Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinegrowmore
up it goes
 User Gallery
Loc: Cow field
NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    #2331184 - 02/13/04 01:44 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I have a problem with a heroin adiction and am looking for some help I cant go to a local clinic cuz the wife will find out and thats not good at all,if you have a wife youll understand . What im looking for is a link that I can get me some pharmesuticals, perferibly from some place in mexico or overseas I use to have a site that I went to but its no longer ther and that has put me back to doing the monster of a drug called heroin . So if any one can help me out with advice or a link to get some shit tom help me I love you for ever cuz youll never know how much this drug tears apart you life . :frown:
    Thanks for the help in advanced  :smile:

--------------------
check my journal for my trade list

You see what you want to see not what it makes you see. I see said the blind man to the deaf women .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
Re: NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: growmore]
    #2331251 - 02/13/04 02:04 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

You could try Ibogane(spelling). It's this one psycadelic that works really well for heroin addiction. If your close to Vancouver BC you could find Marc Emery's Ibogane clinic. Why can't you go to a clinic without your wife knowing. If it comes down to you not being able to quit wiht other drugs or anything don't worry about your wife. Just go to a clinic and she should understand. It's either that or you getitng deeper in shit.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Offlinegrowmore
up it goes
 User Gallery
Re: NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: barfightlard]
    #2331333 - 02/13/04 02:25 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

My wife's ex was bad into it and she broke up with him for it . And if she finds out Iv been doing it im a dead man no j/k . Ill look in to what you recomend and no i dont live near vancouver . thanks for the help any more help would be graet frome any one please .

--------------------

You see what you want to see not what it makes you see. I see said the blind man to the deaf women .

Offlinegrowmore
up it goes
 User Gallery
    #2336952 - 02/15/04 10:20 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

BUMP ME UP SCOTTY

--------------------

Invisiblemabus
anguish this!

#2337076 - 02/15/04 11:33 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Don't give up looking. Keep bumping if you have to. My advice is get help fast. Your wife might find out you're using herion, thats alot worse than getting caught looking for help. Bellyard said it best:It's either that or you getitng deeper in shit.

--------------------

http://www.sacredshrooms.org

Offlinegrowmore
up it goes
 User Gallery
Re: NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: mabus]
    #2337099 - 02/15/04 11:40 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Ya I know it's hard to find help with out anyone finding out,thats Y I come hear for help cuz I dont know or see any one and every one hear is willing to help someone in need , thats what I love about this place .

I LOVE YOU GUYS

--------------------

Anonymous #1

#2337278 - 02/15/04 12:24 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Junk is junk, I don't think a prescription would really help you. Besides that, we can't give suppliers for pharmaceuticals in public on these boards.

You need to quit cold turkey. That is the ONLY way to quit opiates. It will be hard as hell, but it is necessary. Realize what you are doing to your family and your own body and think deeply. I don't mean to come off harsh at all, but in my experience this is the only way quitting works. You may occasionally slip up and indulge again, but even if it seems impossible now, you can get yourself under control to not become addicted again.

Take care and PM me anytime

Offlinegrowmore
up it goes
 User Gallery
Re: NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Organic]
    #2337442 - 02/15/04 01:07 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks and your not harsh at all if any thing thats what i need to help me .

--------------------

InvisibleBillyGrass

#2339799 - 02/16/04 01:10 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

You should definately try cold turkey. I do know how impossible that sounds to a junkie, but you have to do it. Not next time, THIS time. Immediately. Burn your suppliers number so you CAN'T get it. Poppies don't communicate on our level. They will continue to have their effects whether you want to stop or not. Most junkies I know are afraid of quiting. Afraid of the withdrawal. Afraid of pain and suffering. If you can accept the pain, it will, like the needle, dose you with determination. It gets in your bloodstream, strenghthens your muscles and triggers your brain to open up to the flow of your insticnt. And from this state, joy is not far off.

There is no quick fix. Pun very much intended.

much empathy
BillyGrass

Invisiblesakura
Aussie Expat

Loc: Japan
    #2344604 - 02/17/04 05:38 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Been there...

Married with 2 kids and a gov't job and got into skag... Felt I couldn't just jump off (for similar reasons as yourself), had used up all my 'social credit' and time available from work... eventually went on methadone as I felt it was the only alternative.

If you go that road, my best advice is to go the smallest dose that will actually hold you without you going crazy and try to start reducing after 2 weeks or so (Done's a lot slower to come off than hammer).

I jumped from 50mg as I couldn't deal with the total lack of freedom on the program. It's a VERY nasty thing to come off, so if you do it, do it short-term and keep the dose as low as you possibly can.

A better option might be to talk with your G.P. and get a very large bottle of valium... Let your wife think you've caught influenza (withdrawal + valium looks and feels pretty much the same anyway) and stay in bed for 5 days.

Just know that it's possible to get through. I came clean with my wife (I had to), proceeded to fuck up a few times again and was lucky enough to get free eventually (I'm still married).

My best advice is this... Whether you withdraw or whether you choose another treatment, you MUST cut-off ALL your using accquaintences. If you think this is 'overkill' YOU WILL FAIL!!!

PS Naltrexone after you have detoxed might be an option too... (but you still gotta make new friends).

Good luck mate.

--------------------
Shrooms aren't everyone's cup of tea... (Some folks just eat 'em)

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #2349164 - 02/18/04 08:02 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

cold turkey is not the only way:
a hindu came up to a guru and told him of problems with an opium habit...
the sage told him to take this piece of chalk, and every day white the sacred seed syllable "om" onto a chalkboard & then weigh out his daily dose of opium...
every day, the weight of the chalk was less (due the the writing) and when the chalk was all used up, the opium addiction was gone as well...
~
a possible way is to switch to a less "pure" narcotic (i.e. poppy-pod tea?) and find your "sweet spot" & every day make a slightly weaker tea...
& some people find that smoking ganja will allow them to regard the uncomfortableness that results from opiate withdrawal to be (temporarily) replaced with a THC "buzz"...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
    #2351526 - 02/18/04 05:26 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

It breaks my heart to hear of people with such addictions to drugs.  My heart goes out to you and I hope you can kick this horrible habit.  I don't know of any sites that you could go to.

How long have you been married for?
How strong is your relationship?

I don't know about anyone else here, but I believe in the truth.  Lying only makes things worse.  If you are honest, it shows that you respect the person you are being honest with.

Maybe your wife's ex broke alot of promises and lost her trust and she just didn't want to put up with it anymore.  I think that rehab is the best thing for you if you don't feel you can control it on your own.  Rehab is there to help.  Secrets between loved ones, such as this, can only cause problems in the future.

I wish you well and my heart goes out to you. :heartpump:

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #2352136 - 02/18/04 08:03 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Hm, tricky situation you have yourself in growmore....

Personally, i think your biggest problem (and fear also) is that the wife is in the clouds about your habit.
#1. It's an expensive habit and you probably need to sneek around your wife to get your dope-money..
#2. It's clear that your wife does not want to be with a man who has a dope-habit, so you hide it.

Personally, I would attempt to continue hiding the habit until you are somehow completely clean and clean for a mininum of several months,, and then tell her.. (you're going to Have to tell her about it, you cannot keep a heroin addiction a secret forever)
----Don't tell her now when your all pathetic and strung out, cause you're going to look 100X's worse than if you told her about it after cleaning yourself up a bit. It sounds like she wouldn't even want to go down another road of trying to clean up some other guy from junk (and you shouldn't blame her, because it's a nightmare to lay that sh*t onto someone who cares about you).

If you want to hold onto the wife, you sir, are going to have to start doing A LOT of things differently

I would also try to stray away from the methadone-option, your wife probably doesn't want a methadone junky just as much as she doesn't want a heroin junky in her life.

Another tempting option is to just get a bunch of opiate-pills online eh? yummy eh? hehe, sorry, i wouldn't recommend that either, believe it dude, you gotta kick mayn, you're obviously headed for trouble ifya dont..

Good luck bro,
GG

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
    #2356098 - 02/19/04 05:55 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I would sugest trying Suboxone if you don't want to quit cold turkey.
As a herion addict I can understand the difficulty of cold turkey.
Suboxone wasn't around when I was getting of dope so I tried methadone.
Methadone sucks. Period.

Check out the link below and find a doctor in your area that does this treatment. I'm a graduate student in the mental health field and have seen amazing results with this drug. Most of the patients only stay on it for a short time before they taper off and are clean. I saw a person recently get clean from a IV oxy habit in 3 weeks.
He was slamming 300mg. a day.
http://www.suboxone.com/Suboxone/home.htm

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: chinacat72]
    #2358464 - 02/20/04 08:22 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Suboxone

yeah i think i've heard of that. an old pal told me he was on that it was some 'miracle'-drug.
-he's still a junky i would think....

If i had to go through it all again, i'd do everything i could to get Ibogaine treatment.

OfflineBLuEFroG
Old MFer
Male

Loc: Eastern Coast
    #2359885 - 02/20/04 02:39 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

growmore,
You obviously want to quit, if you didn't, you wouldnt be posting here. In which case, help yourself out and do it cold turkey, If keep lots of tylenol on hand (its safer than other pain relivers so you wont have as much of a chance of taking too much) and if it gets too bad, tell your wife you need to go on vacation for a little bit and go to a clinic somewhere else... Thing I find the most is, that even though your trying to hide things from the people you love, most of the time they find out, and if they really love you they are gonna help you through it...

--------------------

OfflinePhoshaman
Litteringannnnddddd?
I'm a teapot

Loc: FLAHHHIDAAA
    #2367572 - 02/22/04 11:34 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

growmore, i feel for you man. I battled the needle/oxycontin addiction for about 3 years. Luckily, I was able to quit cold turkey, but most people can't. I suggest getting your hands on some benzodiazapenes and quitting cold turkey with them, OR picking up some buprenorphine and doing maintenance to tapering therapy. If you could tell me how much per day you are using, whether it's powder or tar, and if you are smoking/snorting/shooting I can try and tell you what you should be expecting in terms of w/d symptoms from cold turkey, cold turkey w/benzos, and non-cold turkey w/buprenorphine.

A quick search on www.google.com with the word "drug buyers" should turn up a website for you where people discuss/review their experiences with online pharmaceutical suppliers. Luckily for you, buprenorphine and benzodiazapenes are two of the easiest pharmaceuticals to purchase online.

Please keep us updated and don't lose hope!

--------------------

Offlinegrowmore
up it goes
 User Gallery
Re: NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Phoshaman]
    #2368133 - 02/22/04 01:48 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I love you guys so much for wanting to help out someone you dont even know and i thank every one of you for all the help your giving me . Im going to start today on quieting I now have some vicoden and flexerul That should help with the pain , that is all im really woryed about cuz it hurts so much youll never know unless your in my shoes . Ill keep you posted on how im doing and all that shit , any more help that you guys can give me ill be thank full for .

GROWMORE

--------------------

OfflinePhoshaman
Litteringannnnddddd?
I'm a teapot

#2369269 - 02/22/04 07:06 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Please keep checking in and letting us know how you're doing. I had tremendous support by many people when I was quitting dope and I know I couldn't have done it without them.

--------------------

Offlinegrowmore
up it goes
 User Gallery
Re: NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Phoshaman]
    #2375899 - 02/25/04 11:21 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Well I have started to cut down on the dope and prety soon I am just going to ween my self off of it,its not going to be eazy , but Im a man and im shur I can handl it . So Ill keep you guys up dated on how it goes . O Ya Im doing about two blows a day insted of three or four . Hopefully I can make it down to one then a half of one and then hopefully none at all . I think this will be the best way of doing it .And thanks for all the support guys I love you all .

GROWMORE

--------------------

Anonymous #1

#2377348 - 02/25/04 09:43 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Good luck :smile:  :thumbup: :heart:

Offlinegrowmore
up it goes
 User Gallery
Re: NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Organic]
    #2386233 - 02/28/04 08:30 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Ok im back and i have been doing ok but its not ezeay Im still doing two blows a day and im trying to cut down but its painfull I get realy bad back aces and nothing els gets rid of the pain,O how I wish I have never started this junk

--------------------

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #2386677 - 02/28/04 01:41 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

"gets rid of the pain"
-you mean it takes away the painful withdrawls, or are you in actual pain for some other reason?

-dude, what city do you live in/near?

2 hits a day is nothing, but its enough to keep you in pain..

My heart goes out to ya buddy, get off that shyt and start living life again..

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #2386687 - 02/28/04 01:45 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

The way i look at it, is 2 blows a day is 2 2 many,

You can only stay at 2 a day for so long, and then you're going to just say fuck it and do 4-5-6 one day and then you're fucked up again even more..

You should just come down with that "real bad stomach flu that's been going around" :smirk:
-I would just beat the shit out of myself for the 7 days of withdrawls homey.. just get it the fuck over with and you'll be able to move on from taking the shit..

Love ya bro,

Good luck,

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #2386693 - 02/28/04 01:49 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

-sure, you'll have "that real bad stomach flu that's been going around", you won't be able to work, but just think of all the money you'll save in just seven days, , a couple hundred dollars at least, and just think about the money you would be saving to just not do dope for a whole year,, you'd be saving thousands of dollars.. it's a fucking investment, not only financially but everything else, spiritually, mentally, physically, you gotta just beat yourself to shit for several days and it's all basically over with man...

OfflinePhoshaman
Litteringannnnddddd?
I'm a teapot

#2445967 - 03/18/04 01:43 AM (20 years, 16 days ago)

Yo.

Let us know what's up fucker!

I care about you!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale