.
“As for who these people were affiliated with that interviewed me, my guess would be Hillary Clinton’s campaign,” Horner said. “The actual check I received after I was done with the job was from a group called ‘Women Are The Future’. After I was hired, they told me if anyone asked any questions about who I was with or communicated with me in any way, I should start talking about how great Bernie Sanders is.” Horner continued, “It was mostly women in their 60’s at the interview that I went to. Plus, all the people that I communicated with had an AOL email address. No one still has an AOL email address except people that would vote for Hillary Clinton.”  http://www.neveragaincanada.ca/donald-trump-protester-speaks-paid-3500-protest-trumps-rally/

Have you ever come across someone on the Internet that you suspected was a paid government troll?
Well, there is a very good chance that you were not imagining things.  Thanks to Edward Snowden, we now have solid proof that paid government trolls are using “psychology-based influence techniques” on social media websites such as YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.  Documents leaked by Snowden also reveal that government agents have been conducting denial-of-service attacks, flooding social media websites with thinly veiled propaganda and have been purposely attempting to warp public discourse online.  If we do not stand up and object to this kind of Orwellian behavior, it is only going to get worse and worse.
In the UK, the Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group (JTRIG) is a specialized unit within the Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ).  If it wasn’t for Edward Snowden, we probably still would never have heard of them.  This particular specialized unit is engaged in some very “questionable” online activities.  The following is an excerpt from a recent piece by Glenn Greenwald and Andrew Fishman… http://www.infowars.com/government-trolls-are-using-psychology-based-influence-techniques-on-youtube-facebook-and-twitter/

https://seeker401.wordpress.com/2015/07/10/government-trolls-are-using-psychology-based-influence-techniques-on-youtube-facebook-and-twitter/

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#23486242 - 07/28/16 03:46 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I'm pretty sure woofie is a paid troll, he talks just like leftists propagandists

--------------------

InvisibleAstral Pain
Strange

Loc: Chicago
Re: DNC in shambles, sound proof echo chamber. [Re: hostileuniverse] * 2
    #23488329 - 07/29/16 06:06 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

She's the "change maker"

Did Bill Clinton Fall Asleep During Hillary’s Speech?

--------------------
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out"               
                -Bill Hicks-

__

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: DNC in shambles, sound proof echo chamber. [Re: Astral Pain] * 1
    #23488586 - 07/29/16 08:35 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Can you blame him?

i think  America is finally waking up and realizing how much BS they are trying to force on us

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: DNC in shambles, sound proof echo chamber. [Re: Weenfan] * 1
    #23488751 - 07/29/16 09:44 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Weenfan said:
If the above interests you at all, and you haven't already been, consider visiting the_Donald subreddit for rolling updates of political correctness free, uncensored news and shitposting. Just a thought. I got nuthin to sell.

But, you may thank me later.

Have a lovely morning.

First of all, the fact that the convention is in shambles makes it kind of impossible for it to be an echo chamber.

Second, if you get your news from that subreddit you have zero credibility, speaking of echo chambers....

--------------------

OfflineAnahata

Re: DNC in shambles, sound proof echo chamber. [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #23490542 - 07/29/16 09:41 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Question. At the end of h Clinton speech lots of people had these what looked like signs but I couldn't see any clear words and they had a cut out slot that made it look like a weird mask and thats how people were holding it.

Whats that about?

--------------------

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
Re: DNC in shambles, sound proof echo chamber. [Re: Anahata]
    #23491418 - 07/30/16 05:45 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anahata said:
Question. At the end of h Clinton speech lots of people had these what looked like signs but I couldn't see any clear words and they had a cut out slot that made it look like a weird mask and thats how people were holding it.

Whats that about?

I'm guessing that they were not there to support Hillary, that the mask is representing what she is doing. Trying to mask all of the things that she has been caught doing during this election. Right now she is trying to change her persona as a person that hates people but loves Big money into someone that really care about the public. But after she has gotten the votes, then everything will go back as the way it were before. Every politicians had their chance to prove what they are while in office, except for Trump; that these candidates has claimed that they has turn over a new leaf as they campaign, but then afterward, they turn that leaf back over to the original side that it were once before. They do this all of the time as if they know that we are going to fall for this over and over. Some of her supporters seem as if they are hypnotized to overlook what she has done and still vote for her and or they has received subliminal messages to vote for her while watching Soap operas from networks that are being paid by corporations that are sponsoring her. And so, while watching those networks, just say to yourself," I am not going to vote for Hillary Clinton" and then the subliminal messages will not work.

Hillary Clinton Gives U.F.O. Buffs Hope She Will Open the X-Files  http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/11/us/politics/hillary-clinton-aliens.html?_r=0

OfflineWeenfan
Stranger
Re: DNC in shambles, sound proof echo chamber. [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #23499312 - 08/01/16 06:25 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

First of all, you may have a point there.

Second of all, The_Donald is a great news and shitpost aggregator, so linking to the largest sub of one of the largest social media forums worldwide, doesn't destroy my credibility whatsoever.

In addition, having a small 'echochamber' is different than owning nearly every news source and turning (the entire representation of) your NC into an echochamber. Or, changing the rules when you start losing.

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
    #23502838 - 08/02/16 06:21 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

OfflineConnoisseur

#23503016 - 08/02/16 07:01 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

You
Are
Living
In
A
Police
State

OfflineConnoisseur

Re: DNC in shambles, sound proof echo chamber. [Re: Connoisseur]
    #23510273 - 08/04/16 05:27 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
Re: DNC in shambles, sound proof echo chamber. [Re: Connoisseur]
    #23513307 - 08/05/16 03:49 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

The obama's and hillary's roguish fan club is trying their best to spread all sort of lies to detour people from voting for Trump. They know that the true polls are saying that Trump is winning by a landslide. Probably 99% of the citizen are supporting Trump, and the 1% are supporting hillary. Then obama pretending as if he doesn't know what is going on. That he doesn't see any signs of a rigged election. But he must of have been out of the country at the time when the DNC scandal has broken loose. The people got to get all of these lying fools out from the White House. They are using the White house as a crap table, as a place for them to make fast money. They had turn the forefathers house, into a den of hustling thieves. 

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #23513375 - 08/05/16 04:10 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Douglas Howard said:
The obama's and hillary's roguish fan club is trying their best to spread all sort of lies to detour people from voting for Trump. They know that the true polls are saying that Trump is winning by a landslide. Probably 99% of the citizen are supporting Trump, and the 1% are supporting hillary.

do you have any sources for this nonsense?  if not, please quit posting it

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals