Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: Proof that vegetable, olive, and coconut oils are bad for you.... [Re: Psychonautica]
    #23320618 - 06/08/16 04:55 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Psychonautica said:
The only reason you do nice things is for attention and thanks in return.

Be careful man, Psychonautica is pointing his insight gun at you. His aim is deadly.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinewakeINpeople
Stranger

Re: Proof that vegetable, olive, and coconut oils are bad for you.... [Re: Psychonautica]
    #23320620 - 06/08/16 04:58 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I actually help people because I like to, but that doesn't mean I don't speak my mind when I feel someone is deliberately trying to put chinks in my armor even after helping them.

Your as rude as 404 in my opinion. 

You should work on that, you'll feel better about yourself.

Later

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

Loc: Free Soul & IISkuNkII Flag
Re: Proof that vegetable, olive, and coconut oils are bad for you.... [Re: wakeINpeople] * 2
    #23320623 - 06/08/16 05:00 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

You're right, how could I not shower you with thanks for taking 2 seconds out of your day of curing cancer or whatever it is you do to share a few links.

--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

OfflinewakeINpeople
Stranger

#23320630 - 06/08/16 05:05 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

After looking at that picture of you on that petting zoo card, I can tell your just never gonna get it....whatever it is....ever.

OfflineMescalean
Burke is love, burke is life.

Re: Proof that vegetable, olive, and coconut oils are bad for you.... [Re: wakeINpeople] * 6
    #23320638 - 06/08/16 05:11 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I can't even. Too early right now. Anyone with an ounce of nutritional knowledge will call bullshit on this.

--------------------
FREE BURKE

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

Loc: Free Soul & IISkuNkII Flag
Re: Proof that vegetable, olive, and coconut oils are bad for you.... [Re: wakeINpeople] * 1
    #23320643 - 06/08/16 05:16 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I'm sorry, please allow me to beg your for your almighty forgiveness and I will never disagree with you again, because we all know disagreeing with you makes me a dick.

--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

InvisibleSun King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Proof that vegetable, olive, and coconut oils are bad for you.... [Re: wakeINpeople] * 3
    #23320651 - 06/08/16 05:22 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

My grandparents lived past 95 on bacon fat.

--------------------

Invisible404
error
 User Gallery

Re: Proof that vegetable, olive, and coconut oils are bad for you.... [Re: wakeINpeople]
    #23320753 - 06/08/16 06:29 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

wakeINpeople said:
Guess you didn't pay attention to the part at 6:16, where Neil Bernard describes how oil and fat blocks the insulin from being received, causing diabetes.

You were arguing with me about psychedelics for therapy for that dudes brother a couple weeks ago, then yesterday your asking for info on Ayahuasca in Peru, so I send you info and videos on cheap retreats....and instead of saying thanks, you come here to argue this post I made, without you even paying attention to the video.

Kind of dickish, just sayin....

I'm sorry, i don't understand the melt. What? My peru thread is legit on the second page of 'my threads' and i haven't looked at it super recently. Also i have no idea what thread you are referring to with the brother and psychedelics. No need to get your panties in a wad.

Also... :andyistic:

InvisibleLobsterSauceDiscord
 User Gallery

Re: Proof that vegetable, olive, and coconut oils are bad for you.... [Re: Sun King]
    #23320803 - 06/08/16 06:58 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Sun King said:

Good for them.

Should we now all switch to bacon fat and hope out genes let us ride the same 95 wave?

OfflineLucisM
Nutritional Yeast

Re: Proof that vegetable, olive, and coconut oils are bad for you.... [Re: wakeINpeople]
    #23320815 - 06/08/16 07:04 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I will say this, I don't know if I damaged my heart from using IV drugs for so long, I am fit, workout everyday and eat healthy, but every time someone says "eat this, I cooked it with coconut oil" I cringe, that crap makes my blood pressure go sky high, and I feel like it's killing me.

I don't like any oils, and abstain from them/butter.

--------------------
©️

Invisible404
error
 User Gallery

Re: Proof that vegetable, olive, and coconut oils are bad for you.... [Re: Lucis]
    #23320833 - 06/08/16 07:11 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Fish oil is pretty damn good for you.

InvisibleSun King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Proof that vegetable, olive, and coconut oils are bad for you.... [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #23320838 - 06/08/16 07:14 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

LobsterSauce said:
Quote:

Sun King said:

Good for them.

Should we now all switch to bacon fat and hope out genes let us ride the same 95 wave?

Yes

--------------------

OfflineLucisM
Nutritional Yeast

Re: Proof that vegetable, olive, and coconut oils are bad for you.... [Re: 404]
    #23320842 - 06/08/16 07:15 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

404 said:
Fish oil is pretty damn good for you.

I take it daily, but that's an omega supplement.  I should have been more specific when I said I don't like any oils, like I don't make it a priority to eat olive, coconut, or other oils with foods.

I think my issue was eating a high carb/low fat diet for so long because of cardio stuff I like to do, made me very sensitive to high fat diets.

--------------------
©️

Edited by Lucis (06/08/16 07:18 AM)

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
    #23320846 - 06/08/16 07:17 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

wakeINpeople said:
After looking at that picture of you on that petting zoo card, I can tell your just never gonna get it....whatever it is....ever.

That's not what he looks like man. He posted a pic in the pics of pubbers thread. It's got nothing to do with appearance though man. The contents of ones heart (it) are nothing to do with the way you look, 'it' is about how you relate to and treat others.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Invisible404
error
 User Gallery

Re: Proof that vegetable, olive, and coconut oils are bad for you.... [Re: Lucis]
    #23320849 - 06/08/16 07:17 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Afaik olive and canola oil have lots of omega-3 in them as well, and a lot of the products i've looked at have the little 'american heart association' symbol on them, so i assume they are part of a good diet if they are approved by them.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Proof that vegetable, olive, and coconut oils are bad for you.... [Re: musiclover420]
    #23320851 - 06/08/16 07:18 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

musiclover420 said:
Bad in comparison to animal fat? I have a hard time believing that about coconut oil at least, the rest wouldn't be too surprising.

why would coconut oil be healthy while the others are bad

nutters on the internet are telling you the shit it a miracle product, that should
be your first indication that it's the worst of the plant based oils for both
health reasons and environmental ones

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Proof that vegetable, olive, and coconut oils are bad for you.... [Re: 404] * 1
    #23320857 - 06/08/16 07:21 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

404 said:
Afaik olive and canola oil have lots of omega-3 in them as well, and a lot of the products i've looked at have the little 'american heart association' symbol on them, so i assume they are part of a good diet if they are approved by them.

fats are essential, without them you'd die, excesses of fats arent good for you, some fats arent good for you at all.

it's a balancing act

Invisibletrees
 User Gallery

Re: Proof that vegetable, olive, and coconut oils are bad for you.... [Re: Prisoner#1] * 1
    #23320865 - 06/08/16 07:24 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Oldest woman ever to live 122 years drank olive oil daily and rubbed it all over her skin. She attributed her longevity to olive oil. She also smoked cigarettes for about 95 years.

--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting

OfflineStarstepper
AI Brobot
Male User Gallery

Loc: The blip on the radar Flag
Re: Proof that vegetable, olive, and coconut oils are bad for you.... [Re: Prisoner#1] * 1
    #23320868 - 06/08/16 07:25 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Avocado oil is where it's at. Check it out. You're welcome.

--------------------
:darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside:

Invisible404
error
 User Gallery

Re: Proof that vegetable, olive, and coconut oils are bad for you.... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #23320876 - 06/08/16 07:28 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I'm somewhat skeptical of coconut oil as well. I was under the impression that saturated fats were bad? Fish oil is unsaturated
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

404 said:

fats are essential, without them you'd die, excesses of fats arent good for you, some fats arent good for you at all.

it's a balancing act

Yeah i know, the brain is largely comprised of lipids

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom