Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDomdelic
PsyCatalyst
Male

Microdosing Atlantis Shrooms - help and advice please
    #23347446 - 06/15/16 01:50 PM (8 years, 9 days ago)

TLDR:

Going to try microdosing Mushrooms Atlantis for a friend. I`ll get two packages with 15g shrooms each (which are two portions each). I don`t know yet if dry or wet - but it`s 7,5g for a normal trip so think for yourselves :-D

Has there been tests made with Atlantis shrooms and microdosing? Are there recommendations, considerations, tips, effects one can provide me with?

The microdosing will be tested by me, and then the appropriate usage (after I got the data/test results) given to a friend of mine who suffers from depressive moodswings from time to time.

Any help very much appreciated.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. I`ve got some experience with all kind of psychedelics ranging from shrooms, LSD, mescaline, dmt and alike and I`ve always been very responsible most of the time. I`ve started practicing meditation on a daily basis for atleast one hour, mostly a little less twice a day, and my whole life feels like a psychedelic trip afterglow which is much more fruitful and beneficial and sustainable in the long run for me than tripping. So, I don't have the urge to trip anymore unless I counter barriers I can`t possibly overcome or clouds of uncertainty and stuff, for which I`d take LSD as a tool of help as it takes down the resistances to face all that inner turmoil stuff.

So right now I`m not in the need for microdosing because I have my "natural microdosing" already through meditation. Anyhow - my friend suffers from depression since over a year - especially since he got off (I surely helped him do that by being an example) weed and alcohol.. he got better overall, but of course there is no more dulling of the senses through sobriety, and hence more need to face shit and less avoidance. So he met a girl who suffered hard depression over 10 years and overcame it by microdosing truffles (has never done any psychedelics and stuff before, but 10 years of depression makes one try new shit and stuff) and gave him two shots - didn`t do much - dose was too low also as I told him later. Funnily at the same time I read about it and got curious about it myself.

Anyway, long story short, I feel eager to try it out for him (dose, effects, suggestions etc.) as I`m more experienced and have good sensitivity to the changes through my daily meditation practice anyway so I can eventually give good recommendations and cautions of usage.

I`ll get two packages of Mushrooms Atlantis from a shaman friend (who funnily bought them online haha) - 15 g per package.

It will be dosed every 3rd day as to not become dependend on the shrooms but to re-gain vitality and enthusiasm for life on his own over time, and shrooms only being a help for that process, not a substitute. I`ll eventually also limit myself to every 3rd day or something for the test-phase, in case more than 1-2 intakes are needed to find out perfect dosage (I assume so lol).

I`ll probably just test it myself by eating one shroom or two and then dose differently depending on what I experience that day - but if there has been any research or experience with these shrooms or data I can use, suggestions etc., can anyone provide me? Like if there are some general tips - especially if there are tips concerning the Atlantis Mushrooms (dosage, effect etc.) for microdosing, please let me know.

Greets and thanks

--------------------
"Ten thousand things, all in this breath…”
why are people in this world so busy?
just for this one breath
they say, “busy, busy, mine, mine….”
busy a whole lifetime for “Me”
when this breath is cut off..
you let go of the whole universe
why not let go from the start?"

`One mans trash is another mans LSD.´

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheHumungus
Stranger

Re: Microdosing Atlantis Shrooms - help and advice please [Re: Domdelic]
    #23348654 - 06/15/16 08:15 PM (8 years, 9 days ago)

I've had some xp with Atlantis and plenty with Mexicana, which is her relative.

They are stronger per weight than cubensis. Take a small piece and see for yourself the dose power. Put it in a hot tea. If you did it right technically you shouldn't notice any trippy feelings, but more a slight mood shift in your perspectives. I don't recommend doing it consecutive days. I did it once for 7 days straight and by the end it felt like the last week was just one long trip. Even at the micro levels.

Depression is also handled well on higher dose journeys.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn