Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetoasthead
Stranger

Golden Teacher - waves or rather flushes of enlightenment * 1
    #23393981 - 06/29/16 11:48 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Dosage: 60 grams fresh wet Golden Teacher, which should be about 6 grams dried.

Set: Very well rested, an hour of cardio in morning and in evening.  Wrapped up all outstanding work and personal projects, issues, etc... in order to eliminate any potential stress or worry.  Phone OFF.  Fasted all morning having nothing but green and black tea and broth until mid-afternoon.  Light salad and protein shake around 4pm and another protein shake around 5pm.  Mentally prepared myself.  Primarily, mental review of Tibetan Book of the Dead, Tao Te Ching, breathing exercises and strong mental note to remember to breathe with and along with the experience.

Setting: Cleaned and organized bed room and meditation/reading loft and living room.  Candles and incense.  House is generally decorated with masks, statues, arts & crafts collected from around the world (so lots to cast shadows and look at), prepped Coil - Time Machines on laptop with bluetooth remote speakers.  Single bottle of water and bottle of Vitamin C. DOSING ALONE.

8PM - Ingested 60 grams of wet Golden Teacher by chewing with lemon juice until liquified in order to absorb as much actives as possible before the slower bowel digestion.  Used two shots of lemon juice in total followed by 1000mg of chewable Vitamin C.  Notebook on bed stand ready.

8:10PM - Shower.  I like to take a shower after dosing.  There is something ritualistic about it, a cleansing anew.  Finished, I light enough candles to create some soft lighting and light a stick of vanilla incense.

8:20PM - Body high kicked in hard.  A nice buzzing like all my cells are alive in excitement.  It feels good.  REAL good.  I lie down on the bed in semi-darkness.

8:40PM - The first wave hits and lasts about 20 minutes.  My body, background sounds and the wave oscillation sounds of the Universe kicked in and picked me up and carried me through oscillating, vibrating tunnels made of pulsing spheres which were made up an infinite number of smaller spheres and realize I am ascending rapidly.  Time slows down to the point that I can hear the oscillation of each wave of sound or rather feel it and experience it.  I am, we are it, at the edges at all times.  An interruption, zen like, jars me back.  I realize the music was not even on! 

I was listening to everything, but not the music.  I stand up and laugh and have a time loop experience and speak to myself from a 3rd person perspective and say, "You have done this a million times."  I laugh back with my first realization, "I have and I know why I come back each time.  Because it is fun, it is interesting, and loneliness is a universal condition.  Experiencing our self as others is interesting.  Isn't it".  A laugh resonates back and the sounds of the universe fire back up and pull me away.

9PM - I quickly turn on the music and another wave starts.  BTW, Coil - Time Machines is a great piece to help put you in a trance, to get you going so to speak, then turn it off whenever it seems like it is getting in the way. 

I get the thought, "Do these come in waves or is a more appropriate statement a flush, same as how the organism fruits?"  Those tunnels, is it traveling through the mycelium?  Are the waves the fruit flushing into existence?  Everything pulses with every breath and my entire visual field is composed of pulsing, throbbing, morphing organic elements that transform from fern like fractals to reptilian like octopus tentacles and I close my eyes.  Breathe.  Relax.  Let go.  Enveloped by it all the music/sounds slow down to pure vibratory sensation, the fern like fractals and reptilian like octopus tentacles are alive but the edges become most significant. 

What I call I or me, starts to deconstruct, the consciousness that sees is still seeing, hearing, experiencing, but personality traits, the ego, slowly start deconstructing and becoming the edges of the fractalated environment. 

I use the term deconstructing because it didn't happen in some fast, explosive bang, but rather slowly, gently, in a way I could easily have.

At times the deconstruction of self happens in a funny way, for example, a particular part of my ego was holding fast, lingering, and the parts that had already separated were all roaring with laughter and without actual voice or sound there was an understanding that could be best expressed as, "Ha ha ha, it is always so hard to get rid of him."  Once, that was expressed the final bit separated.

The sensation of zooming, moving, rushing through ceased and the sensation was more of floating, bobbing in 3d dimensions and almost womb like. 

The next two hours was a surreal encounter with each of those deconstructed ego parts. 

Sometimes it was crazy, literally madness, others very sad and depressing and others pure excitement and enjoyment. 

Each was an entire hallucinatory experience of it's own that seamlessly transitioned into the next; nothing abrupt. 

All were followed by a huge mind blowing realization that could be comprehended and put into human language.  A lesson so to speak.  Not only a lesson, but a practical lesson applicable to my life.  A sort of reconstruction of those parts that were separated prior.

I guess that is where she is called the Golden Teacher.

I am not going to go into the particulars of each of these transitory states because my lessons are my lessons and yours are yours.  I do not want to influence your experience with her.

11PM - I can only describe the next half hour as literally better than any drug, any experience, better than sex and better than an orgasm I have every experienced.  It was as if she made love to every cell, every atom of my being while at the same time it felt like I was being rewarded, complimented, admired and appreciated.  It was absolute pure ecstasy, but not in a physical, organic or sexual manner and it felt good on every level of existence; physical, emotional, spiritual and psychological.  A sort of cosmic orgasmic rebirth. 

11:20 - I descend very quickly from the heavens but calmly as if cradled into a state where I am very lucid, thinking again, rational thoughts but incredibly insightful.  I think she is telling me it is time to take notes from class.  I spend the next hour in an after glow, every cell still buzzing, still hallucinating mildly, still able to go back in slightly to recollect the underlying experience of something like visiting the library and I write until almost 1am.

1AM - I am back on Earth.  Basking in the experience.  Totally energized but starving.  Starving like when you were a kid and swam and played all day without eating.  That kind of starving!  Popcorn and movie time to slow myself down and then off to slumber.

Why do I reference Golden Teacher as a female?

Well for me Golden Teacher seemed very female, very gentle, very supportive.  Probably gender specific because I am a male and life experience with which gender is most nurturing and supportive.  It will probably be different for you.

Post Trip - Slept like a baby.  Had incredible dreams that all hearkened back to the trip.  Almost like a recap or follow up or studying my notes in my sleep.  It was incredible.  Woke up in an incredibly positive mood.  I am super charged with energy, interest in others and life, excitement and all kinds of new plans.

In summary, Golden Teacher is worth the trip!  I have done Cambodian and wasn't that impressed because it made me feel dumb and seemed more body oriented and less cerebral.  I have done wild gathered from Florida a gazillion times and they don't even come close to comparing to this experience.  So, I will be visiting the Golden Teacher regularly.

--------------------
/-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_\
toasthead

Life is a gas!  Get it?  Ha ha ha!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetheshrumnub
God
Male User Gallery

Loc: florida Flag
Re: Golden Teacher - waves or rather flushes of enlightenment [Re: toasthead] * 1
    #23395341 - 06/29/16 07:55 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

awesome report, very well written. i also tend to take a shower right after dosing solo, the cleansing of physical body makes me feel better going into the trip, and it almost symbolizes a mental wash, too.

i agree on mushrooms in general feeling very feminine. being enveloped in psilocybin just feels like a mother's love.

--------------------

OfflineMushroombirdy33
Stranger
Re: Golden Teacher - waves or rather flushes of enlightenment [Re: toasthead] * 1
    #24149485 - 03/09/17 05:48 PM (7 years, 20 days ago)

Thanks for the report! Just inoculated some spawn bags with golden teacher hoping I enjoy it as much as you!

OfflineVolticShroomies
Amateur Grower
Male

Loc: Virginia, United States
    #25424420 - 08/30/18 05:04 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

60 grams of freshies.... Beautiful!

--------------------
▒█▀▄▀█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░▒█ ░▀▀▀▄▄ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░▒█ ░▀▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█░░▒█

OfflineDeerStalkerCap
Noob
Male User Gallery

Re: Golden Teacher - waves or rather flushes of enlightenment [Re: VolticShroomies] * 1
    #25425036 - 08/30/18 09:40 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I want to see if Goldies are different for me. I've tried regular ol cubes, but they have been good to me so far. I didn't feel comforted by a feminine presence though, I had a very feminine experience though, I felt vulnerable, and exposed, the mushrooms messaged my brain and body into a pulp of joy.

OfflineOsa
Stranger
    #27372460 - 07/03/21 05:29 AM (2 years, 8 months ago)

Wow amazing experience. Thank you for sharing that with us!

OfflineDeckard_Cain
Mystic
Male User Gallery

#27386278 - 07/13/21 05:50 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

toasthead said:

11PM - I can only describe the next half hour as literally better than any drug, any experience, better than sex and better than an orgasm I have every experienced.  It was as if she made love to every cell, every atom of my being while at the same time it felt like I was being rewarded, complimented, admired and appreciated.  It was absolute pure ecstasy, but not in a physical, organic or sexual manner and it felt good on every level of existence; physical, emotional, spiritual and psychological.  A sort of cosmic orgasmic rebirth.

Mmmm. I had this once but in a different part of the trip - imagine if that sensation happened earlier on in your own trip. It lasted only about 15 minutes.
Like being cradled in total love... every whim reciprocated also. Strange place. After I came out a shivered a bit from what felt like drug withdrawal... i think i felt the dopamine levels normalize

I know it's an old post but ... people don't report THIS kind of experience often. It is a rare one. In my case I had also been preparing really well for it.
Such an experience puts things into perspective aside from the usual one-ness. It begins to help us tackle this 'identity' thing through a love bomb.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order