Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | Next >
InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Why have a gun? [Re: trscstghst]
    #23381788 - 06/25/16 06:48 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

trscstghst said:
who was trying to buy a gun?

no one was trying to buy a gun, go back to sleep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSticky Green
Male

Re: Why have a gun? [Re: joe666] * 1
    #23381902 - 06/25/16 07:23 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

joe666 said:

That has got to be the most pathetic thing i've ever seen. I wonder if they saw the picture later on and thought "what the fuck was I thinking".

Invisibleluvdemboomers
loner with a boner
Re: Why have a gun? [Re: YeOlde]
    #23381951 - 06/25/16 07:42 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

YeOlde said:
Why have a gun? So you can kill, injure, incapacitate or permanently disable (potentially many) people with ease. That's what they're for.

Why have a hammer? So you can bang nails.

Why have a saw? So you can cut wood.

What sort of a question is "Why have a gun?" A gun is an instrument of death.

People also enjoy shooting recreationally ya know.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Why have a gun? [Re: Sticky Green] * 2
    #23382243 - 06/25/16 09:17 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Sticky Green said:
Quote:

joe666 said:

That has got to be the most pathetic thing i've ever seen. I wonder if they saw the picture later on and thought "what the fuck was I thinking".

what you didnt see of this sit in was that your tax dollars paid for catering,
they even had bathroom breaks, this was nothing more than an example of democrats
throwing a fit because they didnt get their way but they werent willing to
sacrifice the comforts of being a congressional rep, thye just wanted to feel like
they were a part of something

\

Invisibleluvdemboomers
loner with a boner
Re: Why have a gun? [Re: Sticky Green]
    #23383016 - 06/26/16 05:13 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Sticky Green said:
Quote:

joe666 said:

you mean that's not photoshopped? Why the fuck do they have pacifiers in their mouths

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Why have a gun? [Re: Sticky Green]
    #23383032 - 06/26/16 05:30 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Sticky Green said:
Quote:

joe666 said:

Democrats, trying to show they are one with the common folk, right before they fly off in their private jets to exotic vacation spots "contributed" by their big money donors

--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com

OfflineYeOlde
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: UK
Re: Why have a gun? [Re: falsereality]
    #23383203 - 06/26/16 07:38 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

falsereality said:
Quote:

YeOlde said:
Why have a gun? So you can kill, injure, incapacitate or permanently disable (potentially many) people with ease. That's what they're for.

Exactly, and I sleep with one beside me because I've pissed off more people than I can count.

Fair play. I mean I see murder as ultimately a bad thing but in a self preservation scenario it's a NO-thing. It's kill or be killed when someone begins assaulting you - not always but very well could be.

You can die by one punch. A friend of mine died on a night out on Christmas Eve. One punch to the head, he hits the concrete and his brain bleeds out. A school friend and a lovely person he was. All he did was intervene in a argument taking place and tried to be the peace maker.

I see the debate for being armed with Guns or Knives but ultimately my view is this.

If you make everyone tooled up you only make murder a more likely scenario in an altercation. A Gun > Knife > Fist. You get my drift?

It's a tough call. I think women should be allowed to carry knives here in the UK due to their physical disadvantage to defending themselves.

Guns though, they really are the next level. I don't think mass ownership is a good idea. There's so many twisted fucked up people out there that will assault you for 20p (or less). Imagine these types with a gun?

Just because you own one doesn't mean shit. It takes seconds for you to be blasted to oblivion, you can't ever plan for surprise or intent.

As I said I see the argumentns, but I would say mass ownership of guns is a terrible idea.

I'd rather see mass ownership of Weed, LSD and Shrooms and see the love unfold personally.

--------------------
My Psychedelic experiences:
LSD - 30+ times (2 hits min / max 3 hits) every time.
Shrooms - 4 times (2.5 - 3.5g)
DMT - 5 times (Powerful breakthrough only once)

Life can be one hell of a bitter pill to swallow so I chose acid instead -YeOlde

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Why have a gun? [Re: YeOlde] * 1
    #23383362 - 06/26/16 09:02 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

YeOlde said:
Guns though, they really are the next level. I don't think mass ownership is a good idea. There's so many twisted fucked up people out there that will assault you for 20p (or less). Imagine these types with a gun?

"these types" will get a gun regardless of their legality hence the reason that birmingham is england's gun capital

why would places with heavy gun restrictions even have gun violence if no one is allowed to own a gun? maybe the reason is because these laws do nothing to curb criminals from obtaining guns but only restrict the law abiding citizens from owning them for defense and sporting purposes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3498580/Shooting-suburbia-Chilling-moment-gunman-dressed-Muslim-robes-opens-fire-teenager-broad-daylight-north-London-cul-sac.html
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/sep/26/man-shot-dead-london-shopping-street
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-36550304
http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/06/02/uk.england.shootings/
http://www.am980.ca/2016/06/25/beaverbrook-ave-shooting/

speaking of shootings... guess who disappeared.

the orlando shooter's wife who knew his plans but didnt rat him out and can you
believe that in this day and age when we can track a stray dog that no one knows
where she is, least of all our very own department of homeland security, can you
believe that these are the same people that are assuring our safety with the
importation of 200,000 islamic refugees they plan to vet in the same way the
vetted Omar Mateen in their investigation on whether he was a radical islamist

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-orlando-shooter-reportedly-gave-his-wife-access-to-his-bank-accounts-before-the-attack-and-now-shes-disappeared-2016-6

Offlinedr.greenfurn
nomad
Male User Gallery

Loc: pacific northwest
Re: Why have a gun? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #23383389 - 06/26/16 09:14 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

How can you protect yourself without a gun, think the police will protect you?

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Why have a gun? [Re: luvdemboomers] * 1
    #23383403 - 06/26/16 09:20 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemboomers said:
Quote:

YeOlde said:

People also use drugs recreationally :cookiemonster:

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Why have a gun? [Re: dr.greenfurn] * 1
    #23383411 - 06/26/16 09:23 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I just happen to have a security detail of around 30 men armed with machine guns,
bullet proof vehicles, 3 dozen more in hiding and access to every law enforcement
officer and the entire military at beckon call and let me say this to prevent any
kind of confusion, americans dont need guns but I plan to arm the syrian rebels to
help them overthrow an oppressive regime that does not represent them even though
my arming of these rebels and hundreds of other nations and organizations violates
a number of treaties I've signed to eliminate the proliferation of gun violence

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Why have a gun? [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 1
    #23383426 - 06/26/16 09:28 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

CookieCrumbs said:
Quote:

luvdemboomers said:
Quote:

YeOlde said:

People also use drugs recreationally :cookiemonster:

are you saying that you oppose the legalization of drugs, it seems that
the majority here support the repeal of drug prohibition and are tired
of a minority of people dictating how we live because they think what
we do will harm us or others

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#23383461 - 06/26/16 09:49 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

No I was more making a comment to reflect the large variety in the kinds of people who own guns. And to be silly. To me it's a bit of a silly argument. But people can own guns and not be thugs or psychopaths just as people who use drugs. We know some very intelligent rational minded people who do/have done drugs just as we know some people who would probably be best off in prison or a halfway house.

I'm very much against the parent government. Or at least the parent government a lot of people seem to want. Even if police could teleport to your aid within an instant when you need them with some futuristic syfy technology I still wouldn't trust LE/government to keep me safe, much less know what's best for me. They get shit wrong all the time. Hell police end up hurting the people they're supposed to be protecting often enough (or you know shooting their dog or something.) To leave your fate in the hands of someone else is to admit your inferiority, to admit you are not responsible for yourself, and to admit you are little better than a child. Or perhaps a slave. A dog. Take your pick - I prefer to be a freeminded human being who is accountable for my own actions and responsible with my own safety.

Only people who fail to live in reality would think that someone climbing over a fence to be mauled by an animal would think that it was the zoo's fault for not keeping people safe. Yet plenty of people do think that. I'm sorry but I don't want to live in a world covered in bubble wrap, such a world will never exist and trying to establish such a world just sets you up to be unprepared for whatever finds its way through your illusion of safety. Which, I think, is already a problem in our society.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

OfflineYeOlde
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #23383487 - 06/26/16 10:03 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

YeOlde said:

"these types" will get a gun regardless of their legality hence the reason that birmingham is england's gun capital

why would places with heavy gun restrictions even have gun violence if no one is allowed to own a gun? maybe the reason is because these laws do nothing to curb criminals from obtaining guns but only restrict the law abiding citizens from owning them for defense and sporting purposes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3498580/Shooting-suburbia-Chilling-moment-gunman-dressed-Muslim-robes-opens-fire-teenager-broad-daylight-north-London-cul-sac.html
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/sep/26/man-shot-dead-london-shopping-street
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-36550304
http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/06/02/uk.england.shootings/
http://www.am980.ca/2016/06/25/beaverbrook-ave-shooting/

speaking of shootings... guess who disappeared.

the orlando shooter's wife who knew his plans but didnt rat him out and can you
believe that in this day and age when we can track a stray dog that no one knows
where she is, least of all our very own department of homeland security, can you
believe that these are the same people that are assuring our safety with the
importation of 200,000 islamic refugees they plan to vet in the same way the
vetted Omar Mateen in their investigation on whether he was a radical islamist

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-orlando-shooter-reportedly-gave-his-wife-access-to-his-bank-accounts-before-the-attack-and-now-shes-disappeared-2016-6

Getting a gun in England isn't easy. You need a level of intelligence that surpasses "The types" I refer too in my post, as well as significant criminal networking. 

The quality and reliability of a lot of firearms suck here too. Converted replicas, home made weapons etc. It's not easy and reliable to own such instruments of murder.

Secondly please don't draw a comparison of gun crime in the UK to gun crime in the USA, they're not even in the same ball park.

Thirdly as I mentioned Guns are an instrument of murder which the USA makes widely available to anyone without question. Anyone can buy a gun 2nd hand privately without checks, with ease.

It just so happens that whilst your country encourages ownership and carry of such instruments of murder, your murder rate is 4 times that than here in the UK.

In the USA - 12,253 are murdered each year in a country of 300,000,000 giving a rate of approx 4 people murdered for every 100,000.

In the UK 602 are murdered each year in a population of 64 million giving a rate of approx 1 person murdered for every 100,000.

Why make accessibility of murder weapons easy? I know what I mentioned is observational but I don't believe access and ownership of these tools makes no difference to homicide rates especially as they are encouraged to be used as self defence mechanism.

I simply argue more self-defence / altercations in the USA have a higher likelihood of ending up in a murder when Guns are involved, which they invariably are than say in a country like the UK with some of the tightest gun control in the world.

I don't see why people can't understand this simple fact.

I'm not saying Prohibition of private gun ownership eliminates guns or gun crime, but if "outlawing guns means only outlaws will own them" then it's a good reason to prohibit access to them.

Leave the guns to the people that are in the business of needing them. The businesses of murder. Gang related gun crime is a different breed than you're average teenager pulling out a gun on someone because someone in school stole their gf.

Most drug dealers and outlaws protecting their patch aren't in the business of shooting up schools for fun. That's usually the mentally ill folks who have ease of access to guns, something here in England they do not have.

That's all I gotta say.

--------------------

Life can be one hell of a bitter pill to swallow so I chose acid instead -YeOlde

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Why have a gun? [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #23383496 - 06/26/16 10:07 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

CookieCrumbs said:
I'm very much against the parent government. Or at least the parent government a lot of people seem to want. Even if police could teleport to your aid within an instant when you need them with some futuristic syfy technology I still wouldn't trust LE/government to keep me safe, much less know what's best for me. They get shit wrong all the time. Hell police end up hurting the people they're supposed to be protecting often enough

that's the thing that I find to be so ironic with the people that want to ban
guns, typically they're also the same people that also tell us that the police
are evil, somehow they must believe that the police will magically change once
guns are banned o will be able to get to everyone in a spot of trouble, it's the reason I always ask them, who will protect us, not just from the criminals but from them and the government

Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

Loc: Southern by grace of God Flag
Re: Why have a gun? [Re: luvdemboomers] * 2
    #23383527 - 06/26/16 10:18 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.

OfflineYeOlde
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Why have a gun? [Re: joe666]
    #23383906 - 06/26/16 11:55 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Gun prohibition vs Drug prohibition isn't even in the same ball park.

Murder Weapons vs Something to get you high?

I see no justifiable reasons for the state to prohibit drugs. Guns on the other hand....

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemboomers
loner with a boner
Re: Why have a gun? [Re: YeOlde] * 3
    #23383917 - 06/26/16 11:57 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

YeOlde said:
Gun prohibition vs Drug prohibition isn't even in the same ball park.

Murder Weapons vs Something to get you high?

I see no justifiable reasons for the state to prohibit drugs. Guns on the other hand....

Why don't we just ban murder?

O wait...

OfflineShroomslip
Architekt
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Why have a gun? [Re: YeOlde] * 2
    #23383921 - 06/26/16 11:58 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Because drugs don't kill amirite? Or cause crime. Hurt people who aren't using them. etc etc :rolleyes:

--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Why have a gun? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #23383962 - 06/26/16 12:06 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

:sadyes:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | Next >

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds