Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
why is my dad such a fucking prick?
    #2316817 - 02/09/04 04:47 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

ok, so back in early october my cousin who lives in texas dies in a car accident with no evidence as to what events brought it on. i wont get into the details now, i had already made a post about it entitled death a while back...

this has to do with my dad. hes such a fucking prick, i dont get it. we just had a memorial service for him a few days ago, they had one in texas pretty much right after, then we had one here for all his friends and family in arizona. my dad sends me to pick up my step mother and sister, and he was going to drive my grandfather and brother to the service. well, i get there and my brother is not. i didnt say anything right then, cuz it was starting but afterwards i ask him why my brother wasnt there. he says, "i dont know" what do you mean you dont know? "he just left, and it was time to go and he wasnt there, so we went without him" well that didnt seem right to me, so i asked him if he knew why he just left....that doesnt sound like my brother.

so the conversation goes on liek this for a while, him giving me just enough info to not know what the fuck is going on but eventually peiced it together. and this is way fucking dumb! all this happened while i was gone.

arizona was playing stanford that day, a pretty big game, and he wanted to tape it.and he was wondering why the vcr wasnt in the living room. well, we had rented a movie a while back, and for some reason it wasnt working with that tv. (it was previously set up in the kitchen) so we moved it back. well, for some reaso this pissed off my dad, and he started throwing a fit yelling at my brother to set it up back in the living room. it was getting close to time to leave, and he really wanted it taped. my brother asks why he just couldnt record the game in the kitchen, and my dad replies that my brother is a fucking moron...who wants to watch the game in the kitchen? (not realizing that he could set it back up in the living room afterwards) anyway, you get the picture, more of this same type of shit.....my brother got fed up with it and took off for a walk. i later find out that my dad was barely out of the driveway as my brother was walking up to the house, and drove off like he didnt see him. my brother then finds the house to be completly locked up, and had to break in.

so as im talking to my dad outside the church about the events that took place, he tells me that this is none of my concern. that this has to do with him and my brother, and i should just mind my own buisness. well excuse me for being a little upset about your actions dad! you dont feel even a little bad about this? it was a comlete unesessary fight, and i know my brother would not have just walked out if he was acting like his regular child like self. he did not want to miss this service, so my dad must have been acting lke a total fucking dick head for this to happen.

so now, as we are exchanging words...(im being as calm as possible, not wanting to make a scene)...he tells me that this is neither the time nor the place for this type of behavior. he tells me that my cousin would be completly embarrased by my actions at his memorial!!! HE is telling ME that my actions are unappropiate? the fucking nerve...so i just take off not even wantingto be in the same room hes in and ditch half the reception, returning only out of respect for my other family members....

fuck...he always pulls this kind of shit....i hate it.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Re: why is my dad such a fucking prick? [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2318173 - 02/09/04 02:26 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Sometimes a family death can really frustrate and aggitate people. That was indeed a irrational action, but its best you just wait and see if things will clear up between your brother and dad...

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: why is my dad such a fucking prick? [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #2318590 - 02/09/04 04:35 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

i can agree that death can bring out some irrational thought and behavior. but that seems to not be the case with my father. i think he just likes being a dick.

heres another example of his daily over reactions.

when i was 18 i was living with him. i was cleaning the house, and he thought i threw away his pack of cigs. i know i did not, but he refuses to believe that maybe he smoked them. he orders me to dig through the trash to look for them, and when i didnt he threw a fit. i just ignored him, this pissed him off even more and he ended up trying to get physical with me....he ended up on the ground with a computer monitor on his head, ordering me to move out....which i did.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
    #2318795 - 02/09/04 05:34 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I'm sorry to hear that hun. :frown:  I know that dealing with parents like that is very difficult.  They know they are wrong and being stupid but they won't admit it.  They get it in their head that being a parent comes with some sort of royalty rights or something.  My dad was the same way when he didn't get what he wanted.  He's a very stubborn man, and so am I.  I'm sure you can understand why I ran away at a young age, only to move back home and then get kicked out at the age of 17, never to return again.

That sucks that your brother missed the memorial. :frown:  How old is he, if you don't mind me asking?  That's not right.  I bet he feels horrible for missing it too. :sad:

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: why is my dad such a fucking prick? [Re: sykobish]
    #2319048 - 02/09/04 06:38 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

hes 18

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2320364 - 02/10/04 01:25 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

believe it or not, you father is trying his best.

He may be up late in bed sometimes trying to figure out why his kids don't seem to like him

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (02/10/04 01:26 AM)

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: why is my dad such a fucking prick? [Re: Strumpling]
    #2321162 - 02/10/04 12:52 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

shouldnt that be obvious? i mean, i want to like the guy....and i try to, but he just makes it so damn hard

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Anonymous #1

#2322896 - 02/10/04 11:24 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

he's just reachin out for love :grin: ....just like any other cranky person that isnt happy :thumbup:

"All there is, is love.  Everything else is just reaching out for it."

Anonymous #1

Post deleted by Anno [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2327019 - 02/12/04 01:28 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: why is my dad such a fucking prick? [Re: ]
    #2327111 - 02/12/04 01:53 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

lol come on man this is the support group forum, not OTD

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#2327367 - 02/12/04 02:49 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

cant say that thought hasnt crossed my mind.....it passed shortly after it arrived....but damn :thumbdown:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Anonymous #1

Post deleted by Anno [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2327910 - 02/12/04 05:39 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#2333039 - 02/13/04 11:28 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

sorry man just trying to lighten things up

lol.....i was just playin as well. scarcasm is a hard thing to spot sometimes over the net. i never thought about killing him....well, not really anyway....

but ya, he pisses me off

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflineYoshi25
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: why is my dad such a fucking prick? [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #24685121 - 10/05/17 04:49 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I know I'm way late on posting but do you think that it is that fathers in general have a higher percentage of becoming assholes than mothers do?

InvisibleDoctor Sponge
He's off on a tangent
Male User Gallery

Loc: the desert Flag
Re: why is my dad such a fucking prick? [Re: Yoshi25]
    #24705385 - 10/12/17 06:09 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

sounds like your dad is a dick OP :shrug:

--------------------

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: why is my dad such a fucking prick? [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #24705635 - 10/12/17 08:01 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

damn, this is a blast from the past.

update: hes still a dick.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order