Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... * 1
    #23470977 - 07/24/16 01:20 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleAstral Pain
Strange

Loc: Chicago
Re: Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... [Re: starfire_xes] * 1
    #23471876 - 07/24/16 12:18 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Not sure If it's been posted here yet, but Debbie got the boot as a result of the DNC email hack.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz not presiding over Democratic convention

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/dnc-wikileaks-emails/index.html

Quote:

The DNC Rules Committee on Saturday named Rep. Marcia Fudge, D-Ohio, as permanent chair of the convention, according to a DNC source. She will gavel each session to order and will gavel each session closed, a role that had been expected to be held by Wasserman Schultz.

"She's been quarantined," another top Democrat said of Wasserman Schultz, following a meeting Saturday night.
Wasserman Schultz's stewardship of the DNC has been under fire through most of the presidential primary process, but her removal from the convention stage comes following the release of nearly 20,000 emails.

Search the DNC email database

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

--------------------
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out"               
                -Bill Hicks-

__

OnlineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... [Re: Astral Pain]
    #23472778 - 07/24/16 06:22 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Sanders supporters were aware of this from the get go. Its everyone else who's surprised.

--------------------

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
Re: Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #23472878 - 07/24/16 07:02 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

No they were not. Hillary is the only candidate that is willing to do anything for money without having any feelings of guilt. Corporate america needs someone like that in office. Bernie most likely was leading, but the psychology games that the media had played on Bernie, had made him to jump out of the race and to endorse Hillary. Bernie is too old to see when someone is playing him as a fool. Corporate america cannot control Trump. He is too bull headed to tame. Everytime they tries to persuade Trump by following their agenda. Trump will do it for a minute, and then he will start rejecting their policies. But it had suppose to have been Ted Cruz turn in office, but Trump has taken that over, that had made Ted to lose out to millions of dollars worth in bribe money. He was counting all the dollars that he could of had made until Trump slapped away all of his plans. And so they are trying to handover the scepter to Hillary.

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Re: Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... [Re: Douglas Howard]
    #23473079 - 07/24/16 08:14 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Douglas Howard said:
No they were not. Hillary is the only candidate that is willing to do anything for money without having any feelings of guilt. Corporate america needs someone like that in office. Bernie most likely was leading, but the psychology games that the media had played on Bernie, had made him to jump out of the race and to endorse Hillary. Bernie is too old to see when someone is playing him as a fool. Corporate america cannot control Trump. He is too bull headed to tame. Everytime they tries to persuade Trump by following their agenda. Trump will do it for a minute, and then he will start rejecting their policies. But it had suppose to have been Ted Cruz turn in office, but Trump has taken that over, that had made Ted to lose out to millions of dollars worth in bribe money. He was counting all the dollars that he could of had made until Trump slapped away all of his plans. And so they are trying to handover the scepter to Hillary.

Good post.  Except that Ted Cruz is one of the FEW senators who never took a dime of corporate money or supported earmarks.

Now Trump>?  Of course he didn't take bribes.  He was the Bribee.

--------------------

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
Re: Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... [Re: starfire_xes]
    #23473281 - 07/24/16 09:05 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

starfire_xes said:
Quote:

Douglas Howard said:

Good post.  Except that Ted Cruz is one of the FEW senators who never took a dime of corporate money or supported earmarks.

Now Trump>?  Of course he didn't take bribes.  He was the Bribee.

Does Ted Cruz’s Wife Work for Goldman Sachs? http://heavy.com/news/2016/01/ted-cruz-wife-heidi-nelson-works-for-goldman-sachs-loan-senate-campaign-salary-bio-leave-linkedin-college-net-worth/

But the financial crisis is behind us, right? Why would Wall Street shower Hillary Clinton with millions of dollars in speaking fees and tens of millions in campaign contributions?  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-r-talbott/why-wall-street-gives-mil_b_9049992.html

http://influenceexplorer.com/politician/ted-cruz/11b86e4675ad46da80a0c00af4f1f66b?cycle=2012

NaturalNews) Republican presidential hopeful Ted Cruz suffered nationwide devastating defeats at the polls just one day after denouncing health-conscious Americans as "anti-science zealots" for their opposition to GMOs. In a shameless endorsement of agrichemical giant Monsanto during an Iowa speech, Cruz made it known that he was all-in for the agricultural establishment that poisons America with weed killers and toxic GMOs linked to cancer.

But Ted Cruz didn't just casually say he supported Monsanto; he went out of his way to parrot Monsanto's talking points and domineering arrogance, choosing to insult tens of millions of health-conscious Americans by calling them "anti-science zealots" and mocking their legitimate concern over pesticides, herbicides and GMOs in food.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/053329_Ted_Cruz_Monsanto_Republican_establishment.html#ixzz4FNVIFtZH

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

#23473424 - 07/24/16 10:04 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Sure she works for goldman sachs.  But he still doesnt take money from them. that's a HUGE difference.

Now Trump? Well, just he bribed government officials.... :highfive:

--------------------

InvisibleAstral Pain
Strange

Re: Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... [Re: starfire_xes]
    #23474438 - 07/25/16 06:49 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Had to assume someone was going to do some digging.

HERE IT IS=>Detailed List of Findings in Wikileaks DNC Document Dump

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/detailed-list-findings-wikileaks-dnc-document-dump/

Little Debbie is joining Hillary's campaign. They're two peas in a pod.

BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Brings Disgraced DNC Chair Onto Her Campaign

http://usuncut.com/news/clinton-hires-wasserman-schultz/

Quote:

Mere hours after Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigned as chair of the DNC, Hillary Clinton has already given her a high ranking position in her campaign.

Schultz resigned after Wikileaks released emails that showed her team showed a clear bias for Clinton over Bernie Sanders during the Democratic primaries, with DNC CFO Brad Marshall going so far as to suggest attacking his faith in Bible belt states Kentucky and West Virginia.

In an official statement, Clinton praised Wasserman Schultz without mentioning the email scandal, commending her “hard work and leadership.” Wasserman Schultz’s new job will be to act as honorary chairman of the Clinton campaign’s “50-state” program:

“There’s simply no one better at taking the fight to the Republicans than Debbie–which is why I am glad that she has agreed to serve as honorary chair of my campaign’s 50-state program to gain ground and elect Democrats in every part of the country, and will continue to serve as a surrogate for my campaign nationally, in Florida, and in other key states.”

President Obama and Vice President Biden also released glowing statements about Wasserman Schultz following her resignation, neither of which mentioned the DNC emails. The first sentence of both of these statements talk about how Wasserman Schultz has “had my back.” An odd choice of words, given the reason for her resignation.

Bernie Sanders’ statement about Wasserman Schultz’s resignation was less positive:

“Debbie Wasserman Schultz has made the right decision for the future of the Democratic Party. While she deserves thanks for her years of service, the party now needs new leadership that will open the doors of the party and welcome in working people and young people. The party leadership must also always remain impartial in the presidential nominating process, something which did not occur in the 2016 race.”

--------------------
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out"               
                -Bill Hicks-

__

Edited by Astral Pain (07/25/16 01:05 PM)

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
    #23474598 - 07/25/16 08:53 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Astral Pain said:
Had to assume someone was going to do some digging.

HERE IT IS=>Detailed List of Findings in Wikileaks DNC Document Dump

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/detailed-list-findings-wikileaks-dnc-document-dump/

Little Debbie is joining Hillary's campaign. They're two peas in a pod.

BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Brings Disgraced DNC Chair Onto Her Campaign

http://usuncut.com/news/clinton-hires-wasserman-schultz/

Quote:

Mere hours after Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigned as chair of the DNC, Hillary Clinton has already given her a high ranking position in her campaign.

Schultz resigned after Wikileaks released emails that showed her team showed a clear bias for Clinton over Bernie Sanders during the Democratic primaries, with DNC CFO Brad Marshall going so far as to suggest attacking his faith in Bible belt states Kentucky and West Virginia.

In an official statement, Clinton praised Wasserman Schultz without mentioning the email scandal, commending her “hard work and leadership.” Wasserman Schultz’s new job will be to act as honorary chairman of the Clinton campaign’s “50-state” program:

“There’s simply no one better at taking the fight to the Republicans than Debbie–which is why I am glad that she has agreed to serve as honorary chair of my campaign’s 50-state program to gain ground and elect Democrats in every part of the country, and will continue to serve as a surrogate for my campaign nationally, in Florida, and in other key states.”

President Obama and Vice President Biden also released glowing statements about Wasserman Schultz following her resignation, neither of which mentioned the DNC emails. The first sentence of both of these statements talk about how Wasserman Schultz has “had my back.” An odd choice of words, given the reason for her resignation.

Bernie Sanders’ statement about Wasserman Schultz’s resignation was less positive:

“Debbie Wasserman Schultz has made the right decision for the future of the Democratic Party. While she deserves thanks for her years of service, the party now needs new leadership that will open the doors of the party and welcome in working people and young people. The party leadership must also always remain impartial in the presidential nominating process, something which did not occur in the 2016 race.”

That just shows you that Little Debbie is working for Crooked Hillary. They only hires their own kind (Crooks)... I see that Hillary never offered the other women a job, like Paula Jones and the rest. From watching the old videos of Trump, that it seem as if Trump knows something through associates, but he did not wanted to reveal it at the time. But it seem as if he wanted to be President to get rid of the riff-raff that keeps on entering the office, but his personal lifestyle at the time was preventing him from running. That is what I get from watching those videos. Not all people in high society doesn't like the same thing as everyone else does.

I am kinda glad that there are hackers sprouting up every where, A hackers is being born every second. But they should be call whistle blowers..

OnlineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#23475845 - 07/25/16 05:21 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Cruz never took corporate money? :lolsy:

--------------------

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
    #23475906 - 07/25/16 05:54 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Cruz never took corporate money? :lolsy:

Well, I maybe wrong... Ted might be a good guy...

http://influenceexplorer.com/politician/ted-cruz/11b86e4675ad46da80a0c00af4f1f66b?cycle=2012

There's one rich money man, however, who embraces Cruz's anti-government bent: Secretive hedge-fund guru Robert Mercer of Renaissance Technologies. Mercer has reportedly donated at least $31 million to help elect Cruz, which is more than Cruz has raised from other sources during his entire political career.

Since he began campaigning for the 2012 Senate race in Texas, Cruz raised about $18 million, not including any Mercer money. His single biggest donor has been the Club for Growth, a conservative advocacy group funded by wealthy contributors including industrialists Charles and David Koch, private-equity baron J.W. Childs and tech entrepreneur Peter Thiel. The group has given Cruz $706,000 since 2011, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.

[Get the Latest Market Data and News with the Yahoo Finance App]

Among corporate donors, the oil and gas industry has been Cruz’s biggest supporter, even though it ranks seventh in spending among all candidates. Support from energy firms is hardly surprising, given that Cruz is from Texas. Law firms came next, followed by the securities industry and real-estate concerns. Here are Cruz’s top donors since 2011:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/here-s-where-ted-cruz-s-gets-his-campaign-money-182038559.html;_ylt=A0SO8zthhpZX9bwAKvVXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEyNHJmZWFuBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMyBHZ0aWQDQjE4NzlfMQRzZWMDc3I-

Speaking the Iowa Agricultural Summit, Mr. Cruz said he is sick of politicians “blowing smoke” in Washington and vowed that Iowans have no bigger ally then him when it comes to pushing back against the federal government.
Mr. Cruz said GMOs helped to provide food for people across the globe and strengthen farms across the nation. He said that people who oppose GMOs and want to buy organic food can do that.
“People who decide that is what they want, they can pay for it already, but we shouldn’t let anti-science zealotry shutdown the ability to produce low-cost quality food for billions across the globe,” Mr. Cruz said.
The freshman lawmaker and tea party was among a slate of candidates to sit down Saturday for a question and answer sessions at the first annual Iowa Agricultural Summit, which was put together by Bruce L. Rastetter, a GOP power broker who has made millions off the agricultural industry. http://www.morningliberty.com/2016/03/18/gmo-king-monsanto-buys-ted-cruz/

Donald Trump questions Ted Cruz’s ties to major oil companies https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/12/11/donald-trump-questions-ted-cruzs-ties-to-major-oil-companies/

He defended Eagle Freight Systems when drivers sued the company seeking unpaid overtime wages and expenses. (Cruz lost a bid to uphold a lower court ruling that shut down the drivers' suit. Two years later, when Cruz was no longer involved in the case, the trucking company prevailed.) In a controversial move, he represented a Pennsylvania developer who was a central player in a corruption scandal that exploited juveniles, handling a dispute this crooked developer had with his insurance company.

Cruz, a tea party favorite who calls himself a "courageous conservative," has railed against "crony capitalism" and decried "corporate welfare." He has boasted that he authored "legislation to end federal dollars subsidizing corporate fat cats." Yet as a private legal gun for hire—who billed at least $695 per hour—Cruz sometimes defended corporations that engaged in sleazy practices to screw the little guy or gal. Here's a look at two of those cases. http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/03/ted-cruz-lawyer-braun-medical-shandong-linglong

At a televised speech Friday, and less than 24 hours after Donald Trump accepted the Republican nomination for president, the reality television personality breathed new life into a conspiracy theory that Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz’s father was an associate of President John F. Kennedy’s assassin.

“His father. I don’t know his father, I met him once,” Trump began, referencing Cruz’s father, Rafael Cruz. “I think he’s a lovely guy. I think he’s a lovely guy. All I did is point out the fact that on the cover of the National Enquirer there was a picture of him and crazy Lee Harvey Oswald having breakfast.”

Trump then added that Cruz “never denied” that one of the men in the photo was his father. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-ted-cruz-jfk-conspiracy-theory_us_57924eaae4b0bdddc4d4529b

To quote the great Ricky Ricardo, “You got a lot of explainin’ to do.” Such is the case of Texas Senator Ted Cruz and his dad Rafael Bienvenido Cruz, who were featured today on NPR. The younger Cruz, born in Canada and now one of Congress’ stauchest critics of the current immigration reform bill being debated, has always said that he was a champion of legal immigration. Guess he never got the memo about who his dad left Cuba because last time we checked, bribing a government official is an illegal act. http://www.latinorebels.com/2013/06/20/senator-ted-cruzs-dad-tells-npr-that-he-bribed-his-way-into-the-united-states/

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying... Flag
    #23476353 - 07/25/16 08:12 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

So basically, not one presidential candidate up there isn't 100% corrupted and full of shit. Wow, any reason to vote this term?

--------------------
The point to meditating is to feel the same when you are meditation as when you aren't. To be balanced inside and out. Difficult to do when being aware of breath and sensation. However, not impossible. Feeling ok about yourself at all times seems to be a great difficult skill to master. The concept so simple a snail could understand it. To practice it some of the greatest Albert Einstein type minds couldn't master it.

It's like the trick to human problems is to be even more human. Not less human but as human as possible, only understanding human nature.

Understanding subtleties is hard. What is subtle? Subtle is powerful. Atoms are subtle. Atoms make up everything we are. Understanding subtleties is one of the hardest parts of life.

OnlineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... [Re: imachavel] * 1
    #23476380 - 07/25/16 08:18 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Third party

--------------------

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#23476398 - 07/25/16 08:23 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Hey what happens if none of the 3 achieve the necessary electoral votes to win presidency?

--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com

Offlinepsilynut
aka Patchraper

Re: Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #23476524 - 07/25/16 08:54 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

The House of Representatives would choose the president out of the 3 who got the most votes . It would be cool if we had 3 competitive parties every election huh?

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... [Re: psilynut]
    #23476769 - 07/25/16 10:01 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Third party

Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
Hey what happens if none of the 3 achieve the necessary electoral votes to win presidency?

Quote:

psilynut said:
The House of Representatives would choose the president out of the 3 who got the most votes . It would be cool if we had 3 competitive parties every election huh?

:thumbup:

--------------------

OnlineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... [Re: imachavel]
    #23477023 - 07/25/16 11:22 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

imachavel said:
So basically, not one presidential candidate up there isn't 100% corrupted and full of shit. Wow, any reason to vote this term?

Tell me a President who wasn't corrupt since maybe Eisenhower. It's politics. It's corrupt by it's essential nature.

And on the other question of the House of Representatives picking the President, the 3rd place candidate would have no chance because they would have so few (probably none) electoral votes. It would be between Hillary and Trump. Normally I would say the GOP majority House would pick their party, but a large segment of the Republican establishment wants nothing to do with Trump. And if the 3rd party has no electoral votes I think it's mathematically impossible for it to go to the House.

I'm almost 60 years old and I have never witnessed a serious 3rd party candidacy. The only 3rd party candidate who ever won an electoral vote in this time frame was George Wallace. He was openly and avidly racist and his first choice for running mate was Colonel Sanders (seriously). He won 6 Southern states. Ross Perot won almost 20% of the popular vote but no electoral votes,

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #23477800 - 07/26/16 08:12 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

hostileuniverse said:

How the fuck could you not already know the answer?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleAstral Pain
Strange

Re: Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #23477835 - 07/26/16 08:34 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Hillary hasn't heard anything about the DNC emails. Hasn't looked into it. She can't go all out denying anything yet because of the next email dump Assange claims will link her to it all. 

Clinton & Kaine Dodge Questions On Leaked DNC Emails

--------------------
                -Bill Hicks-

__

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
    #23477942 - 07/26/16 09:46 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#23481607 - 07/27/16 10:32 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Lots of Bernie supporters will vote for her, what does that tell you about them?

--------------------

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
    #23481637 - 07/27/16 10:43 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
    #23481697 - 07/27/16 11:05 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
Lots of Bernie supporters will vote for her, what does that tell you about them?

That is what they want everyone to believe. Mind games. They are spreading this news around, and then Bernie's supporters will say, "I might as well move along with the flow of things". And which it is a lie. They know that no one want to be left out. They are playing the same game as they had played on Bernie. You noticed that Bernie has a lot of supporters now, but during his campaign, they made it seem as if Hillary had so many that she did not need Bernie's supporters. They are rigging everything up to make as if Hillary is loved by all. So when everybody see that, that they will think that they are suppose to start loving her as well.

Offlinepsilynut
aka Patchraper

#23482047 - 07/27/16 01:19 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

How was it rigged ? Did they do something illegal?

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
    #23482086 - 07/27/16 01:35 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

psilynut said:
How was it rigged ? Did they do something illegal?

Bernie Sanders supporters are under fire from subliminal messaging to vote for Hillary Clinton. Hillary hired Monsanto lobbyist Jerry Crawford, an expert at creating good messages about bad things. http://www.inquisitr.com/3192829/see-how-bernie-sanders-supporters-are-subliminally-lured-to-clinton/

"The legal, social and ethical implications raised by subliminal perception as we understand it are sufficient to preclude it from use in any form in the CBS Television Network and our Company owned stations. Furthermore, it has been and will continue to be our policy to insist that all advertising messages are clearly identified as such to our viewers." (Bliss, supra, p. 12, at 437 (quoting from 6 NARTS, Television Code Subscriber Bulletin, No. 8 at 1 (Dec. 1975)).

The Television Board of the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) amended the Television Code to include the following provision:

"The use of the television medium to transmit information of any kind by the use of the process called "subliminal perception," or by the use of any similar technique whereby an attempt is made to convey information to the viewer by transmitting messages below the threshold of normal awareness is not permitted." (Bliss, supra, p. 12, at 435 (quoting from NEWS FROM NAB, Mar. 26, 1958). http://www.progressiveawareness.org/research_desk_reference/legal_status_of_subliminal_communication.html

Offlinepsilynut
aka Patchraper

#23482167 - 07/27/16 02:01 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Subliminal messaging ? Lol ..... you giving me something as dumb as that and expecting me to take it seriously makes me want to vote for Hillary . So no laws broken huh ? Guess nothing was rigged .

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#23482234 - 07/27/16 02:25 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

No laws were broken, the democrats have their primary rules set up so the ruling elites of the party can nominate whoever they choose, regardless of who gets the votes from the general public

--------------------

Offlinepsilynut
aka Patchraper

#23482290 - 07/27/16 02:48 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Well if we used only the votes from the public to determine the nominee then Hillary won by a landslide . I would say the media really exaggerated the case that Bern even had a chance .

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#23482334 - 07/27/16 03:07 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Correct, however, even if Bernie would have gotten more, Hillary still could of won by way of super delagates, right?

--------------------

OnlineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... [Re: psilynut] * 1
    #23482454 - 07/27/16 04:05 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

psilynut said:
Well if we used only the votes from the public to determine the nominee then Hillary won by a landslide . I would say the media really exaggerated the case that Bern even had a chance .

If you read the leaks youd realize the media and DNC colluded to discredit Sanders.

--------------------

Offlinepsilynut
aka Patchraper

#23482455 - 07/27/16 04:06 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Possibly but that didn't happen , plus  he you and I all knew that before he decided to run as a democrat . So I just don't see how anything was rigged .

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
    #23482645 - 07/27/16 05:14 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

psilynut said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
If you read the leaks youd realize the media and DNC colluded to discredit Sanders.

Possibly but that didn't happen

It DID happen.  That's exactly what the leaks proved.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineEywa_devotee
Goddess Worshiper
Male User Gallery

Loc: State of Confusion, Arkan... Flag
Re: Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #23482699 - 07/27/16 05:33 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Just saying, Bill Clinton was not exactly for ending the war on drugs. We all know who really ran the white house during his term.

It isn't surprising they made sure she was the pick, just like they did with our current POTUS at the last (s)election. Given all the BS Lies, lies and more lies, why bother with an election at all at this point. Just get it over with and outright appoint her as the next president of USSA. Everyone knows it- In with the new boss same as the old boss.

At least we still have freedom of speech so... Enjoy.

--------------------
"Love one another." "To Love is to know me." "Love is the Law, Love under Will." "In Compassion, all sorrows end." Regardless of the Master, the message is the same- Choose love and you shall live, Choose Fear and you shall die. Help bring peace to this Earth: Love one another, and serve others before yourself.

Offlinepsilynut
aka Patchraper

#23482878 - 07/27/16 06:31 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

falcon91wolvrn03 said :

I was responding to  hostileuniverse ... I know that happened . I think berni would have lost anyway even if if it didn't . What exactly did the dnc tell the media to say that caused him to lose by 5 million votes ?

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... [Re: psilynut] * 1
    #23483004 - 07/27/16 07:07 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

http://www.hannity.com/articles/election-493995/check-out-the-incredibly-racist-dnc-14940455/

Racist, sexist, anti-Semitic, and religious bigotry.  Good job DNC, thanks for showing the world your true colors, nothing like hypocrisy.

http://freedomdaily.com/dnc-exposed-using-anti-gay-slurs-wikileaks-email-bust/

Can't forget the anti-gay stuff.

Edited by qman (07/27/16 07:18 PM)

Offlinepsilynut
aka Patchraper

Re: Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... [Re: qman]
    #23483165 - 07/27/16 07:51 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

So 1 email is barley racist , and 1 maybe homophobic , that means 19950 were not ? That's pretty good .

I'm gunna post this just for you , tovarisch.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-trumps-financial-ties-to-russia-and-his-unusual-flattery-of-vladimir-putin/2016/06/17/dbdcaac8-31a6-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html

"
“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., told a real estate conference in 2008, according to an account posted on the website of eTurboNews, a trade publication. “We see a lot of money pouring in from "

"On the campaign trail, Trump has called for a new partnership with Moscow, overhauling NATO, the allied military force seen as the chief protector of pro-Western nations near Russia. And Trump has surrounded himself with a team of advisers who have had financial ties to Russia."

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
    #23483205 - 07/27/16 08:04 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

psilynut said:
Subliminal messaging ? Lol ..... you giving me something as dumb as that and expecting me to take it seriously makes me want to vote for Hillary . So no laws broken huh ? Guess nothing was rigged .

Well, subliminal messages are illegal. They use to use them in commercials and at the drive in long ago. While watching the movies at the Drive in, that they will show a glimpse photos of a certain food product that they are selling at the theaters. The glimpse photos flashes so quick that our conscious minds doesn't captures it, but the subconscious does. But, it confuses the conscious minds. Having it to seek it out, but the subconscious already knows. And so when they goes to the snack stand in the theater. The mind will feel relieved because it has found what it has been seeking or curious about. and so during the seeking process, it has build up an strong urge for it and looking forward to be satisfied. Once a person knows that they has been given subliminal messages to vote for Hillary, that the subliminal message will not work because the person has solved the problem without building up a long urge to vote.

i use to see this restaurant lot of times, but I never had visited it.

If a tree in the forest falls, if no one is around, does it makes a sound?

Well nature is calling for me, got to take a dump.

InvisibleAstral Pain
Strange

#23483446 - 07/27/16 09:15 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

WikiLeaks Releases Hacked Audio of US Democratic Party Voicemails

http://sputniknews.com/us/20160728/1043695928/wikileaks-audio-recording-release.html

Quote:

After releasing nearly 20,000 emails from the US Democratic National Committee, WikiLeaks has dumped audio recordings from the organization.

The new release includes 29 voice messages pulled from the emails of high-ranking DNC officials, totaling 14 minutes. One file (#16014) involves a Clinton supporter calling to demand that Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders be prevented from winning the primary.

What's in the WikiLeaks DNC Recordings

--------------------
                -Bill Hicks-

__

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#23483539 - 07/27/16 09:38 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Wow that video literally makes me sick, anyone who can vote for Hillary is beyond disgusting

--------------------

InvisibleAstral Pain
Strange

Re: Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... [Re: hostileuniverse] * 1
    #23483718 - 07/27/16 10:28 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

An even tougher pill to swallow full on MSM viewers. They still put a little spin at the end, putting the emphasis of the story on the social security numbers and addresses of the wealthiest donors. Then they'll tie that to Russia and create an entire new narrative aside from what's actually in the emails themselves.

--------------------
                -Bill Hicks-

__

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#23483746 - 07/27/16 10:36 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah I was actually just thinking about how disgusted they looked having to even report it, you could tell they were NOT happy about it, but to keep the "appearance" of being real journalists are forced to.

You're right though, they are already trying to spin it as some terrible thing the Russians did with Trump somehow involved.

--------------------

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... [Re: Douglas Howard] * 1
    #23483777 - 07/27/16 10:48 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Douglas Howard said:
If a tree in the forest falls, if no one is around, does it makes a sound?

Well nature is calling for me, got to take a dump.

yes, yes it does.  just because a person isn't around to hear it, doesn't mean there aren't a hundred other animals around to hear it.  stupidest "parable" ever

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

InvisibleAstral Pain
Strange

Re: Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... [Re: demiu5] * 2
    #23484030 - 07/28/16 12:04 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Here's the voicemails. There's a lot of short bullshit messages and you have to download to hear them. :sad: This has to have Hillary shitting bricks. Finding out that they can hack voicemails while wondering what's coming out in the next email dump. The timing of all this is incredible.  :uptosomething: 

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=mp3

If you look at Bill's "secret" meeting with Lynch as a message from the Clinton's to the fbi, this could be seen as a message from the hackers to the Clintons and the FBI.

Edited by Astral Pain (07/28/16 12:37 AM)

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
    #23486201 - 07/28/16 05:33 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

https://politicalvelcraft.org/2012/07/17/hillary-behind-supplying-u-s-weapons-to-soros-mexican-drug-cartel-fast-furious/

Washington, D.C. – Providing even more proof that she is simply a puppet for the ruling oligarchy, on Thursday, Hillary Clinton attended a $100,000-a-head fundraiser hosted by none other than Lynn Forester de Rothschild, a prominent New York businesswoman, and supporter of Mrs. Clinton.
The Rothschild banking dynasty is a family line that has been accused of pulling the political strings of many different governments through their control of various economic systems throughout the world. Historically, there is ample evidence to prove that the family has used its vast fortune to control the political apparatus of numerous nations throughout history, toppling regimes and bringing entire economies to their knees.
Although the Rothschild family now keeps a very low public profile, they still have significant business operations across a wide spectrum of sectors. While you may not find any one particular Rothschild on the Forbes’ most rich list, the family is estimated to control $1 trillion dollars in assets across the globe, thus having an extemely strong voice across the geopolitical/economic spectrum that many perceive as a hidden hand manipulating events silently from behind a veil of virtual secrecy and silence. http://wearechange.org/rothschilds-hillary-clinton/

InvisibleAstral Pain
Strange

#23489627 - 07/29/16 05:28 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Exclusive: Clinton campaign also hacked in attacks on Democrats - sources5

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/exclusive-clinton-campaign-hacked-attacks-democrats-sources-205126731.html

Quote:

WASHINGTON/SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - The computer network used by Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s campaign was hacked as part of a broad cyber attack on Democratic political organizations, people familiar with the matter told Reuters.

The latest attack, which was disclosed to Reuters on Friday, follows reports of two other hacks on the Democratic National Committee and the party’s fundraising committee for candidates for the U.S. House of Representatives.

--------------------
                -Bill Hicks-

__

InvisibleAstral Pain
Strange

#23489796 - 07/29/16 06:20 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

FBI warned Clinton campaign last spring of cyberattack

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-hillary-clinton-cyber-attack-000000269.html

Quote:

The FBI warned the Clinton campaign that it was a target of a cyberattack last March, just weeks before the Democratic National Committee discovered it had been penetrated by hackers it now believes were working for Russian intelligence, two sources who have been briefed on the matter told Yahoo News.

--------------------
                -Bill Hicks-

__

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
    #23490364 - 07/29/16 10:29 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Astral Pain said:
Exclusive: Clinton campaign also hacked in attacks on Democrats - sources5

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/exclusive-clinton-campaign-hacked-attacks-democrats-sources-205126731.html

Quote:

WASHINGTON/SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - The computer network used by Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s campaign was hacked as part of a broad cyber attack on Democratic political organizations, people familiar with the matter told Reuters.

The latest attack, which was disclosed to Reuters on Friday, follows reports of two other hacks on the Democratic National Committee and the party’s fundraising committee for candidates for the U.S. House of Representatives.

They are trying to put the blame on the Russians in order to divert everyone attention off of Hillary and focus more on Russia. Whom ever has done the hacking, is trying to make sure that we know what is going on under our noses. I can understand that if they has hacked into secret files that can harm the U.S. citizens or the economy; but it is just someone or a group that is revealing something that we all should know about. But the main things is what the DNC were doing and what Hillary is trying to hide. But someone peeking through someone window is a minor offense rather than what Hillary had done about the email scandals. So everybody should just focus on what the democrats has done during this decade.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
    #23493206 - 07/30/16 07:34 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

:whathesaid:

I agree completely!  And it's worked.  Democrats are now ignoring the scandal and instead worrying about whether Putin might be helping Trump.  Which has NEVER been proven, but even if Putin does like Trump, that's potentially a positive thing for future relations between our countries.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #23493539 - 07/30/16 09:27 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Astral Pain said:
Hillary hasn't heard anything about the DNC emails. Hasn't looked into it. She can't go all out denying anything yet because of the next email dump Assange claims will link her to it all. 

Clinton & Kaine Dodge Questions On Leaked DNC Emails

watch her when she lies, she nods almost nonstop

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #23493544 - 07/30/16 09:28 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

psilynut said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:

Possibly but that didn't happen

what? democrats are dirty, rotten, lying scoundrels? I dont believe it

InvisibleAstral Pain
Strange

Re: Wikileaks Releases Hacked E-mails from DNC.... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #23494171 - 07/31/16 01:52 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

She can't comment and denies any knowledge of the DNC emails, yet goes on to say she CAN speak of her own campaign. We'll have to see how much she talks after her campaign emails get released, and watch as she sets herself up to avoid interviews to dodge even more questions in the future. All she can do is nod away as someone else speaks to minimize her own speaking, which could later be quoted to catch her in another lie. There's a good reason she hasn't had a press conference in 240+ days, and it sure isn't because there's nothing to discuss.

--------------------
                -Bill Hicks-

__

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
    #23494654 - 07/31/16 07:35 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
    #23494675 - 07/31/16 07:51 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
    #23494934 - 07/31/16 10:36 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
    #23494965 - 07/31/16 11:01 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

OfflineDouglas Howard
Stranger
    #23495101 - 07/31/16 12:05 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom