Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinesanchothestoner
Satan's Grandson
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Bucketheadland
Re: Stockpiling/Scarcity of authentic LSD [Re: Dark_Star]
    #23372801 - 06/23/16 07:56 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
I don't even blame the labs so much as who they chose to move their product. Which they do hold the responsibility of choosing. 50 mic hits..... 20 mic hits..... Give me a break. There's no excuse for that. A whole lot of people got the wrong idea about LSD because of that, and I've had to spend a lot of time trying to educate people here on the boards about what LSD is really capable of, and how potent it really is. Fortunately it seems that most are really starting to understand that now.

dark star, i have actually always really appreciated yer contributions towards lsd.  and i agree, why the fuck would anyone make 20-50ug hits, intentionally? unless they're gonna be microdosing, i don't see the point :shrug:

--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineUncleCid
Stranger

Re: Stockpiling/Scarcity of authentic LSD [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #23372868 - 06/23/16 08:22 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

sanchothestoner said:
Quote:

Dark_Star said:
I don't even blame the labs so much as who they chose to move their product. Which they do hold the responsibility of choosing. 50 mic hits..... 20 mic hits..... Give me a break. There's no excuse for that. A whole lot of people got the wrong idea about LSD because of that, and I've had to spend a lot of time trying to educate people here on the boards about what LSD is really capable of, and how potent it really is. Fortunately it seems that most are really starting to understand that now.

dark star, i have actually always really appreciated yer contributions towards lsd.  and i agree, why the fuck would anyone make 20-50ug hits, intentionally? unless they're gonna be microdosing, i don't see the point :shrug:

Obviously to make more money. It's not like when you go to your dealer's house there's a lab there where you can see what dosage it is

It's scummy shit. As simple as that

Offlinetopdog82
Death Spirit
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
Re: Stockpiling/Scarcity of authentic LSD [Re: UncleCid]
    #23374791 - 06/23/16 06:48 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Haha us until dark star posted that video about a person getting railed by 100 micrograms i assumed that the Helmand I had (which blew my mind) were 300mics a purge because the dude who gave them to Me said this

In reality those "super strong geltabs" I had were really just 100 mics

OfflineStarstepper
AI Brobot
Male User Gallery

Loc: The blip on the radar Flag
Re: Stockpiling/Scarcity of authentic LSD [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #23374878 - 06/23/16 07:09 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

sanchothestoner said:
norcal has some bomb labs up there though.  there's where most of the geltabs are coming out of. 

but i agree with you.  i've been told by my folks, that the 50th dead reunion thing is bullshit.  it's what you said.  the us acid makers were like "fuck this european shit is kicking our ass.... let's bring back geltabs." 

dat european acid doe.... good shit.

Damn right Sancho. Gel tabs are good but the vials of liquid and liquid covered sour patch kids are my favorite.

--------------------
:darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom