Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: Pregnant chicks on dating sites [Re: Kush_Zombie]
    #23496522 - 07/31/16 06:09 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

somebody should post pictures of sexy pregnant women :naughty:

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKush_Zombie
smug piece of shit
 User Gallery

Re: Pregnant chicks on dating sites [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #23496527 - 07/31/16 06:11 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
How to get started in bulk:
Presto 23-Quart Pressure Cooker
BOD's Simple as FUCK Still Air Box
PastyWhyte's Easy Agar Tek
Munchauzen's Cultivation Video Series
How EvilMushroom666 Prepares His Grains (I use jars with Synthetic Filter Discs)
What is G2G? (Grain-to-Grain)
Damion5050's Coir Tek (I use 5.5 - 6 quarts of water instead of 4. Also ignore step 13 and ignore the monotub completely. The only purpose of this tek is to show you how to make a simple substrate. I also add gypsum to it but not necessary)
Spitball's Monotub Tek (A liner isn't necessary but is useful)
Use 6500k lights throughout the whole process. When you wake up, turn the light on. When you go to sleep turn the light off. It's as simple as that.

InvisibleCosmic_Flame
THE BREAKFAST EMPRESS
Female User Gallery

Loc: Under The Sea
Re: Pregnant chicks on dating sites [Re: Kush_Zombie] * 2
    #23496628 - 07/31/16 06:48 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

welp this thread..

In google suggest (aka Google's auto-complete function) type in "single dads are" and compare the results against "single moms are" like its pretty gross how a lot of people stigmatize single mothers..Which lines up with what I've heard over the years from various people in my life. Single moms get a lot of crap thrown at them, this thread is just perpetuating another bad stereotype.

For single dads I got are hot, the best, are attractive whereas for single moms I got are easy, are losers, are the best, are trash, are desperate, are annoying, are dads too, are stupid, are selfish

I listed all the suggestions I got for both, only three total for dads but there were way more for moms with most being negative. I mean take it with a grain a salt but google suggest works by recommending the most frequently searched terms :shrug:

--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

InvisibleKush_Zombie
smug piece of shit
 User Gallery

Re: Pregnant chicks on dating sites [Re: Cosmic_Flame] * 1
    #23496639 - 07/31/16 06:51 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Cosmic_Flame said:
welp this thread..

In google suggest (aka Google's auto-complete function) type in "single dads are" and compare the results against "single moms are" like its pretty gross how a lot of people stigmatize single mothers..Which lines up with what I've heard over the years from various people in my life. Single moms get a lot of crap thrown at them, this thread is just perpetuating another bad stereotype.

For single dads I got are hot, the best, are attractive whereas for single moms I got are easy, are losers, are the best, are trash, are desperate, are annoying, are dads too, are stupid, are selfish

I listed all the suggestions I got for both, only three total for dads but there were way more for moms with most being negative. I mean take it with a grain a salt but google suggest works by recommending the most frequently searched terms :shrug:

I thought you were overexaggerating so I pulled up google to check for myself. That is pretty sad actually.

--------------------
How to get started in bulk:
Presto 23-Quart Pressure Cooker
BOD's Simple as FUCK Still Air Box
PastyWhyte's Easy Agar Tek
Munchauzen's Cultivation Video Series
How EvilMushroom666 Prepares His Grains (I use jars with Synthetic Filter Discs)
What is G2G? (Grain-to-Grain)
Damion5050's Coir Tek (I use 5.5 - 6 quarts of water instead of 4. Also ignore step 13 and ignore the monotub completely. The only purpose of this tek is to show you how to make a simple substrate. I also add gypsum to it but not necessary)
Spitball's Monotub Tek (A liner isn't necessary but is useful)
Use 6500k lights throughout the whole process. When you wake up, turn the light on. When you go to sleep turn the light off. It's as simple as that.

Invisibletrekie
Metal man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Larger cities Flag
Re: Pregnant chicks on dating sites [Re: Cosmic_Flame]
    #23496658 - 07/31/16 06:55 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Ask to take them out for an abortion. Maybe she's into abortions maybe she had more children pulled out of her then a burning orphanage.

Yes it is :feelsweirdman: I still wouldn't mind sometime in my life banging a prego . Most of the single moms I've know have been decent people. I've got a bad baby mama drama . One is too many.

--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom