Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKayone
UniversalTraveler
Male

Loc: Lost in the, USA
Isolates - Cloning - Agar
    #23345977 - 06/15/16 04:18 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Can anyone provide a good tek/info on exactly what isolation is and how to/what to look for, and where I should start(vs cloning). I have a couple successful grows under my belt and am looking to stop using spores (for financial reasons + healthier fruits). Have yet to make Agar, but willing.

Had success with a SGFC and mini dubtub, going 6qt shoeboxes to fill a greenhouse next grow. Want good starting point (isolate) and full circle. Any tips/suggestions/relevant teks very welcomed.

I don't mean to be helpless; usually spend hours researching, but I know information constantly changes and wanted a current experienced farmer to point me in the right direction.

Thanks fellers.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Isolates - Cloning - Agar [Re: Kayone]
    #23345981 - 06/15/16 04:19 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Last link in signature has all the threads you'll need. If you're just getting into agar an isolate is the last thing you should waste your time with. Get some good clones

OfflineKayone
UniversalTraveler
Male

Loc: Lost in the, USA
Re: Isolates - Cloning - Agar [Re: bodhisatta]
    #23348507 - 06/15/16 07:28 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks a lot for the advice and direction, reading now!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder