Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Re: When to throw in the towel. [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #23802742 - 11/05/16 08:45 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

What if the home he goes to next is even worse? He could end up with so much worse.

Other than this on going problem, we are good people. Middle class, maybe even upper middle class depending on your perspective. Stable home. yadda yadda.

Except for this ongoing problem, I'm not sure his chances are any better being thrusted onto "the system". I've heard of some real horror stories. Better the devil you know than the one you don't?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejenflower
Investigative thinking
Female

Loc: USA Flag
Re: When to throw in the towel. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #23802949 - 11/05/16 10:33 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

My situation is very simi!ar, just different circumstances. Changing habits is seeming like a good outlet for me right now. My guy and I have been spending more time and building a stronger connection the last  coup!e of years but have been invbolved for 14. The last two years have been limited growth, tantrums, pointless tantrums, and being blocked on social media and all other communication, limited sexual growth. But I do love this person, since day 1.

So now, I have currently been blocked for 3 days, and this could remaine for 1 day, 1 week, or 2 months. The longest was 4. So... I am changing my habit. Instead of trying to think my way out, alone, I am going to write him my thoughts and feelings, and deliver them to his doorstep weekly. I will do this until... We come to some type of resolution, even if only temporary. I don't expect a final resolution, because... Sometimes I believe that there is no such thing. We, humans, are constantly cbanging, and hopefully growing.

So far,I have left two... A short half small page, the night of the initial, 'issue' and a small jar with about 6 pages. I do not know if he read them, but I do know if he didn't want me to do it, he would say so. I think Ill try to get creative as I go... Leaving his note in a small hand made gift. Already I feel better, and I've never done anything like this, so I'm unsure of how my words, or the possibility of me coming to his doorstep randomly, will effect him.

I know that I can't keep letting this happen, and all I want, as I figured this out from my question thread Intimate Wall, where a poster asked me several times what I DO WANT, is for him to know how much I love him, and I want our relationship, no matter what kind, to always be positive.

--------------------
I really like this

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#23803064 - 11/05/16 11:21 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
What if the home he goes to next is even worse? He could end up with so much worse.

Other than this on going problem, we are good people. Middle class, maybe even upper middle class depending on your perspective. Stable home. yadda yadda.

Except for this ongoing problem, I'm not sure his chances are any better being thrusted onto "the system". I've heard of some real horror stories. Better the devil you know than the one you don't?

It's up to you and what you think is best. But I will leave you with this: do you think that constantly picking "the lesser of 2 evils" makes anything 'better'? Or is it just an excuse for enabling and allowing evil to continue manifesting and dominating as long as there are greater evils out there?

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Anonymous #1

Re: When to throw in the towel. [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #25116819 - 04/05/18 07:55 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Well, it's over. Couldn't take it anymore. 15 years and I finally couldn't take it anymore.

And she ran off with our son.

InvisibleDoalrite
Meat popsicle
I'm a teapot

Loc: Here, there, everywhere
    #25116851 - 04/05/18 08:05 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Sorry to hear that

--------------------
“Every man is guilty of the good he did not do”
“There is no right or wrong human behavior, there is only healthy and unhealthy.”

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: When to throw in the towel. [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #25116881 - 04/05/18 08:15 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

That sucks man.  Get a court order asap on visitation rights, etc.  Always remember to put your kid first in every scenario, conversation, etc.  Don't fight with your ex in front of the kids, don't bad mouth her to your kids or in front of them, etc.  Be the better person.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
    #25149633 - 04/18/18 10:04 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

read, I just found it. I was in a 13-20 year thing.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/13617616/fpart/1/vc/1

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder