Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinerizzlemedizzle
Wugwun
Morning guys, is 5 days too short a break?
    #23345859 - 06/15/16 02:48 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

So a week wait is the general consensus for re tripping shrooms. I had my first really positive experience with them last Friday and I'm really egar to trip again, not for recreation but for some guidance in what path to lead next in my life.

So a few questions:

Is 5 days to little to wait?
I plan on going out into a filed but theres a possibility of rain. You think ill regret going out?

Thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDiferianstakt
Stranger
Re: Morning guys, is 5 days too short a break? [Re: rizzlemedizzle]
    #23345957 - 06/15/16 03:58 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

First of all you would probably have a more spiritual trip if you waited a couple of weeks since your brain always needs some time to process and it takes some time to get both feet on the ground again.

Tolerance-wise it should be quite all right but you might want to take a little more than the last time to get the same effect if it was a big dose. It will probably not make a big difference if you do not, it's still all about set and setting :wink:

My pet spider has done it before with as little as 3-4 days brake and had really good results, as long as you have actively processed your last experience and had a good time since you should be ready to go. This is all from person to person though, my spider usually feels when she is ready again.

Best of luck and make some good decisions!

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

Loc: Cascades! Flag
Re: Morning guys, is 5 days too short a break? [Re: Diferianstakt]
    #23346260 - 06/15/16 07:44 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

2 weeks minimum

--------------------
....."So Great!"....-Me on 1.5mg LSD :vibin:

...."We don't need this" -Larkin in response to my "just picked wild LSD!" post:canthelpbutlaugh:

OfflineWormi
Quiet Cultivator

#23346491 - 06/15/16 08:59 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

your... spider?

--------------------
An old man and his grandson are sitting by the fire outside the tepee, wrapped in furs and gazing into the leaping flames. High on a snowy ridge, a wolf howls at the moon and another answers from far away. Soon after, the old man removes the pipe from his mouth.

‘Grandson,’ he says. ‘There are two wolves inside you. One is white and the other is black.’
‘What are they doing there, Grandfather?’ asks the wide-eyed boy.
‘They are fighting each other,’ says the old man.
The boy considers this, then asks, ‘Why are they white and black?’
‘The white one is your love, your peace and your truth. The black one is your fear, your anger and your lies.’

The fire crackles and sparks flare in the night. The wolf on the ridge howls again and the old man puffs contentedly on his pipe. Finally, the boy says, ‘Which one will win, Grandfather?’

‘Ah,’ says the old man, removing the pipe once more. ‘The one that wins is the one that you feed.’

OfflineLuzaW
Um, yeah
Male

Loc: Southeast USA
Re: Morning guys, is 5 days too short a break? [Re: Wormi]
    #23347832 - 06/15/16 03:42 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Wormi said:
your... spider?

thinks it's "stealthy"?

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

Loc: This third dimension
    #23347946 - 06/15/16 04:17 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Diferianstakt said:
First of all you would probably have a more spiritual trip if you waited a couple of weeks since your brain always needs some time to process and it takes some time to get both feet on the ground again.

Tolerance-wise it should be quite all right but you might want to take a little more than the last time to get the same effect if it was a big dose. It will probably not make a big difference if you do not, it's still all about set and setting :wink:

I, myself, has done it before with as little as 3-4 days brake and had really good results, as long as you have actively processed your last experience and had a good time since you should be ready to go. This is all from person to person though, I, usually feels when I am ready again.

Best of luck and make some good decisions!

Fixed it for you. Saying person to person and then giving us a reference to an arachnid?

I can trip 7 days straight if I want but gotta increase the dose. I take 7-10 g for a small dose so I would be eating 2-3 ounces (dry) to keep the trip going. At the 3-4 day as stated above, I would increase dosage but not double it. Back to back days double your dose. 1 week, maybe take 1.25 x the original dose. 3-4 days is right in the middle

OfflineTheHumungus
Stranger

#23348619 - 06/15/16 08:04 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

IMHO yes it's too soon. Yes, your tolerance for psilocybin will have returned to base line. But for the experience factor I think it's better to wait longer. Going back to back to soon seems to create a higher chance that you'll end up with a ass kicker trip where your curled up on the couch in torment(s).

OfflineAuroraBorealis88
Stranger

#23348641 - 06/15/16 08:10 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Wait 7 days.

My second trip was my most spiritual of all and exactly 7 days later I had another trip pretty much on the same amount in a totally different setting and it was brilliant and spiritual for sure. I guess I didn't expect it to be that amazing because it had only been 7 days.

OfflinePeyote Road
Stranger
Male
Loc: Great Lakes State
Re: Morning guys, is 5 days too short a break? [Re: voodoochild1000] * 1
    #23348691 - 06/15/16 08:29 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

voodoochild1000 said:
2 weeks minimum

What is with all this mininformation on the shroomery? Five days is plenty of time in between trips.

I am not saying you should make a habit of tripping every five days, but on what do you base this "2 weeks minimum"?

Keep in mind there are different ways to approach your trip frequency. Some people like to trip far apart, get maximum effect each time and implement whatever insights they have in the interim. That is fine if thats what works for you.

But other people like to trip again soon after their last trip, to sort of "pick up where they left off". Contrary to waiting longer making it better, I find the opposite can be true and if I wait too long I have to spend the trip getting used to tripping again.

Mexican curanderos would often use the mushrooms with only 3-4 days in between so don't listen to any of this 2 week minimum nonsense. Your trip frequency is an individual matter. Ive even read of people on here saying they had good results tripping 2 days in a row for crying out load. I personally like to wait at least 4-5 days and I trip just find after that. Some tolerance maybe, but so what? Why do people on the shroomery act like its the end of the world if you trip with tolerance?

In the 60s people used to all the time, Jerry Garcia described a phase where the Grateful Dead would trip frequently if not constantly and Timothy Leary supposedly took acid every week for 25 years. By no means am I advocating that rate of consumption over the long term, but the idea these minimums you read about over and over on the shroomery are complete nonsense.

end rant.

--------------------
The path of the herbalist is to open ourselves to nature in an innocent and pure way. SHe in turn will open her bounty and reward us with many valuable secrets. May the earth bless you. - Michael Tierra

Offlinerizzlemedizzle
Wugwun
Re: Morning guys, is 5 days too short a break? [Re: Peyote Road]
    #23349792 - 06/16/16 04:57 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

EDIT: This was 5.5g dry cubesnis Lem Tek

Thanks you guys. Had an eventful day, aborting the hike i had to get a friend to come grab me and drop me home, was too intense on the body and boy i just wanted to collapse and trip. Started to panic because all i could think was i wanted to be home and it was making more anxious the longer i wasn't there.

But got home, layed on my bed and had a nice trip. Mushrooms i have only just discovered the joys of and they are so more profound then lsd. Clear thoughts and a DEEEEEP connection with nature. I had read about people getting in touch with nature on lsd, but i never had this experiance. Appreciation for nature but not a deep connection like shroooms.

I can really see the benefit of using mushies on a regualr basis to better yourself. Unlike lsd, which i see now as far more recreational than mushrooms. But with this new attitude towards hallucinogens hopefully I can try and use them more as tools for self betterment

Edited by rizzlemedizzle (06/16/16 04:58 AM)

Invisiblejds

#23350603 - 06/16/16 10:52 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I wouldn't make a habit of tripping every 5 days, but I did do it myself years ago. I did not notice much, if any, tolerance. Psilocybin tolerance seems to fade faster than mescaline tolerance and slightly faster than LSD tolerance, at least for me.

--------------------
“No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well...maybe chalk it off to forced conscious expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten.”

― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

OfflineDot
Baby Smitty

Re: Morning guys, is 5 days too short a break? [Re: jds]
    #23350635 - 06/16/16 11:02 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I don't recommend giving your spider shrooms they might not enjoy the experience :thumbdown:

--------------------

"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"-John Lennon :mushroom2:

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

Re: Morning guys, is 5 days too short a break? [Re: Dot]
    #23350673 - 06/16/16 11:12 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

There is a vegetarian spider that eats mimosa flowers which contain DMT and other actives

OfflineDot
Baby Smitty

Re: Morning guys, is 5 days too short a break? [Re: Mike4aco]
    #23350716 - 06/16/16 11:26 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

That's one crazy ass spider

--------------------

"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"-John Lennon :mushroom2:

Offlinerizzlemedizzle
Wugwun
Re: Morning guys, is 5 days too short a break? [Re: Dot]
    #23351038 - 06/16/16 01:07 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Also guys, It has me thinking. I thought i was curious before taking shrooms, loving the sate LSD put me in. However I lost the curiosity and started taking it every weekend and for all the wrong reasons.

I have been unsuccessful with DMT several times, having a near break through experience once but nothing special. Shrooms have re lit my curiosty for psychedelics. I feel so different now than before.

So I'm not looking to go on a mad psyc binge but how would taking DMt, mescaline, lsd effect each others tolerance and talking about the general consensus of waiting a month to allow the trip to full sink in (which i can see the benefit from) is this a month with no other pycs or just shrooms?

I want to get the most out of the experiences for betterment of my self.

Offlinecube talk
Stranger

#23351049 - 06/16/16 01:09 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

coming from someone that used to do it every 3 days for months and months..

I would wait AT LEAST week between trips

You can lose the "magic" of it all

I remember thinking at one time, "wow am I ever going to be able to really truly trip again?"

answer turned out being yes.. but still, think about the fact I was actually asking myself that and if in fact the answer could have possibly been no

OfflineGrenwolf
Drifter
 User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: Morning guys, is 5 days too short a break? [Re: cube talk]
    #23351381 - 06/16/16 02:57 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Five days is an okay break as long as you don't overdo it (tripping every five days for a while I mean). Also, I think the field in the rain is an excellent idea. Rain/snow+mushrooms=magic.

--------------------
I asked him for mercy, he gave me a gun.

OfflineSyzygisticSoul
Shroom Yawner

Loc: Between dimensions
Re: Morning guys, is 5 days too short a break? [Re: Grenwolf]
    #23352019 - 06/16/16 06:19 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I don't know if it's just me but the Lemon Tek has made me purge the last 4 out of 5 times I did it. It was weird because I wouldn't throw up before the trip or even during the trip, it was afterwards; and it was just the lemon juice with a little bit of the powder mixed in, like my stomach just refused to digest the lemon juice cocktail. Does this happen to anyone else?

OfflineLuzaW
Um, yeah
Male

Loc: Southeast USA
Re: Morning guys, is 5 days too short a break? [Re: SyzygisticSoul]
    #23352109 - 06/16/16 06:47 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

did a lime tek last weekend, no nausea at all.  burped a couple times and had a couple of long-as-a-yard farts, but that was it

Offlinesuhbliem
Stranger
    #23352219 - 06/16/16 07:09 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I'm not saying it's right but I do mushrooms frequently.  sometimes I'll take em' 5 days in a row and I'm talking about level 3 trips from a 3.5g dose and incrementing upwards to 5g on subsequent days.  I'll do back to back level 3 or 4 trips about 5 times a year and 3-5 day "binges" once or thrice a year.  I also microdose in between.  Only side effect I have is in darkness the peripherals of my vision will show patterns when I am sober.  It's kinda cool.  My memory is also not as good as it once was.  Not sure if it's the years of marijuana or the recent habitial use of mushrooms.  So there is that.

Also, I swear by the tea method. I've tried all the methods and I feel tea is the best as far as the comeup is concerned.

Edited by suhbliem (06/16/16 07:11 PM)

OfflinePeyote Road
Stranger
Male
Re: Morning guys, is 5 days too short a break? [Re: suhbliem]
    #23352245 - 06/16/16 07:17 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

why do you do mushroom so much? Do you abuse it or feel you need to use that much for your spiritual practice?

--------------------
The path of the herbalist is to open ourselves to nature in an innocent and pure way. SHe in turn will open her bounty and reward us with many valuable secrets. May the earth bless you. - Michael Tierra

OfflineSyzygisticSoul
Shroom Yawner

#23352289 - 06/16/16 07:30 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I'm on 5g's of cubes and I've noticed I don't really get a lot of visuals. do y'all?

OfflineSyzygisticSoul
Shroom Yawner

Re: Morning guys, is 5 days too short a break? [Re: SyzygisticSoul] * 1
    #23352302 - 06/16/16 07:34 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

The lose of memory definitely isn't because of the shrooms. LSD and Shrooms integrates the mind and helps parts of the brain communicate that don't normally do so

InvisibleSnazz
Polymath
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #23352342 - 06/16/16 07:50 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

SyzygisticSoul said:
I don't know if it's just me but the Lemon Tek has made me purge the last 4 out of 5 times I did it. It was weird because I wouldn't throw up before the trip or even during the trip, it was afterwards; and it was just the lemon juice with a little bit of the powder mixed in, like my stomach just refused to digest the lemon juice cocktail. Does this happen to anyone else?

I haven't purged with any lemon tek.  Although last time was 5g PESA and 14g fresh ATL7 sclerotia.  Figured they would peak at different times due to easy absorption vs solid stones.

Got a hella stomach ache but no nausea.  Although this time around I just soaked the ground fruit in 3oz juice and 2oz hot sake.  Popped back with water chaser.

Are you doing them on an empty stomach?

Quote:

SyzygisticSoul said:
I'm on 5g's of cubes and I've noticed I don't really get a lot of visuals. do y'all?

Not on my cubes. Wild Pans last year + my recent Tampensis fruits = Yes.

Looking at mixing syrian rue extract with next cube lemon tek.  Tried out a sample of rue Monday and got swimmy and nauseous. No puking.  Also had me wide awake in bed all night.  Odd

Edited by Snazz (06/16/16 08:01 PM)

OfflinePeyote Road
Stranger
Male
    #23352529 - 06/16/16 08:59 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

SyzygisticSoul said:

Ive had 5 grams trips with very little visuals but my last trip on 3 grams was fairly visual so it really all depends. You generally think if I take a high dose I will have crazy visuals but its not always true.

--------------------

OfflineSyzygisticSoul
Shroom Yawner

#23352936 - 06/16/16 10:57 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Ya, I dosed after fasting for 6 hours. Turns out it isn't the Lemon Tek; I eat 5g's dried today, felt good till after the trip then my stomach started bothering me. I've notice it's always afterwards when my stomach starts acting up. Stuck a finger in the back of my throat and now I'm feeling tons better. It's official, last 4 times I've shroomed I've purged after the trip. I'm shooting 4 for 4 with this shit. It's like my stomach will extract the psilocybin but won't digest the fungi material. I'm not a pussy when it comes to puking or having a weak stomach, I guess it just doesn't agree with me.

InvisibleSnazz
Polymath
Male User Gallery

#23353696 - 06/17/16 05:52 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Mid to late stage farts are what I get sometimes from not properly digesting the solid fungi.

Acid extraction should absorb easily.  Although I always add sake which might convert it to an ester.

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Morning guys, is 5 days too short a break? [Re: Snazz]
    #23353720 - 06/17/16 06:10 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I stopped eating mushroom material after my first couple trips, have made tea every time since. Cubensis taste like bile vomit to me, I sometimes even almost puke making the tea :lol:

Ps. Cyanescens are my fav to eat because they are tasteless xD

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#23353725 - 06/17/16 06:12 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Why dont you just smoke weed if you wanna get high?

Tryptamines just arent meant for that kind of use. You get the most out of a tryptamine with occassional use. With even weekly use, psychological issues are certainly possible. If you wanna get really high, maybe do some dabs. Dont trip everyday.

I had that issue for a little while with dissociatives when i was young and dumb

Bte everyone hates the taste of cubes, i think its great. And tea is such a subtle taste

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#23353728 - 06/17/16 06:15 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

SyzygisticSoul said:
Ya, I dosed after fasting for 6 hours. Turns out it isn't the Lemon Tek; I eat 5g's dried today, felt good till after the trip then my stomach started bothering me. I've notice it's always afterwards when my stomach starts acting up. Stuck a finger in the back of my throat and now I'm feeling tons better. It's official, last 4 times I've shroomed I've purged after the trip. I'm shooting 4 for 4 with this shit. It's like my stomach will extract the psilocybin but won't digest the fungi material. I'm not a pussy when it comes to puking or having a weak stomach, I guess it just doesn't agree with me.

Make tea and when you do, let it cook for a good 40 mins. You wont get as nauseous, and if you use a good tea-infuser, you wont be eating any mushroom material. And any miniscule bits wont be fully raw anymore. Tea is great, i CANNOT just eat raw mushrooms

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineSyzygisticSoul
Shroom Yawner

Re: Morning guys, is 5 days too short a break? [Re: Fractal420]
    #23353791 - 06/17/16 06:50 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Ya, I'm def gonna try an make tea this next go around. Shroom taste bad enough on the way down, not to mention on the way back up. I wish I were one of those people that loved the taste of shrooms.

InvisibleSnazz
Polymath
Male User Gallery

#23353830 - 06/17/16 07:12 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I have a good tek in my journal for tea.

Have you tried peppermint or gravol (dimenhydrinate) for nausea?

OfflineSyzygisticSoul
Shroom Yawner

#23354014 - 06/17/16 08:48 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Na, I've never taken anything for the nausia. I'll look into your tea recipe cause the lemon Tek and just getting em dried always gives me trouble at the end of the trip.

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

#23354314 - 06/17/16 10:36 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Peyote Road said:
Quote:

voodoochild1000 said:
2 weeks minimum

What is with all this mininformation on the shroomery? Five days is plenty of time in between trips.

I am not saying you should make a habit of tripping every five days, but on what do you base this "2 weeks minimum"?

Keep in mind there are different ways to approach your trip frequency. Some people like to trip far apart, get maximum effect each time and implement whatever insights they have in the interim. That is fine if thats what works for you.

But other people like to trip again soon after their last trip, to sort of "pick up where they left off". Contrary to waiting longer making it better, I find the opposite can be true and if I wait too long I have to spend the trip getting used to tripping again.

Mexican curanderos would often use the mushrooms with only 3-4 days in between so don't listen to any of this 2 week minimum nonsense. Your trip frequency is an individual matter. Ive even read of people on here saying they had good results tripping 2 days in a row for crying out load. I personally like to wait at least 4-5 days and I trip just find after that. Some tolerance maybe, but so what? Why do people on the shroomery act like its the end of the world if you trip with tolerance?

In the 60s people used to all the time, Jerry Garcia described a phase where the Grateful Dead would trip frequently if not constantly and Timothy Leary supposedly took acid every week for 25 years. By no means am I advocating that rate of consumption over the long term, but the idea these minimums you read about over and over on the shroomery are complete nonsense.

end rant.

....the difference is...

...are u tripping for life and love ?...
Or just trying to get high....imho...

If u trip hard.... I think you need one week to analyze and integrate the experience and an additional week to prepare for the next one.

....also that time frame also allows for a tolerance break.so u can fully launch into space....

......if your knowingly tripping on tolerance... there's a f****** reason that you can't just jump back into another dose!

...I trip so hard...I need a couple weeks...:smugjerry:

--------------------

...."We don't need this" -Larkin in response to my "just picked wild LSD!" post:canthelpbutlaugh:

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

Re: Morning guys, is 5 days too short a break? [Re: cube talk]
    #23354327 - 06/17/16 10:39 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

cube talk said:
coming from someone that used to do it every 3 days for months and months..

I would wait AT LEAST week between trips

You can lose the "magic" of it all

I remember thinking at one time, "wow am I ever going to be able to really truly trip again?"

answer turned out being yes.. but still, think about the fact I was actually asking myself that and if in fact the answer could have possibly been no

....DON'T LOSE THE MAGIC!:firstladyofapproval:

--------------------

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

#23354330 - 06/17/16 10:40 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

SyzygisticSoul said:

.. I used to powder mushrooms in lemon Tek and it would always leave this layer of mushroom powder like down my esophagus and anytime I would take a drink of water during my trip it just felt like my gag reflex was going nuts

--------------------

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

#23354339 - 06/17/16 10:42 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

suhbliem said:
I'm not saying it's right but I do mushrooms frequently.  sometimes I'll take em' 5 days in a row and I'm talking about level 3 trips from a 3.5g dose and incrementing upwards to 5g on subsequent days.  I'll do back to back level 3 or 4 trips about 5 times a year and 3-5 day "binges" once or thrice a year.  I also microdose in between.  Only side effect I have is in darkness the peripherals of my vision will show patterns when I am sober.  It's kinda cool.  My memory is also not as good as it once was.  Not sure if it's the years of marijuana or the recent habitial use of mushrooms.  So there is that.

Also, I swear by the tea method. I've tried all the methods and I feel tea is the best as far as the comeup is concerned.

Quote:

SyzygisticSoul said:

....get better shrooms..
Or add lsd:mindexpanding:

--------------------

OfflineAuroraBorealis88
Stranger

Re: Morning guys, is 5 days too short a break? [Re: suhbliem]
    #23354593 - 06/17/16 12:04 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

suhbliem said:
My memory is also not as good as it once was.  Not sure if it's the years of marijuana or the recent habitial use of mushrooms. 

Mushrooms have never affected my memory

OfflineAuroraBorealis88
Stranger

#23354605 - 06/17/16 12:07 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

SyzygisticSoul said:

Psilocybin is hands down the most visual drug for me.

OfflinePeyote Road
Stranger
Male
Re: Morning guys, is 5 days too short a break? [Re: AuroraBorealis88]
    #23354708 - 06/17/16 12:37 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

more visual than DMT? I dont think anything will be as visual for me as a couple hit of DMT, lest I were to eat like an oz of cube.

anyway i think that the tea/lemon take method is a great method and easiest on the body but it also reduces the duration of the trip. i get so little bodily discomfort (on the contrary my body usually feels great) that i dont need to make so if i want to trip long i eat the mushrooms and if i want a shorter trip in maximum comfrot i lemon tek.

--------------------

InvisibleSnazz
Polymath
Male User Gallery

#23354728 - 06/17/16 12:43 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I have had 12 hour Lemon Tek trips.  Also had 5 hour ones.

THC, diet, hydration and cube genetics likely all play a role... And how much sake I drink lol

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

#23354765 - 06/17/16 12:53 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I don't get a lot of visuals on shrooms unless I'm above 10 grams. Mainly a psychedelic headspace. I'm about to sample a different variety than I'm used to by a guy who grows them like I grow weed, so I'm assuming its potent

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#23354898 - 06/17/16 01:56 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

No matter what i feel like all "major" tryptamines share some basic effects (many phenethylamines do too, hence the cross-tolerance). That is, taking psilocybin often is similar in effect to taking lsd or dmt or mescaline everyday. Generally, history has shown that people who do this are def not behaving in a healthy manner, and it will not end well. Plus, there's the whole "disrespecting the tryptamine" element but that hardly matters when you cant get enough of a *recreational psychedelic drug* (which it is at that point). It has never ended well for anyone. Just ask anyone over 45-50 who seems like theyd have experience. Lol. or just anyone on the street in manhattan.

"Trip for living, don't live for tripping!"

I imagine this has certain effects that might be similar to daily SSRI use as far as non-psychedelic effects, but clearly acute psychosis, PTSD, and HPPD (as well as *definite* post-trip after-effects) are more important to worry about. Give your mind, brain, and body a rest! You deserve it.

PS 5 days in between trips, i think, no matter what will get unhealthy. But daily use, thats the main problem im referring to

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Offlinemctaveesh
StrangerInAStrangeLand
Male

#23355024 - 06/17/16 02:45 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

When I take mushrooms I usually take at least 7.5g when I'm going for the 'visionary' state. If I take 5g I usually get visuals but not like transforming geometric objects and feeling like I've just gotten taken into a spaceship that i get on 7.5-8g+.

---This is my own personal question if anyone knows the answer to it, so sorry, but...

-I 've tripped 4 times in the last week... On 2CB or 4-Aco-DMT and then both the last two trips...
So if I waited a week or about 9-10 days or so, would I be back at 0 tolerance, or close? Or    since  I've been tripping so much, do i need to wait longer?

--------------------

LogicaL Chaos said:
"humans are like cubes, lots of strains but cubes a cube. Not much difference really."

InvisibleHeinrik
Stranger

#23355135 - 06/17/16 03:29 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

It's natural wanting to trip as much as possible when you're still discovering the shroom world.
For the first 6 months I used to trip as often as once every 3 days, after my first big bad trip I now trip only once every 2 months.

One tip, never lemon tek.

Edited by Heinrik (06/17/16 03:32 PM)

OfflineAuroraBorealis88
Stranger

#23355689 - 06/17/16 06:47 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Peyote Road said:
more visual than DMT? I dont think anything will be as visual for me as a couple hit of DMT, lest I were to eat like an oz of cube.

Ha no I was going to mention in my response that if I had tried DMT my opinion of "most visual" would probably be different but other than DMT I can't really see anything else being more visual than psilocybin in the realm of psychedelics and dissociatives.

According to McKenna 8 grams of dried psilocybin is supposedly "indistinguishable" from DMT but idk. It may still be different but I can't imagine it being that different.

OfflineAuroraBorealis88
Stranger

#23355695 - 06/17/16 06:49 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Mike4aco said:
I don't get a lot of visuals on shrooms unless I'm above 10 grams. Mainly a psychedelic headspace.

That's how LSD is for me sort of. More of a certain cerebral/psychedelic boundary dissolving headspace but not always so visual.

Psilocybin for me though is like a full blown hyperreal visionary experience :shrug:

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Morning guys, is 5 days too short a break? [Re: AuroraBorealis88]
    #23356439 - 06/18/16 12:31 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

10g? I wonder if youd also be taking like 800+ mic lsd doses? Would make sense in terms of equivalence

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

#23356461 - 06/18/16 12:50 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I am on 300 mics LSD right now actually. I peaked a couple hours ago while doing laundry. Now I'm just chilling acting like I'm reclined on the bed when reality I'm tripping balls

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#23356903 - 06/18/16 06:11 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

^for me 300ug is a very serious amount, def not "just chillin"

Everyone is different i suppose

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineSmawrpg
Urban Shaman
Male User Gallery

#23357224 - 06/18/16 08:43 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Nah just take a bit more than you normally would.

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

Re: Morning guys, is 5 days too short a break? [Re: Smawrpg]
    #23357634 - 06/18/16 10:57 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

It was good. One of the best trips I've had in a while, I "woke up" thinking I was done tripping enough, went into the bathroom and the carpet  was running up the wall. Idk man I just like that dose, I wanna try a higher dose with more shrooms next time

Offlinemctaveesh
StrangerInAStrangeLand
Male

#23357661 - 06/18/16 11:04 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I love when I think that I'm almost done tripping, and the lights are on.
Then I turn off the lights... and WAM! Bright hallucinations all in my face.

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

Re: Morning guys, is 5 days too short a break? [Re: mctaveesh]
    #23357670 - 06/18/16 11:06 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Its almost the opposite for me, I was in the semi dark just grooving along, feeling like it finally wore off then turned on the lights to see shit crawling up the walls

OfflineDiferianstakt
Stranger
    #23404176 - 07/02/16 01:48 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Mike4aco said:
There is a vegetarian spider that eats mimosa flowers which contain DMT and other actives

I totally understand your point of view but the fractal-nets makes it hard too stick too ones morals :/

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#23409571 - 07/04/16 08:06 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

^new age hippie spider :smile:

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds