Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHrethic
A Human, Being

Loc: Passing through the bulk Flag
Has this happened to you?
    #2339411 - 02/15/04 11:19 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I feel fantastic. As I sit here now, I?m still getting tracers and can still perceive tiny little patterns on the otherwise white backdrop of Word. The trip wasn?t mainly visual though (I took them at 8:15, it lasted until 12). After the initial come up, which was a little bumpy, the trip didn?t go where I had originally wanted. I thought maybe I had developed a tolerance (this is now my third weekend in a row).
I couldn?t exactly tell you why I took the turn I did, but I guess I was under whelmed by the visual aspect which is usually so predominant in my voyages, so I decided to make some tea and lay in my bed, because I was getting cold. As I was lying there, I started to think about the body high I was getting. Along these lines I started to ponder out of body experiences. So I decided that because the visuals were not what I had wanted, I started to focus the shroom energy to my body. This led me to what I can only explain as an ephemeral experience. All I needed to do was put a little concentration into my hand?s sense of touch leaving my hand, and I could go through my wall, or through my arms, or chest or even my head. When I did this, every different spot I would touch in my surroundings would produce a different feeling.
The best, however, was when I would think of touching my hands together, and then having them meld and go through each other. Interestingly, every time I would focus my energy to leave my body completely, there seemed to be a blockage. I could almost get there, but I would get a sudden shock in my head whenever I was close. I?m very interested in doing this again at a higher dose, and at the peak. I only took around 2 or 2.5 grams, so I could possibly get past this barrier with a higher dose, or simply more concentration. The feeling I got afterwards through my body was that of rejuvenation, I felt as if I was (and this is by no means how I actually felt, just a tiny inkling) reborn again. I sat there eating grapefruit smiling like a 6-year-old kid eating a cupcake. Really an awesome experience, and I?m now glad that the visuals weren?t too powerful.
The point of this lengthy trip report is that I?m curious if anyone else has had a similar experience. Thanks for listening guys. :mushroom2:

--------------------
Will all the big boomers please unveil, please unveil, please unveil.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Loc: Heart
Re: Has this happened to you? [Re: Hrethic]
    #2339441 - 02/15/04 11:31 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

That sounds like a good experiment. I think next time i trip i'll try it...i'll be sure to post my results. I've had similar experiences where my body awareness goes outside my body, and sometimes i'm not even on drugs. Peace

--------------------
See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

Offlineteaker
monster
 User Gallery

Re: Has this happened to you? [Re: anarchyhollow]
    #2343040 - 02/16/04 07:39 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

sounds like a great idea for my next trip.. i dont know if you are talking about the same thing, but when during my previous trips, i listen to music such as shpongle etc., and if i concentrate hard enough on the visuals with my eyes closed, i get a very intense sinking sensation, followed by a feeling of myself "jumping" out of my body for a few seconds.  VERY enlightning feeling.. so incredible that it makes me laugh to myself after it happens  :grin: any of you ever felt this?

Offlinetelamahooka
journeyman

Re: Has this happened to you? [Re: Hrethic]
    #2343226 - 02/16/04 08:21 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

i had a very similar trip my first time on shrooms but i took a full eighth so it was probably a little more intense. i had almost unlimited tracers at my peak, after the tracers my whole room started to bleed and expand and compact. the last of my hallucinations included the patterns on my walls from my lava lamp.the next day i also felt reborn, like a new person. its the most awesome experience i've had on shrooms or atleast one of the best!!! :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------
"He who makes a beast of himself relieves the pain of being a man"-doctor johnson

Edited by telamahooka (02/16/04 08:21 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom