Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Large 'N'Trippin Out
Loc: Canada
Damn Tolerance +Fatness.
    #2339981 - 02/16/04 04:58 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I have to take too many shrooms to get real high.  I took two 8ths last night with kyle again, his parents are so anti drug, so we took em and iddnt leave his room (or so we thought)

I got pretty much no tracers, but insane thoughts entering my head.  The worst thing about it was it made me feel a lil sick but oh well.  I was thinkin about people and how they go through life.  You have leaders, followers, people in between, you have preists, cops, etc.  I was thinkin about every diferent person in the world and how they react with one another, and how unstable everything is.  When i realised this instability, it made me calm.  Which in turns brings stability..... in the fact that everythings UN stable :smile: ..    I dunno if any of you know wat im talkin about but if ya get it let me know what ya think. 

I felt when i was peaking that i could manipulate people's way of thinking simply from understanding everything about them.  Oh well, it was a very diferent trip, no visual, audio, or even feelings.  just pure thought. 

Next week im taking 4 8ths in a rolo, coffee crisp, blended icecream milkshake :smile: mmmm mmm.  (yes im fat).  i wanna trip real hard.  I can't lose control for some reason no matter how many drugs i take.  plus ive always had a panic, and anger disorder, but still i never go crazy and lose control.  That happens only when im normal.  One time (not proud of this)  i took wayy to much cid, plus bowls and drink.  I was out of it.... completely immersed in a crazy highness.....

yet people described me as very calm and calculative at the party.  Never goin nuts, and like kinda controlling people to get me drinks, and talkin philosphy to chicks at the party.  I of course being so high remember none of this event.  Just wondering why you guys think  a crazy guy cant go nuts on drugs ?

I once discovered the secret of the Universe, but i can't remember it. One of these trips I'll remember

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Green Thumb
Re: Damn Tolerance +Fatness. [Re: arkmagus]
    #2340053 - 02/16/04 05:48 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Try acid it effects the brain and not the body.

I was reading they injected a elephant with LSD vs the size of its body well it died. A elephant has a smaller brain than we do.

Or syrain rue + mush but watch out what you eat after using rue it could hurt you.

DO what I Would

Wordsworthian Wanderer
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Amongst the Dunes
    #2340061 - 02/16/04 05:56 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I'm a fatboy too (well, at heart at least, maybe not so much anymore) and I hear you on having to do lots of drugs etc to catch a buzz. It sucks. It made for a good party trick when I was 16 and drinking, but now that I'm older and tripping, it sucks.

fyi, there are shrooms out there that an eighth of them will knock your socks off no matter how fat you are.

Your second paragraph; there has, and always will be, order in chaos. Good job seeing its relation with human nature.

You can, most certainly, manipulate peoples thinking by understanding everything about them. It's what psychologists do. It's also what police do. In a way, it's also what the media/government does to our nation as a whole. Hmm, it's kind of like how to train a dog. You let him win at tug-of-war so you're never the enemy snatching his toy away, whereas your five year old wages wars against the dog to win the toy and knows no better. You understand that winning is not your goal, so you let the dog win and he respects you for not taking his toy away. Your five year old wants the ragbone as much as your dog does.

You understand your five year old's wanting for the toy, as well as understanding the dog's want for the toy. Since you speak the same language, you can communicate to your five year old how you must let Rex win or Rex will think you're the toysnatcher. But, you cannot communicate this to the dog. Five year old then understands more about Rex and stops taking his toy away, thus the two then play in harmony.

I gotta warn you about high-end trips. Don't eat a quarter and think you can take a dry ounce, unless the shrooms REALLY suck. Try some other methods of lowering your tolerance.

a) exercise
b) fasting
c) if not fasting, dosing on an empty stomach
d) copious amounts of marijuana 45-75 minutes into the trip (around the start of the peak, whenever you feel the onset)
e) set and setting. a dark room with trippy lights everywhere will give you more visuals than your friend's boring, smelly, whitewashed basement with his parents upstairs. (for example)
f) spacing your trips at least two weeks between

Also, on the note of the panic/anger disorder. Before I started tripping, I always had a little anxiety and some pent up anger. Overuse of some psychedelics and other drugs made my condition worsen, but is still controllable. My use of psychedelics is limited now, but at least to my 3 favorite drugs :grin: No more RC's for me.

I have the most hard-headed friend when it comes to psychedelics. I've dosed 5 hits of acid with him before and been completely out of this world, only to have him "just be stoned from the pot". Eating quarters of shrooms with him and have him get a light body buzz. I then watched him melt into a puddle of delusion, hallucination, and ego-loss off of a low dose of DXM. My theory is that since he didn't know much about DXM, he couldn't psyche himself out of the trip. It might not be in that spare tire around your waist, it may be in your noggen :laugh:

Just some thoughts, happy tripping

Loc: 'burbs of philly
Re: Damn Tolerance +Fatness. [Re: Adden]
    #2340536 - 02/16/04 11:58 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Yes S2 is very right, Im 220 lbs., and I have to eat a good ammount of shrooms to get in that state of mind that we all love, but there is certian things I do to prepare for a trip. There has been times, spur of the moment types of things, when I just figured no one was around, nothing better to do, let me munch on this 8th of mushrooms. And I felt absolutly nothing. Then there is those trips that I have been preparing for a month since my last trip, where I fast completly for a full day, and only eat fruts and veggies the day before. And the trips your prepare for, the trips your ready for, those are the ones that leave lasting memories, that teach you important lessons. For me at least.

EDIT: I also want to say, you should try fasting and preparing for a trip on a much lower dose then a full ounce. Like I said, I think I have a high tolerance, but I only eat around 5 grams each trip.

"I tried marijuana once. I did not inhale." -William Clinton.

Edited by Dank420 (02/16/04 12:00 PM)

Turtles all theway down

Re: Damn Tolerance +Fatness. [Re: Remut]
    #2340782 - 02/16/04 01:23 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

The elephant vs. LSD incident is mostly bogus.

Pokemon Master

Loc: Center Of The World
Re: Damn Tolerance +Fatness. [Re: Remut]
    #2341861 - 02/16/04 05:14 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Remut said:
Try acid it effects the brain and not the body.

What kind of LSD are you getting, my friend? The body fry from LSD is MUCH MUCH more intense than the body effects from mushies.

Then again, maybe it's just me :wink:

Take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars.

Large 'N'Trippin Out
Loc: Canada
    #2342080 - 02/16/04 05:57 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks for the tips guys. Never tried fasting ( By the way I'm 300 pounds) fasting is dificult for me i like food alot. BUT I'm willing to do it for a crazy trip. I also thought of something. The whole time I was thinking about keeping quiet and not being retarded, so that kept me down too. This weekend with a half O, no parents, just trip time. Then I'm done for about two months at least. I will fast for two days before. I wanna try to record myself because this will be the craziest trip ever, I want to remember everything that was goin on.

This will be a sort of journey I guess, and i don't intend on forgetting it. Typing is too dificult while high. So I will record myself on tape, not video, and explaining what im thinking and feeling. Actually thats a trip tip. Record yourself on a real big trip. and play it back sober.

I once discovered the secret of the Universe, but i can't remember it. One of these trips I'll remember

User Gallery

#2342422 - 02/16/04 07:10 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

i did try that before, i couldent find the words to express myself

#2343877 - 02/17/04 01:01 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I just found some micro cassette tapes with some of my best trips on them, good times.

Folding@home Statistics
    #2345245 - 02/17/04 12:41 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

My friends and I have found without a doubt, that milk products when ingested around the same time as mushrooms totally void the trip. When we were doing 1 gram trips all the time (and tripping quite nice) we wanted to try a higher dose (an eighth).. this was a lot to eat, so we blended them into a milkshake.. we barely tripped.. and these were the very same shrooms that had sent us head over heels from 1 gram. We've tested this a few times since the initial finding, and it still holds true.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience