Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNizmo
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Netherlands
First bad DMT trip, Mocked by entities.
    #23344135 - 06/14/16 04:57 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Ok, so I usually don't make trip reports of my DMT trips because they are just impossible to describe.
But what happened now was something completely different then my other trips.. this was my 9th DMT
trip. I loaded up my crack pipe with 60mg DMT, (there were also still some leftover DMT in the bowl from
last time) I took a pretty decent hit, held it in for 12 seconds and torched the bowl for another hit, this was
a huge hit and I instantly noticed there was not going to be a 3rd hit and I put down my pipe.

Now instead of the warm and welcoming feeling I usually get.. I was getting a very hostile feeling and
definitely not welcoming. There was SOMETHING that I had to do and I was thinking about it every second.
I could not keep my mind off it and if I didn't do it soon I was going to die. I could not figure out what it was
it was! I tried making a noise and realized nope that's not it, next I tried coughing and nope that's not it too!
I also felt like I could not breathe but apparently I did because otherwise I'd be dead (no shit). I still could
not figure out what it was that I had SUCH a strong feeling about I HAD to do, also I don't remember if I was
laying down, sitting down, had my eyes open or closed at this point. Later on in my trip I remember laying
on the couch in the fetal position with my eyes closed and there is no doubt that there were entities and
they were MOCKING me, If not close to bullying me.

It was really scary and I felt so much negativity coming from them :frown:. It felt like it would never end and
I had the feeling that I was laying there for at least one hour now! I opened my eyes because I wanted to
get away from those mocking entities, I was still in the fetal position strongly hugging a black pillow.
I could see the black pillow that I was hugging from the corners of my eyes and I was convinced it was
an evil entity face with long hair, I was so scared but stunned that I could not let it go or look at it.
I was frozen and I felt like it would never end. After what seemed to take at least another 30 minutes
I had the strength again to get up and sit on my couch. I looked at the table where my phone was lying
with a stopwatch on which I always do to get a sense of the length of my trips afterwards. I stared at
my phone but it didn't make any sense.. I stared at it for a couple of minutes and I saw all those numbers
and I was trying so hard to make anything of it but I could not understand what those numbers meant.
And I again felt such feeling of mocking like someone was toying with me or "us" (the unknowing mankind..)
It was almost something like "oh got your nose!" and I could just not figure out how this trick was played on me..
(This isn't exactly what happened but I think it's the closest way I can even attempt to describe it, It didn't really
happen but it was a feeling very similar). Now finally I started to get back and managed to decipher the
ticking shapes on my phone, it was at 8 minutes. I could remember now when I first sat up and looked
at it was at only 6 MINUTES. Those were the longest 6 minutes of my life, they felt like 90 minutes EASY.

Now I know DMT trips are not always just love and bliss but they can go very dark as well.
From everything I have read about DMT (which is alot) bad trips luckily do only occur very rarely.
I think it will be a little harder and scarier next time to light my pipe, but it definitely won't stop me from smoking DMT again.:thumbup:

Love & Peace!

Nizmo

--------------------
“Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behaviour and information processing. They open you up to the possibility that everything you know is wrong.”
― Terence McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBoomerMan420
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: First bad DMT trip, Mocked by entities. [Re: Nizmo]
    #23344372 - 06/14/16 05:52 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I had a similar experience  where several entitities were flipping me off their hands kept going up and down and laughing about it I had negative thoughts at the time, kept getting more intense until I finally was able to let go I was a little drunk that time. I was hateful and skeptical during the comeup and they did not seem to like that and kept taunting me until I was able to let go and flow.

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: First bad DMT trip, Mocked by entities. [Re: BoomerMan420]
    #23344577 - 06/14/16 06:47 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

"there were also still some leftover DMT in the bowl from last time."

Critical mistake that explains everything.  Subjecting DMT to heat and oxygen degrades it into DMT-nor-oxide which has a MUCH different and very malevolent feel.  Like you, I learned this the hard way...using the exact same method, an oil pipe - almost 7 years ago.  Plenty of others have testified to the same kind of phenomena.  This is why I no longer vaporize anything other than changa, and clean the ash completely out of my glass vapor genie after each and every use.

Do yourself a favor and read THIS:  https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11218360#11218360

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineNizmo
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: First bad DMT trip, Mocked by entities. [Re: Nature Boy]
    #23346009 - 06/15/16 04:55 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Interesting, now that you mention it my best trips have been
indeed when there was none or very little residue left in my pipe.
This started to get me curious and I'm looking into different articles
and threads right now. I now have read a couple similar reports
just like yours and my experience with probable DMT N-Oxide,
and these people too had bad trips.

It seems to differ a lot from person to person though, I have also
read a lot of comments from people that actually prefer DMT N-Oxide
over n,n-DMT and never having N-Oxide DMT give them a bad trip.
I also didn't know that the diversity of kinds of DMT is so big. Maybe
it is a combination from DMT N-Oxide and n,n-DMT. I'm pretty sure
the kind of DMT that I have is the "Jungle spice" mixed with DMT,
even though people don't use this term anymore.

I am reading a very interesting article about the "Jungle spice"
right now and definitely worth taking a look at if your interested!

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1115

Thanks for your post N.B, very useful information!

And BoomerMan420, I also noticed that when having drinks before a DMT
trip my trips really aren't that good as usual, it's almost as if "they" are
mad that you are going in intoxicated :evil:. Even though, one or two
beers to deal with the nerves beforehand shouldn't be too much of deal imo.

Edited by Nizmo (06/15/16 06:07 AM)

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
    #23347916 - 06/15/16 04:07 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, gotta watch those degradation compounds!  Once you've heated DMT in the presence of oxygen two things probably happen:

1) the desirable compound which has the lower vaporization temperature is gone, leaving behind...????

2) the degradation compounds left in the pipe react with oxygen in the air (essentially "rust") and form new molecules which are NOT DMT, not well characterized, and from anectdotal evidence, have very different body load and psychedelic effects which are, on average, less pleasant than well made, relatively pure DMT.

So there you have it.  It's easy to correct.  Clean your pipe with warm (room temperature is fine) 5% acetic acid (ordinary clear vinegar) between uses if you use a crack pipe and you will NEVER have a problem again.  This will leave your pipe spic and span!

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineNizmo
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: First bad DMT trip, Mocked by entities. [Re: Nature Boy]
    #23349351 - 06/16/16 12:04 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Yes I will definitely clean my pipes from now on before going into a new trip :smile:
I have ordered the Glass VaporGenie which will probably come in tomorrow.

by the way, I have also smoked ONLY residue like a week ago from my oil pipe
and broke through on it. The trip was indeed very different but not as frightening
as my last one, it also lasted a lot longer.. around 15 to 20 minutes for the full effect
to wear off.

Anyways, thanks for your help and happy tripping :thumbup:

--------------------
“Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behaviour and information processing. They open you up to the possibility that everything you know is wrong.”
― Terence McKenna

Offlineyogashaman21
Stranger
    #23366325 - 06/21/16 09:42 AM (8 years, 30 days ago)

hey don't feel bad I had a horrible dmt experience too, I was also mocked by sinister entities that were masquerading as divine spirits.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder