Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinefireb1ade
Stranger
Awesome trip! Quite detailed report
    #2334010 - 02/14/04 01:12 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I have been an avid 'lurker' on this forum for some time now, quietly taking it all in and making up my mind to take mushrooms.

My first dose was 10g of fresh, felt nothing much, just giggly for an hour or so.

Two weeks later, I shared 60g fresh in a tea with a friend. Experienced mild hot flushes, giggles and drunken feelings, with mild paranoia when we went to the pub. Was quite disappointed.

Last night, I picked up 45g, and decided that bearing in mind I only live 20 minutes from town where the shop was, I ate them whole and fresh on the way home...

...whoops! I came out of town and on the outskirts, there was loads of slow moving rush hour traffic. Shit! Reassured myself that all was well, would be around an hour to come up. 20 minutes later on the motorway, still at a standstill due to a crash (the cause of the long tailbacks in town). Hmmm, started to talk to myself, just to check I was ok, and my voice sounded strange, kinda 'detached' like when you hum underwater. Smiled and carried on, concentrating on the road. A little while longer, and it was starting to get dark, I noticed the red lights of the vehicles in front were shimmering, like in a heat wave. Cool I thought to myself, but found that I would get a fright every now and then, like a truck coming past me just looked so BIG! I started to feel a little too enclosed, and did consider pulling up in a layby, but thought that would only attract more attention to myself. Carried on and the traffic had cleared, I was free to go! Yay! Dirving was getting quite hard by now, but not dangerously so, I just had to go slower than I would normally.

I arrived home, bursting for a pee, mumbled something to my housemate on the way up the stairs and realised my legs didn't quite know what I was trying to do, like if you get a dead leg. Stumbled up the stairs, peed, went to my room and put on Sphongle (who I had heard about on here) and a visualisation on media player. I then lay omy back under the duvet and closed my eyes.

I slowly became more and more into the music, until I eventually became part of the music, the sound was coming from all around me and it all seemed wider than normal. I started to see faint fractal patterns of red and green colours, but with no distinct edges flowing and folding in time with the music, and dropped into a trance like state, almost like being asleep, and the body feeling like I had started to come down on E. My cat jumped up on me, but as cute as she was being, she served only to distract me, so I took her out and went to pee again. As I looked into the mirror, I looked further away than normal, and my face started to look like Angel, when he is a vampire in Buffy. None of this was scary though, I felt all warm and nice, and was just fascinated by how I looked. I went back to my room and lay down again. I decided to open my eyes this time, and watched my lampshade as it twisted and distorted, it was almost infinitely turning, but never turning at the same time, then the colours of the visualisation cast up behind the shade and it looked as if there was a really high cavern with the same fractals dancing aroud, and the shade was silhuetted (sp.) against the glow. At this point in my periphery, the walls were starting to melt away!

I then closed my eyes again, since opening them was just hard to concentrate, and I fell into anoyher world. Not all of it is clear in my memory, but I remember a few things:

Imagining an alien world, where man could meld into craft designed for different purposes, flight, offense etc. A human would lie in it, and it would envelope you, and make a link to your brain via your spine. It would support all your needs as far as food and air since its circulatory sytem would join with yours. But it would also feed you small doses of drugs which would make you never want to leave it. It was obviously organic, and distictly green!

Exploring every avenue of my thought processes, my emotions, why I feel the way I do about certain things. But all this without having my 'ego' involved. Everything I thought about was impartial and logical, showing me how much said 'ego' affects my everyday thinking.

*BANG BANG* Knock at the door snapped me back from my trance, and everything didn't quite seem real. It was my girlfriend on the phone calling from the party she was at. Apparently I made no sense whatsoever. I am not suprised!!

I went downstairs to have a cigarette with my housemat when I finished talking to my girl. I felt awkward and wierd, knowing there was no way I could try to explain how I felt at the time. We went to the shed, and the door was ajar to let the smoke out. It looked as if it was opening and closing constantly, but I think it was just me!! The wood grain seemed to have patterns in it.

I returned to my room and lay for a while, but I just felt lightly tranced out after this, but was very relaxed and thoughtful. I went back downstairs about an hour later, feeling quite sober.

All in all I would say it was a very spiritual experience. It opened up parts of my mind and felt very cleansing. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone, but with the notion that it must be respected. Shrooms are not a toy and can perpetuate many feelings. If you are likely to get scared of unfamiliarity, then start off very light, and move on to stronger doses later. I am no expert, but I can see the sense in what I am saying.

Thank you all for reading, I just wanted to share it with others who are considering taking shrooms. I think I would like to try a dose of 60g next time, but I shall wait for my crop of PF Tek jars, there is something special about growing your own, tha anticipation, alsmost ceremonious.

Cheers!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: Awesome trip! Quite detailed report [Re: fireb1ade]
    #2334154 - 02/14/04 02:06 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

hi fireblade
cool report,it brought back some nice memories for me :thumbup:

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#2334984 - 02/14/04 06:22 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Once, a friend and I took 4 grams each and then tried to drive out to a nature perserve that was only 20 mins away. I was tripping pretty good within 15 minutes. The last five minutes seemed to take like an hour. Just thought I would add that cause it relates to your driving experience.

Welcom to the shroomery. Good Trip report

OfflineGrapefruity
Lawn Gnome
    #2335149 - 02/14/04 07:34 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Nice report! Nice first post! :wink:

Hope it won't be your last.

Offlinefireb1ade
Stranger
Re: Awesome trip! Quite detailed report [Re: Grapefruity]
    #2336546 - 02/15/04 06:01 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks guys, no worries, it won't be the last, I have always wanted to introduce myself, but thought i'd best have experienced it first. Don't know why really, maybe because if you look hard enough on here, you can find answers to any question!!

Will post up first grow pics shortly, because I have no idea what strain they are, perhaps someone can help me ID them??

Offlineunderground
welcome to the underground

Loc: colorful colorado
    #2336962 - 02/15/04 12:26 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

the world you saw where machines meld with people to better fly or fight reminds me of the art of H.R. Geiger. most famous for designing the alien in the "alien" movies, he paints a dark and surrealistic biomechanical world.

check the link below and click on the "art & design" link for lots of examples

http://www.giger.com/mainflash.htm

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: Awesome trip! Quite detailed report [Re: underground]
    #2339211 - 02/16/04 12:12 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I checked out that website and he has some interesting things going on there, but I'd never visit that site on shrooms!  :eek:

Offlinetelamahooka
journeyman

#2339302 - 02/16/04 12:38 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

that was a really good first report!! :mushroom2:

--------------------
"He who makes a beast of himself relieves the pain of being a man"-doctor johnson

Offlinefireb1ade
Stranger
Re: Awesome trip! Quite detailed report [Re: telamahooka]
    #2341860 - 02/16/04 05:14 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks again you guys, you are all really sound!

Underground, it was kinda like how you described, but the alien world was all jelly like, smoky and green, not dark and evil. The concept is there though.

I would like to delve further, anyone care to recommend a dosage, or should I be ok with the 60g? I really would like to see blue people!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience