Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWhiteh
Even Stranger..

Police ruin perfect visual trip
    #2345217 - 02/17/04 10:33 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Lastnight a friend and I ate 15g each of very odd looking and evidently very potent cubes at about 11.00pm and headed down town. We grabbed some food and made our way to the beach and this is where it hit us.

We were sitting on a wall overlooking the sea with a patch of grass in front of us. The grass started swirling around and formed letters, but I couldn't make out what it said. It then started jumping up and down like a graphic equaliser on a hi-fi and seemed about 6 feet tall. It was crazy! I've never had visuals like this before. My entire vision was pixelated as if I was looking at a TV screen really close up and could see all the hexagonal pixels. My friend had the same. We sat and talked utter nonsense to each other for about an hour, just taking in all the crazy visuals when we hear a car coming.

Keep in mind it's now about 2am and there is NOBODY about. I've tripped in public before but this was different as the whole time we'd hardly seen anyone. It turned out to be a policecar.I was terrified of the prospect of talking to anyone sober let alone two policemen! Especially as I had weed on me. So we ran(which was stupid considering we weren't really doing anything suspicious), and I had an overwhelming feeling that the police were looking for us, even though they'd actually driven off ages ago.

Anyway this is when things all turned very bad. I lit a cigarette in an attempt to calm myself down but as I breathed the smoke in I felt like I'd inhaled the cherry and I started choking and my throat felt like it was burning. Obviously this was all in my head but it was terrifying at the time. I found myself in a part of town where I'd never been before in the almost pitch black and I could hardly breathe. I was so terrified.

We decided to go back to my mate's house and try and chill out. The walk seemed to last forever and I felt like I wanted to puke but I couldn't. The body load was enourmous and I just wanted to collapse. The whole walk back we both felt like we were being followed.

When we finally got to his house we went to his room and I just collapsed onto the inflatable matress that was to act as my bed for the night. I shut my eyes and tried to sleep.This is when things got really, really bad. I saw horrific images behind my eyes and it was like having a really bad nightmare but I was still concious. The paranoia was incredible. I couldn't stop thinking about all of my fears and insecurities in my life and I couldn't stop thinking of my ex girlfriend, who I sort of pictured as a horrible monster. I remember thinking to myself "You've done too much, you've gone mad, this will never end". It was terrible!

This carried on for about another hour. When the visions and feelings of utter terror and paranoia disappeared I just felt so relieved. I didn't care that I couldn't sleep, I was just happy that it was over.

I don't know if I'll do mushrooms again. This trip started exactly how I always imagined psychadelic drugs to be. The visuals were awesome. But now I can't help but think the thought of another bad trip outweighs the benfits of a good one  :crying:

--------------------
"Too low to find my way, too high to wonder why" - Thievery Corporation

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineant61
Male
Loc: colorado
Re: Police ruin perfect visual trip [Re: Whiteh]
    #2345543 - 02/17/04 12:12 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

that's too bad. .
you should have stayed somewhere safe, an not near any cop's ,
like at home.

OfflineAton
Shamdelier

Loc: North East
    #2345563 - 02/17/04 12:18 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

It's obviously your choice as to the pro's and con's of trips, but you can't let one bad experience ruin any hopes of having good ones. The more experience you have with bad trips, the better your able to deal with them. Maybe next time you won't freak out and you'll be able to deal with it better.

Atleast that was how it was for me, look things went bad, but it's part of the learning curve dude. i'm not trying to bash or anything. Then again, maybe mushrooms just arn't for you.

-Happy trippin

--------------------

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
    #2346419 - 02/17/04 03:45 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Man 15g is an heroic dose, if we're talking about average potency cubes
You took too much, too much!

OfflineLawrence
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada, Qc
Re: Police ruin perfect visual trip [Re: Gus]
    #2346636 - 02/17/04 04:22 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

i cant imagine how 15g dry could be ....

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #2346679 - 02/17/04 04:31 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Bad trips are like ex-girlfriends.

Fuck 'em.

:grin:

It happens man, don't let it ruin your outlook on psychedelics. Usually, if you let something freak you out, it'll freak you out hardcore. You're in control of your own mind, so tell it to stfu and enjoy the visuals. :mushroom2:

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: Police ruin perfect visual trip [Re: Gus]
    #2347021 - 02/17/04 05:51 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

he didn't say if they were wet or dry

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Loc: US, Chicago
Re: Police ruin perfect visual trip [Re: TODAY]
    #2347124 - 02/17/04 06:19 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

15 between him and his friend. 7.5 each.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-->The above statements may or not be true.
->Quote of the Moment :
"Yea. All bitches are whores who love sex." -Cubie
----> PMs checked daily.

OfflineZeaL311
Chopped

Loc: Your Mom's House
    #2347688 - 02/17/04 09:24 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Ok now this is what I am talkign about. When you are tripping on shrooms, one bad thing can destroy your whole trip. I was having the trip of my life on halloween until I had to talk to my friends mom. After that it all went downhill. I was scared about that and then when we left i was scared i would have to talk ot my mom. Then my friend picked me up and yet i was still scared about something. This is why I firmly believe that one negative thing can ruin your entire trip.

