Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... [Re: Douglas Howard]
    #23481607 - 07/27/16 10:32 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Lots of Bernie supporters will vote for her, what does that tell you about them?

--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
Re: Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #23481637 - 07/27/16 10:43 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
    #23481697 - 07/27/16 11:05 AM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
Lots of Bernie supporters will vote for her, what does that tell you about them?

That is what they want everyone to believe. Mind games. They are spreading this news around, and then Bernie's supporters will say, "I might as well move along with the flow of things". And which it is a lie. They know that no one want to be left out. They are playing the same game as they had played on Bernie. You noticed that Bernie has a lot of supporters now, but during his campaign, they made it seem as if Hillary had so many that she did not need Bernie's supporters. They are rigging everything up to make as if Hillary is loved by all. So when everybody see that, that they will think that they are suppose to start loving her as well.

Offlinepsilynut
aka Patchraper

#23482047 - 07/27/16 01:19 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

How was it rigged ? Did they do something illegal?

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
Re: Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... [Re: psilynut]
    #23482086 - 07/27/16 01:35 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

psilynut said:
How was it rigged ? Did they do something illegal?

Bernie Sanders supporters are under fire from subliminal messaging to vote for Hillary Clinton. Hillary hired Monsanto lobbyist Jerry Crawford, an expert at creating good messages about bad things. http://www.inquisitr.com/3192829/see-how-bernie-sanders-supporters-are-subliminally-lured-to-clinton/

"The legal, social and ethical implications raised by subliminal perception as we understand it are sufficient to preclude it from use in any form in the CBS Television Network and our Company owned stations. Furthermore, it has been and will continue to be our policy to insist that all advertising messages are clearly identified as such to our viewers." (Bliss, supra, p. 12, at 437 (quoting from 6 NARTS, Television Code Subscriber Bulletin, No. 8 at 1 (Dec. 1975)).

The Television Board of the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) amended the Television Code to include the following provision:

"The use of the television medium to transmit information of any kind by the use of the process called "subliminal perception," or by the use of any similar technique whereby an attempt is made to convey information to the viewer by transmitting messages below the threshold of normal awareness is not permitted." (Bliss, supra, p. 12, at 435 (quoting from NEWS FROM NAB, Mar. 26, 1958). http://www.progressiveawareness.org/research_desk_reference/legal_status_of_subliminal_communication.html

Offlinepsilynut
aka Patchraper

#23482167 - 07/27/16 02:01 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Subliminal messaging ? Lol ..... you giving me something as dumb as that and expecting me to take it seriously makes me want to vote for Hillary . So no laws broken huh ? Guess nothing was rigged .

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#23482234 - 07/27/16 02:25 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

No laws were broken, the democrats have their primary rules set up so the ruling elites of the party can nominate whoever they choose, regardless of who gets the votes from the general public

--------------------

Offlinepsilynut
aka Patchraper

#23482290 - 07/27/16 02:48 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Well if we used only the votes from the public to determine the nominee then Hillary won by a landslide . I would say the media really exaggerated the case that Bern even had a chance .

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#23482334 - 07/27/16 03:07 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Correct, however, even if Bernie would have gotten more, Hillary still could of won by way of super delagates, right?

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... [Re: psilynut] * 1
    #23482454 - 07/27/16 04:05 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

psilynut said:
Well if we used only the votes from the public to determine the nominee then Hillary won by a landslide . I would say the media really exaggerated the case that Bern even had a chance .

If you read the leaks youd realize the media and DNC colluded to discredit Sanders.

--------------------

Offlinepsilynut
aka Patchraper

#23482455 - 07/27/16 04:06 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Possibly but that didn't happen , plus  he you and I all knew that before he decided to run as a democrat . So I just don't see how anything was rigged .

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
    #23482645 - 07/27/16 05:14 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

psilynut said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
If you read the leaks youd realize the media and DNC colluded to discredit Sanders.

Possibly but that didn't happen

It DID happen.  That's exactly what the leaks proved.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineEywa_devotee
Goddess Worshiper
Male User Gallery

Loc: State of Confusion, Arkan... Flag
Re: Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #23482699 - 07/27/16 05:33 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Just saying, Bill Clinton was not exactly for ending the war on drugs. We all know who really ran the white house during his term.

It isn't surprising they made sure she was the pick, just like they did with our current POTUS at the last (s)election. Given all the BS Lies, lies and more lies, why bother with an election at all at this point. Just get it over with and outright appoint her as the next president of USSA. Everyone knows it- In with the new boss same as the old boss.

At least we still have freedom of speech so... Enjoy.

--------------------
"Love one another." "To Love is to know me." "Love is the Law, Love under Will." "In Compassion, all sorrows end." Regardless of the Master, the message is the same- Choose love and you shall live, Choose Fear and you shall die. Help bring peace to this Earth: Love one another, and serve others before yourself.

Offlinepsilynut
aka Patchraper

Re: Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #23482878 - 07/27/16 06:31 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

falcon91wolvrn03 said :

It DID happen.  That's exactly what the leaks proved.

I was responding to  hostileuniverse ... I know that happened . I think berni would have lost anyway even if if it didn't . What exactly did the dnc tell the media to say that caused him to lose by 5 million votes ?

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... [Re: psilynut] * 1
    #23483004 - 07/27/16 07:07 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

http://www.hannity.com/articles/election-493995/check-out-the-incredibly-racist-dnc-14940455/

Racist, sexist, anti-Semitic, and religious bigotry.  Good job DNC, thanks for showing the world your true colors, nothing like hypocrisy.

http://freedomdaily.com/dnc-exposed-using-anti-gay-slurs-wikileaks-email-bust/

Can't forget the anti-gay stuff.

Edited by qman (07/27/16 07:18 PM)

Offlinepsilynut
aka Patchraper

Re: Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... [Re: qman]
    #23483165 - 07/27/16 07:51 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

So 1 email is barley racist , and 1 maybe homophobic , that means 19950 were not ? That's pretty good .

I'm gunna post this just for you , tovarisch.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-trumps-financial-ties-to-russia-and-his-unusual-flattery-of-vladimir-putin/2016/06/17/dbdcaac8-31a6-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html

"
“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., told a real estate conference in 2008, according to an account posted on the website of eTurboNews, a trade publication. “We see a lot of money pouring in from "

"On the campaign trail, Trump has called for a new partnership with Moscow, overhauling NATO, the allied military force seen as the chief protector of pro-Western nations near Russia. And Trump has surrounded himself with a team of advisers who have had financial ties to Russia."

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
    #23483205 - 07/27/16 08:04 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

psilynut said:
Subliminal messaging ? Lol ..... you giving me something as dumb as that and expecting me to take it seriously makes me want to vote for Hillary . So no laws broken huh ? Guess nothing was rigged .

Well, subliminal messages are illegal. They use to use them in commercials and at the drive in long ago. While watching the movies at the Drive in, that they will show a glimpse photos of a certain food product that they are selling at the theaters. The glimpse photos flashes so quick that our conscious minds doesn't captures it, but the subconscious does. But, it confuses the conscious minds. Having it to seek it out, but the subconscious already knows. And so when they goes to the snack stand in the theater. The mind will feel relieved because it has found what it has been seeking or curious about. and so during the seeking process, it has build up an strong urge for it and looking forward to be satisfied. Once a person knows that they has been given subliminal messages to vote for Hillary, that the subliminal message will not work because the person has solved the problem without building up a long urge to vote.

i use to see this restaurant lot of times, but I never had visited it.

If a tree in the forest falls, if no one is around, does it makes a sound?

Well nature is calling for me, got to take a dump.

InvisibleAstral Pain
Strange

Loc: Chicago
    #23483446 - 07/27/16 09:15 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

WikiLeaks Releases Hacked Audio of US Democratic Party Voicemails

http://sputniknews.com/us/20160728/1043695928/wikileaks-audio-recording-release.html

Quote:

After releasing nearly 20,000 emails from the US Democratic National Committee, WikiLeaks has dumped audio recordings from the organization.

The new release includes 29 voice messages pulled from the emails of high-ranking DNC officials, totaling 14 minutes. One file (#16014) involves a Clinton supporter calling to demand that Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders be prevented from winning the primary.

What's in the WikiLeaks DNC Recordings

--------------------
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out"               
                -Bill Hicks-

__

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... [Re: Astral Pain]
    #23483539 - 07/27/16 09:38 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

Wow that video literally makes me sick, anyone who can vote for Hillary is beyond disgusting

--------------------

InvisibleAstral Pain
Strange

Loc: Chicago
Re: Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... [Re: hostileuniverse] * 1
    #23483718 - 07/27/16 10:28 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

An even tougher pill to swallow full on MSM viewers. They still put a little spin at the end, putting the emphasis of the story on the social security numbers and addresses of the wealthiest donors. Then they'll tie that to Russia and create an entire new narrative aside from what's actually in the emails themselves.

--------------------
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out"               
                -Bill Hicks-

__

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder