Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OnlineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Popcorn contams, me blames tyvec
    #2328715 - 02/12/04 10:29 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I made up a dozen jars of popcorn about 2 weeks ago with pieces of tyvec for lids to see if they would keep, and guess what. out of twelve, 5 of them have clear signs of contamination. They were PC'd for an hour at 15 lbs and like the title says I blame the tyvec.

They all contaminated on the top first is the main reason I blame the tyvec, or at least the seals. Something got in after they were completely sterilized.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblekeyeghost
?

Re: Popcorn contams, me blames tyvec [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2328861 - 02/12/04 11:09 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

My friend has had similar results w/ popcorn and tyvec. What did your contams look like? My friends looked like the popcorn was growing grey hairs.

Ki

--------------------
"time couldn't end me, even the great devil Satan who tried to befriend me, understand the equality, God in the bodily form, lettin my knowledge be born" RZA as Prince Rakeem

InvisibleZapotecorum
AlcoHoliC

Loc: my conversion van
Re: Popcorn contams, me blames tyvec [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2328883 - 02/12/04 11:14 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

tyvec compaired to the layer of verm in a pf style cake is worthless. every time i have used tyvec in bulk grain inoculations i have had major loses compaired to almost no loses with pf style jars employing the 1/4 - 1/2 layer of verm.

Invisiblekeyeghost
?

Re: Popcorn contams, me blames tyvec [Re: Zapotecorum]
    #2328983 - 02/12/04 11:37 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah that is the difference in PF style cakes and bulk grains I would guess. My friend finds grains much more fufilling than anything pf style.

Ki

--------------------
"time couldn't end me, even the great devil Satan who tried to befriend me, understand the equality, God in the bodily form, lettin my knowledge be born" RZA as Prince Rakeem

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag