Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleopenmindedcanvas
spreadjalove
Peele's lepiota
    #23342817 - 06/14/16 10:36 AM (8 years, 1 day ago)

hello everyone! i recently was wondering through different forums & post & came across this.

http://www.lycaeum.org/diseyes/teo/peele.txt

I understand the man who supposably came across this mushroom is now banned from shroomery..

was this all a hoax? 

has anyone in here ever tested its psychoactive properties? (or lack of)

also, is there any mushroom species that is psychoactive that does not contain psilocin and psilocybin?

thank you to everyone who decides to share their knowledge with me!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAnglerfishM
hearing things
Male User Gallery

Loc: Norvegr Flag
Trusted Identifier
Re: Peele's lepiota [Re: openmindedcanvas]
    #23342938 - 06/14/16 11:04 AM (8 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Workman said:
It's crap.  Noone has ever been able to confirm that this species of Lepiota has any effects..

--------------------

Invisibleopenmindedcanvas
spreadjalove
Re: Peele's lepiota [Re: Anglerfish]
    #23343368 - 06/14/16 01:03 PM (8 years, 1 day ago)

so it exists, but is not active?
i was reading something on how the ones he found, the PH was much lower becuase of cow urine & somehow that caused it to be active? also something to do with the grass the mycelium consumed..? idk. it would be amazing if this was true, but from what ive now read, it sounds like the guy who claimed to find it is a little crazy lol

InvisibleByrain

Trusted Identifier
Re: Peele's lepiota [Re: openmindedcanvas]
    #23343671 - 06/14/16 02:39 PM (8 years, 1 day ago)

The species probably exists, but no it won't make you trip and eating unknown Lepiota species is much more likely to sicken or kill someone via amatoxin poisoning than get someone high.

Your source says:

"later to be identified as Luecogaricus ginerascens, and then later as identified by myself as Lepiota humei."

I don't know what the former name is, maybe a typo and they meant Lepiota cinerascensL. humei apparently is now considered to be Chlorophyllum humei.

Anyways, mjshroomer is not really a trustworthy mycological source...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies