Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

Mushroom Trip
    #2339872 - 02/16/04 03:39 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Well on saturday me and two friends took some mushrooms. Being there first time they took about 2.6 each and I took 3.5. We were on some back trails of my friends house with acoustic guitars and some bomb. I really want to write a report but it is so insane I cant say it in words. I guess Ill write a mini report. Well anyways I met at my friends house and from there got some water, orange juice, guitars, and bomb. We started heading down towards a trail in the hills. We sat down and proceeded to smoke a bowl. After this I was already feeling quite high. After this me and my friend played some guitar for about 5 minutes then proceeded to smoke another bowl and take our mushrooms. I crushed them up and drank it with orange juice. After this we smoked two more bowls awaiting the first signs of the mushrooms. After about 30 minutes the atmosphere changed. I could tell one of my friends was starting to feel it. As I looked at him his eyes turned the most rich color of baby blue. It looked really strange. After this i layed down on my guitar case and looked up at the sky. I kept yawning for some reason. After this I had the urge to standup. I stood up and it felt like I was in a different place. When I stood up the sky turned a medium sahde of purple and looked as if it was flowing over me, its hard to explain but say the air turned purple and the Earth was standing still as the air orbited the Earth really fast. After this I was caught in a strange cycle asking what time it is then yawning. Everytime I yawned I dont know if my eyes watered or I was crying but id repeatedley ask if i was crying. During the middle of this something told me mushroom tripping isnt for the visuals its more for the experience. I dont know suddenly I didnt care about visuals anymore and was engrossed in a wierd thought loop. After a kinda snapped back my friend was standing over me and his hood and face looked like it was dripping down on me. About 30 minutes later I had a the idea that a mushroom trip is what happens when you breathe in and right before you let go if you were to be in that moment forever. I dont know if any of this is making sense I told you it was undescribable. After this I was like alright we have to leave this spot and get to a main road to try and get sober. It was almost as if I was longing to be sober but at the same time I was content with my current mindset. As we got up to leave we started walking but it didnt feel like walking. It felt like I was walking but the background was staying in the same place but somehow I was progressing slowly forward. After what seemed like a lifetime we reached the road and sat down. This is the point where i started coming down. We walked down to Alladinos and had a pizza. All three of us were just laughing in disbelief of what just happened. Well thats pretty much it. I guess this report wasnt to mini after all. But I guess good luck and have fun shrooming. Peace

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Mushroom Trip [Re: Iseesmurfs420]
    #2339999 - 02/16/04 05:13 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

hey thanks for the report :smile: this was a fun read, even if all one paragraph :wink:

The yawns and tears are normal :smile:

"I had a the idea that a mushroom trip is what happens when you breathe in and right before you let go if you were to be in that moment forever."

I kinda see what you mean - "waiting to exhale."

Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience