Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
7 themes of tripping
    #2343354 - 02/16/04 08:48 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

1. Leaving the Body to explore a hyperdimensional contiousness. Alien dimensions with abstract or undefineable structures. All five senses fuse into one while out of the body.

2. Encountering other entities or dimensional beings- some greater than himself, some equal to himself, and some lesser than himself. To fathom these greater beings would be nearly impossable- they are so forign and astounding that they cannot be totally comprehended.

3. Same as number 3, but these beings are experimenting on us or trying to help us or at least learn from us. Almost as if we were animals in the cage of our own reality.

4. Feeling as if you are one unit controlled by the collective contiousnes or a being that incorperates all beings. Possably feeling as if a fragment of a larger being.

5. Same as 4, but there is no free will because you are controlled by the whole- a slave to fate.

6. Division of the psyche- non-self fragments implanted by others, implanted by self, injected by parents, by teachers are seen and felt as if they each have a self all their own. The anemia, animus, and the shadow commonly manifest, although there are sub-types and 'other' divided avatars that can manifest. These might be felt as multiple personalaties, although none are ever in control of the complete psyche.

7. Self seen traveling forward or back in time- future goals and wishful thinking surface when traveling forward in time, solutions for current problems are easily aquired. When traveling backwards in time, childhood is felt, real memories and fantasy are evoked and integrated. Being inside the whomb is felt again, possably driven back through a pre-human state- primates, fish, down to protozoa. Along the way, subcontious truths are revealed, and the mind is defragmented after problems are solved and questions of the self are answered.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Re: 7 themes of tripping [Re: Murex]
    #2343487 - 02/16/04 09:26 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Archetypes:

1. Being in the presense of a ball of light that resembles a giant star and fusing with it. It is often felt that this giant ball of light is a soul or a pool of souls. The ego is lost when the fusion takes place, and the psyche is saturated with 'cosmic' knowledge, or knowledge where a greater scale of awareness is attained.

2. Bieings that resemble octupi, jellyfish, or mantid are often encountered.

3. Facial distortions when peering into a mirrior- Usually the skelleton can be seen through the skin, sometimes the muscle structure or nervous system is seen. The face can also begin to take on demonic qualaties. A reversal of sex in appearance- A man can appear to himself as taking on femanine qualaties, and vise versa. Appearances of elf-like features are also common. Some experience the facial appearances of sub-psyche personalaties or avatars of aspects of the inner psyche.

4. The determination that the psyche is essentially unattached to the human form.

5. The concept of time is lost or becomes meaningless. The present moment is all that exists. The concepts of infinity and eternity often seem fathomable. The loop or circle archetype is derrived from this.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2343551 - 02/16/04 09:42 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I've experienced theme #1 on mushrooms and #4 on salvia. Also experienced all archetypes except #2.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2343600 - 02/16/04 09:57 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

8. Hearing, vision, balance and thought processes get messed up by replacing serotonin with psilocin. Fear and confusion abound as body tries to neutralize foreign agent as quickly as possible. Delusions 1 - 7 may appear.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineDestruKtiKon
Embrace theChaos!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here
    #2343607 - 02/16/04 09:58 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

experieced themes 1,4 and 5

I have experienced archehtypes 1(acid, dxm),3(Acid,mush very interesting),4(acid,mush),5(acid,mush,ketamine,dxm)

i've yet to encounter an entity of any kind. What are some good aubstances to try to make entity contact?

--------------------
Light & Music

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
Re: 7 themes of tripping [Re: Swami]
    #2343649 - 02/16/04 10:10 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Do you then consider seratonin to be a drug?

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: 7 themes of tripping [Re: SpecialEd]
    #2344019 - 02/16/04 11:29 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I consider serotonin to be a neurotransmitter.

In most cases, the word "drug" implies a chemical not naturally found in the body upon which it is acting. However, there are those rare cases (i.e. DMT) where a native chemical is synthesized/grown/extracted (outside the body, obviously) and is introduced to the body in an amount that is effectively more than normal levels.

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Re: 7 themes of tripping [Re: DestruKtiKon]
    #2344128 - 02/16/04 11:55 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

What are some good aubstances to try to make entity contact?

DMT. Although I have never had the oppurtunity to experience this drug, I have researched it and have concluded that most who take it encounter entities.

I think it is fairly rare to encounter entities on most psykedeliks unless a large dose is taken. It's just a guess thow, I don't really know.

I have encountered jellyfish on mushrooms before, although they were hard to sense, probably because they may have been lesser beings. I have no idea why they are encountered, but I theorize they are somehow on the same froquency as humans in some way or another.

OfflineDestruKtiKon
Embrace theChaos!
Male User Gallery

#2344519 - 02/17/04 03:58 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I don't think DMT is availible here in New Zealand. Maybe a natural source grows here.

--------------------
Light & Music

InvisibleMal_Fenderson
Space Monkey

Loc: North American Plate.
    #2344536 - 02/17/04 04:11 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

"DMT Is Everywhere" --TiHKAL (At least I think it is. I'd quote pp, but my copy is elsewhere.)

Unless the illicit drug market is wacky in NZ, it's probably not for sale. But there are various plants which it can be extracted from. Even if none of them grow natively, they can be found from various on-line sources.

As for 8, well, I don't know if "messed up" is the correct term. I think that "changed" is far, far more appropriate and doesn't have the overtly negative connotations. But, then I've bought the irrational dogma that there's something to be learned from the psychedelic experience, whatever that might happen to be in some rigorous, formal way :/

?

=]

--------------------
----
"Better Dead than Red."

OfflineDestruKtiKon
Embrace theChaos!
Male User Gallery

Re: 7 themes of tripping [Re: Mal_Fenderson]
    #2344545 - 02/17/04 04:19 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I may have to look into getting some DMT containing plants. I have been wanting to give it a go for quite a while now but thought it was unavaliable here. But if its for sale online then I may be able to overcome this. What are some good DMT containing plants?

--------------------
Light & Music

OfflineSole_Worthy
Stranger

Loc: over here
    #2350206 - 02/18/04 12:50 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I made a post some months ago, titled "psychedelic themes" in which i asked what are the themes of tripping. No one really answered though. All I had to go by was the "ego death" expierence and the sence that psychedelics could be used to communicate with other entities.

--------------------
get it all together get like birds of a feather

OfflineThe_Visionaire
Torch

Loc: Indra's Net
    #2350397 - 02/18/04 01:28 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

You can order 'mimosa hostilis', a main ingredience in ayahuasca, from an ethnobotanical internet shop. This plant is rich on DMT and I do not think it is illegal in NZ.

If you are to eat it and experience effects you will have to take it along with an MAO-inhibitor such as Psychotria Viridis or Peganum Harmala. If you want to smoke it, use the extraction techniques on www.erowid.org

--------------------
There are no differences between men and gods,
one blends softly causal into the other.
-Frank Herbert, Dune.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2350553 - 02/18/04 01:59 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

you forgot #8 - Tripping the FUGGOUT!

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: 7 themes of tripping [Re: Strumpling]
    #2353339 - 02/19/04 01:57 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I heard of alot of people on high doses of Salvia make contact with a certain entitie. Commonly a femenine one. Salvia is easy to get online so that's why i mention it. As far as the best contact drug, I've heard its almost a common theme on DMT. Or, you can always go about 5 days without food or sleep and constant prayer....

--------------------

OfflineAlan Stone
Corpus

Loc: Ten feet up
    #2353887 - 02/19/04 07:38 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Themes (all on shrooms):

1. Have left my body, but not to explore any other dimension than a radius of about 2 km (up more specifically) around the trip spot.
2. I once saw this purplish-pink octopus, smudging out the colours on the computer screen, spreading them around and blending them.
3. Haven't had this.
4. Almost every time I feel like I'm a part of the greater whole.
5. Not this, either.
6. Definately had this. I have this when sober, even.
7. Question and problem solving, sure. Return to childhood, yes. Womb, no.

Archetypes:
1. Kinda. Mostly mandalas appearing behind closed eyes. Once I saw Vishnu.
2. Octupi and bipedal shrooms.
3. Facial distortions: my hair (which is wavy and black by itself) once turned to cloudlike shapes, looking perfectly curved and dark black.
4. Aye.
5. Time standing still and looping.

--------------------
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

- Aristotle

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: 7 themes of tripping [Re: Alan Stone]
    #2354786 - 02/19/04 12:54 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

*was reading Alan's post and caught a distinct colour hallucination in the corner of my eye*
:mushroom2:
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract