Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSivarted
Stranger
Tea, chocolates, or granola bars?
    #23343829 - 06/14/16 03:28 PM (8 years, 10 days ago)

So I'm going to a festival next month and want to take a significant quantity of mushrooms with me, but preferably not as just dried mushrooms, and I'm trying to think of efficient ways to take them.

The ideas I've had so far are as tea, but I'm having trouble figuring out how concentrated you can really make mushroom tea, and my plan would be to make a large batch as concentrated as I can, and store it in water bottles.  Another issue is that there seems to be a massive amount of disagreement about how long you can really store tea, and it would be easiest by far if I didn't have to try to keep it cold for the four days.

Second idea is chocolates, I've been able to powder and mix mushrooms into chocolates that were pretty dense but that still didn't taste like shit, but keeping them cool could again be an issue.

The third idea is to mix them into granola bars, which is an idea I'm in love with, but I'm a little concerned about getting ground up mushrooms mixed evenly into a no-bake granola bar recipe, and also I'm not sure if the temperature of the melted butter that most of the recipes I've seen call for is high enough to risk potency.  Probably not, but I'd rather be sure than probably sure, and searching didn't reveal any info here about people making magic granola bars.

I'm kind of leaning towards giving the granola bars a trial run this week, and seeing how it goes, but I'd really like to do a batch of tea as well.

Anybody have insight here?  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKush_Zombie
smug piece of shit
 User Gallery

Re: Tea, chocolates, or granola bars? [Re: Sivarted]
    #23343839 - 06/14/16 03:32 PM (8 years, 10 days ago)

Eat a chocolate granola bar and chase it down with some tea.

--------------------
How to get started in bulk:
Presto 23-Quart Pressure Cooker
BOD's Simple as FUCK Still Air Box
PastyWhyte's Easy Agar Tek
Munchauzen's Cultivation Video Series
How EvilMushroom666 Prepares His Grains (I use jars with Synthetic Filter Discs)
What is G2G? (Grain-to-Grain)
Damion5050's Coir Tek (I use 5.5 - 6 quarts of water instead of 4. Also ignore step 13 and ignore the monotub completely. The only purpose of this tek is to show you how to make a simple substrate. I also add gypsum to it but not necessary)
Spitball's Monotub Tek (A liner isn't necessary but is useful)
Use 6500k lights throughout the whole process. When you wake up, turn the light on. When you go to sleep turn the light off. It's as simple as that.

OfflineSivarted
Stranger
Re: Tea, chocolates, or granola bars? [Re: Kush_Zombie]
    #23343866 - 06/14/16 03:38 PM (8 years, 10 days ago)

Well, like I said, searching gives very conflicted results about whether mushroom tea could be stored for four days without cooling.  Although I suppose if I could get it concentrated enough, it wouldn't be a big deal to keep it cold.

But there's the issue about not having any idea how concentrated I can really make it.  Typical recipes appear to use a cup of water for an eighth, and I don't really want to be lugging around gallons of mushroom tea.  :laugh:

Offlinexzylocybin
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Tea, chocolates, or granola bars? [Re: Sivarted]
    #23343977 - 06/14/16 04:12 PM (8 years, 10 days ago)

I always like using capsules but that can be tedious
you could powder them and add to 151 rum and let soak until the festy, then pass out psychedelic shots haha

OfflineSivarted
Stranger
Re: Tea, chocolates, or granola bars? [Re: xzylocybin]
    #23344079 - 06/14/16 04:43 PM (8 years, 10 days ago)

I'm actually kind of in love with the idea of passing out magic granola bars.  Going to try a recipe this week.  :laugh:

Mostly I just don't want to be dragging around a QP of what would obviously be dried mushrooms.  Lol

Going to test an eighth in a half cup of tea too, if that works out I could do half and half tea and granola bars pretty easily.

Edited by Sivarted (06/14/16 04:44 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale