Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
Re: DNC in shambles, sound proof echo chamber. [Re: Connoisseur]
    #23549190 - 08/17/16 09:41 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Connoisseur said:
wow

And I'm getting tired of these mind games that they are playing. They had sort of invited Alex Jones to this convention. They told his crew that they are concern about hillary's condition, that the public should know this for the security of the world. They told them that hillary has Parkinson disease. But Parkinson only effects the movement of a person, but they are still mentally able to work. But hillary doesn't has just Parkinson, but she is showing signs of dementia. And which dementia you are not mentally stable to hold a job or drive. I know many people around the age of 40 thru 60 that has dementia, that they unintentionally lies a lot, or make up stories of things that never had happen and can they can be persuaded to do things that they normally wouldn't do. At times they act childish and demanding and very emotional. But most of their time they are incoherent. And that sound like the symptoms which hillary has. They are tricking Alex Jones to spread this gossip around, and then come back and said that hillary is not physically able to work like Stephen Hawkins. But she is still able to hold office because she is mentally sound and which she is not because she at the early stage of Alzheimer not just Parkinson alone. But pumping in our heads that she only has Parkinson that it is hard to shift from that to another ailment, since it has been embedded into our thoughts. Alex Jones got to be more careful when hanging around wolves bearing gifts.

Edited by Douglas Howard (08/17/16 09:42 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
Re: DNC in shambles, sound proof echo chamber. [Re: Douglas Howard]
    #23550685 - 08/17/16 07:54 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Fraud: CBS News Discovers Hundreds of Dead Voters in Greater Los Angeles http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/05/25/cbs-uncovers-voter-fraud-in-la-n2168330

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
Re: DNC in shambles, sound proof echo chamber. [Re: Douglas Howard] * 1
    #23551152 - 08/17/16 10:15 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'Merica Flag
    #23551177 - 08/17/16 10:23 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Democrats use dead voters all the time, they are the party of massive voter fraud, why do you think they fight laws to stop voter fraud, we can only speculate how many elections they have won through illegal amd fraudulent voting

--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com

OfflineConnoisseur

#23551261 - 08/17/16 10:43 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Douglas Howard said:

YES!

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#23551286 - 08/17/16 10:50 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

What the fuck is going on in that video?

--------------------

OfflineConnoisseur

Re: DNC in shambles, sound proof echo chamber. [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #23551332 - 08/17/16 11:03 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

protest at bohemian grove it seems

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#23551353 - 08/17/16 11:14 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Ah ok, I'll google it

--------------------

OfflineConnoisseur

#23551376 - 08/17/16 11:23 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

dear god man have you never heard of bohemian grove?

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#23551568 - 08/18/16 12:27 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Lol, yeah, it's vageuly familiar, I googled it and it came back to me, I don't really do conspiracy theory, this is akin to he Skull and Bones Society, there's just no proof of anything nefarious going on.

Now the DNC, that fuckinh place is corrupt and they control the president!

--------------------

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Control Grid
    #23551612 - 08/18/16 12:40 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

I drove by a local business today that had "DNC is a disgrace to America" up on their switchable letters sign. There's another guy down the road who has all these Trump signs and American flags in his yard...and a sign that says "Stop The Tyranny".

--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
    #23552667 - 08/18/16 11:02 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
Lol, yeah, it's vageuly familiar, I googled it and it came back to me, I don't really do conspiracy theory, this is akin to he Skull and Bones Society, there's just no proof of anything nefarious going on.

Now the DNC, that fuckinh place is corrupt and they control the president!

That is why we need to get rid of the originals that has been occupying government offices for years. They has been under the control of corporations for years, that they were the ones that started all of these conflicts. It is known that corporate america had started the conflict with Cuba. Cuba government had let the american corporations to come in and help out their economy. But then later, they were treating the Cubans as if they were trashy people. Fidel wasn't allowed to come to their Black and White ties parties, unless he comes to park the guest cars. And so he had threw them out of his country. When he had embarrassed the corporate leaders like that. That they had started plotting on how to get back at Fidel for treating them as if they were trashy people. And so they had played mind games on the public, to make Fidel into an evil villain.

These people in government could be selling forgotten foster children to the Saudis as sex slaves but then pretend that they are against child trafficking. Maybe that is why the Saudis wants hillary in office, and or maybe ho knows, that hillary has gotten them addicted to cocaine and she and the democrats are their pusher. That is why they need to get them out, just to make sure that they are not doing any under-handed things behind the public's back. And Trump is the type that will not stay hush up about things like that. If Trump get into office, that he will mess up a smooth operation that they had being operating for years.

Military leaders reportedly planned terrorist attacks in the US to drum up support for a war against Cuba. 
  In 1962, the Joint Chiefs of Staff approved Operation Northwoods, a covert plan to create support for a war in Cuba that would oust communist leader Fidel Castro.

Declassified government documents show considerations included: host funerals for "mock-victims," "start rumors (many)," and "blow up a U.S. ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba." They even suggested somehow pinning John Glenn's potential death, should his rocket explode, on communists in Cuba.

The advisers presented the plan to President Kennedy's secretary of defense, Robert McNamara, according to investigative journalist James Bamford's book, "Body of Secrets." We don't know whether McNamara immediately refused, but a few days later, Kennedy told US Army Gen. Lyman L. Lemnitzer, the plan's poo-bah, that the US would never use overt force to take Cuba.

A few months later, Lemnitzer lost his position.

"There really was a worry at the time about the military going off crazy and they did, but they never succeeded, but it wasn't for lack of trying," Bamford told ABC News.
http://www.businessinsider.com/true-government-conspiracies-2013-12

The child slaves of Saudi Arabia http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/this_world/6431957.stm

Human Trafficking & Modern-day Slavery http://www.gvnet.com/humantrafficking/SaudiArabia.htm

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
    #23552689 - 08/18/16 11:13 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
    #23557439 - 08/19/16 06:35 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]