OfflineAstrok
Trying To BeCool

Loc: Bozeman, Montana
Re: Police ruin perfect visual trip [Re: ZeaL311]
    #2347942 - 02/17/04 10:24 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Its all in your head...You cant truly trip on shrooms and have fun unless you tell yourself that everything it going to be ok. Before you take them, you just got to tell yourself THAT EVERY THING IS GOING TO BE GREAT!! Then keep that in your mind while your tripping. And look at it like this, EVEN if a cop does catch you, which is unlikely, but say he does, look at the worst case scenario. Yes, maybe a fine or some community service, but does it really end your life...? Just keep some of these things in mind, I know that they will help. Peace man!

--------------------
"Light that shit"
"Smoke that shit"
"Pass that shit"

OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
    #2347988 - 02/17/04 10:34 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Jesus, 15 grams? All I want to know is if they were wet or dry.

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

InvisibleYrtlzmo
Female
. [Re: Whiteh]
    #2348104 - 02/17/04 11:04 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/07/13 11:02 AM)

Offlineteen
Yeee Haaww

#2348390 - 02/18/04 12:51 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

My advice is to have another trip, with half as many shrooms. You'll find a new appreciation for a lower dose, I think.

I've been arrested once. I happened to be tripping on acid. I had to do a recorded police interview while the officer's head was on rainbow fire. I had very little recollection of my crime, and I didn't even realise what I was doing was stealing, I thought I was just moving things from one point to another without realising they belonged to anyone, I had no intention of keeping them or possessing them for myself, but the cops just couldn't understand that.

--------------------
Don't give me that load of bunk~!

Edited by teen (02/18/04 03:56 AM)

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #2348845 - 02/18/04 04:27 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

> I remember thinking to myself "You've done too much, you've gone mad, this will never end".

When you hear yourself thinking that try to force the thought "It is only a drug, it will be ok by morning." through your head. Around 7g dry is where I start having the same "I broke myself" or "now I understand what it means to hear voices in your head" type of thoughts.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineWhiteh
Even Stranger..

Re: Police ruin perfect visual trip [Re: Seuss]
    #2349026 - 02/18/04 06:44 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

You guys have got it all wrong, it was 15g each WET. This is why I was so surprised by the intensity and probably why it turned bad. They must have been pretty strong, I've never experienced those sort of visuals on such a low dose before!

They looked pretty odd and were surprisingly hard to cut up. Instead of having a rounded head they looked like little umbrellas.

Any ideas? Maybe it was just because I hadn't tripped in a couple of months and it was on an empty stomach??

--------------------
"Too low to find my way, too high to wonder why" - Thievery Corporation

Anonymous

#2349151 - 02/18/04 07:56 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

nah man don't give up,i've been in that nightmare and contemplated not having them again,but you just have to put a good trip behind you,try a smaller dose next time.
the pixelation you mentioned happened to me the other night too except i was watching the tv and my vision was zooming in like you described. :thumbup:

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2349567 - 02/18/04 10:11 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

"But now I can't help but think the thought of another bad trip outweighs the benfits of a good one"

I know many people who have thrown away many good experiences due to one difficult one.... IMO not the way to go, but hey choose your own path.

Good luck :smile:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
Re: Police ruin perfect visual trip [Re: Astrok]
    #2350536 - 02/18/04 01:55 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Astrok said:
Yes, maybe a fine or some community service, but does it really end your life...?

This is what I think. And then I worry that maybe there was an undetected contamination on the mycelium and lethal toxins are eating away at my liver and kindeys right now. Then I think, that's unlikely. THen, even if I do die, I have few regrets. If it's my time, I don't want my last minutes to be spent in terror of dying. Everything will be okay in the morning anyway.

But I continue to worry. It nags at the back of my head. People speak in tongues around me as I struggle to understand the cause of my own worry. I swear! I will be sober and stable and withing reason, if only this unknown terror can be stopped.

And the I realize that I am freaking out again, damnit, and I breathe.

In

Out

...take me to the place I love, take me all the way
I dont ever wanna feel, like I did that day...

"Dudes, lets go outside, I need to walk around and look at new shit"

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Police ruin perfect visual trip [Re: recalcitrant]
    #2350582 - 02/18/04 02:03 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

oftentimes if you believe strongly that something will "help" your trip, it will.

Like if a friend of yours is having a bad time on shrooms, bring him a glass of water and tell him "Water is magical on magic mushrooms... it heals all and brings true peace to the room.. here try some its amazing"

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleJoshua
Holoman
Male

Loc: The Matrix
    #2350634 - 02/18/04 02:12 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I think the idea of the trip or susequent trips is to get over all of that.

When riding a bike, I fell off. But I knew it would be good for me to learn. So I got back on and have been riding ever since (with a few crashes here and there). And what a great ride it has been, crashes and all!

It's definately not for everyone though.

Joshua

--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag