Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineato
Stranger
How to take harmal seeds?
    #23347881 - 06/15/16 03:56 PM (8 years, 8 hours ago)

I'm thinking of roasting harmal seeds, drinking coffee made from them, and then taking DMT mixed in sweet lime juice or orange juice.

If I boil the roasted harmal seeds to make like coffee from them then should I first grind them or just add the whole seeds to water, and why? Anyone here who has tried both the methods? From what I've read, that the raw harmal seeds need not be crushed and should just be added whole to the water but that I've read for raw seeds, here I'm talking about roasted seeds.

I'm thinking that the harmal coffee would be alkaline so should I add lemon juice to the coffee to neutralize the alkalinity (or to make the mixture bit acidic instead)? But I'm not sure about adding lemon juice to coffee, cause I'm thinking that they are opposite tastes: the coffee would be warm in flavor and the lemon juice would be fresh in flavor IMO so won't mixing lemon juice spoil the flavor of the coffee? Can I also add sugar to the coffee (for taste)?

If nausea is a possibility then any tips for reducing it? I'm thinking of adding ginger when making the coffee.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheHumungus
Stranger

Re: How to take harmal seeds? [Re: ato]
    #23348632 - 06/15/16 08:08 PM (8 years, 3 hours ago)

Oh god no. Man that taste of those things boiled, if anything like the smell of it, has to be horrid. And the stomach issues that would follow I shutter in thought at.

There are good teks to turn that into a freebase. You can smoke it, vape it, or put it into a capsule and take orally. It's very clean as a freebase. I wouldn't do it any other way.

Offlineato
Stranger
Re: How to take harmal seeds? [Re: TheHumungus]
    #23351324 - 06/16/16 02:37 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I also have moclobemide as an option in my mind.

InvisibleDiscoBiscuitsTrip
 User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: How to take harmal seeds? [Re: ato]
    #23351592 - 06/16/16 04:11 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I'm assuming you are using Syrian Rue, if you plan on boiling them in water and drinking it, you would need to grind up the seeds and make it like you would tea. It's going to taste like shit, what I do is make a tea, boil down all the water, scrape up the leftovers and put it in capsules or parachute it.

--------------------

InvisibleSnazz
Polymath
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: How to take harmal seeds? [Re: DiscoBiscuitsTrip]
    #23352541 - 06/16/16 09:01 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Adding saturated non-iodized salt water after the water/vinegar extraction will yield the right alkaloids in the stuff that settles while cooling in the  fridge or freezer.

Use equal parts of each liquid.

Erowid / Shroomery have the full Teks

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

Re: How to take harmal seeds? [Re: Snazz]
    #23353055 - 06/16/16 11:38 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

The best way to take Rue, imo, is to grind up the seeds and encapsulate it. Or to make an extract, boil up the whole (not ground) seed, reduce it down, add a little bit of vinegar and some washing soda, but you would also need to filter a good a bit and clean up the extract a few times by stirring/dissolving the extract in fresh water with a little bit of vinegar, filter out the gunk that doesn't dissolve, and re-base the liquid with washing soda. A tea from the extract (using citric acid to dissolve the freebase extract) doesn't taste bad to me, but it is pretty bitter, i imagine it's better tasting than a tea from the actual seed.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules