Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Banker from N.J. jumps to his death while high on mushrooms, report says [Re: THT] * 2
    #23269683 - 05/25/16 12:21 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

THT said:
Can't believe the hate xzylocybin is getting. Sure he made an awful, vitriolic comment about a dead man, but he's most likely right based on the description we're given of the ex-dumbass. At the very least, it isn't xzylocybin that's ruining the image of shrooms by jumping out of a 23rd-story Manhattan window, of all places. A banking analyst, junior-achiever douche who's part of his university's golf club (lol) likely has no mind or respect for something like 4 grams of shrooms; people like this really are bad for shrooms and vice-versa.  I bet "this is nothing after all the coke I've done" was the 2nd-last thing going through his mind...

How would you know he had no respect for mushrooms?  That's pure speculation on your part, who gives a fuck if he was some sort of financial junior analyst just out of college? OMG he played golf, how can he respect mushrooms!! :cookiemonster:

Sounds like you're prejudging the situation based on your own preconceived notions. "Pot calling the kettle black". :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKush_Zombie
smug piece of shit
 User Gallery

Re: Banker from N.J. jumps to his death while high on mushrooms, report says [Re: qman]
    #23269728 - 05/25/16 12:40 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Nah pretty sure he's just a dick who was meant to die :elmo:

--------------------
How to get started in bulk:
Presto 23-Quart Pressure Cooker
BOD's Simple as FUCK Still Air Box
PastyWhyte's Easy Agar Tek
Munchauzen's Cultivation Video Series
How EvilMushroom666 Prepares His Grains (I use jars with Synthetic Filter Discs)
What is G2G? (Grain-to-Grain)
Damion5050's Coir Tek (I use 5.5 - 6 quarts of water instead of 4. Also ignore step 13 and ignore the monotub completely. The only purpose of this tek is to show you how to make a simple substrate. I also add gypsum to it but not necessary)
Spitball's Monotub Tek (A liner isn't necessary but is useful)
Use 6500k lights throughout the whole process. When you wake up, turn the light on. When you go to sleep turn the light off. It's as simple as that.

Invisibledurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

Loc: Raccoon City
Re: Banker from N.J. jumps to his death while high on mushrooms, report says [Re: vinsue]
    #23269839 - 05/25/16 01:19 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

A Livingston native and recent Colgate University graduate died after plunging 23 floors while under the influence of crony capitalism, resulting in contraction, at terminal velocity, The New York post has not reported, but the masterminds remained shameless.

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
Re: Banker from N.J. jumps to his death while high on mushrooms, report says [Re: durian_2008] * 1
    #23270125 - 05/25/16 02:41 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Who gives a shit how he made his living?  He provided a much needed service and he didn't deserve to die.  I know this site is frequented by underage fucktards, but at least pretend to be adults.  It's like I'm reading the comments of a yahoo news story on here...

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Banker from N.J. jumps to his death while high on mushrooms, report says [Re: Kush_Zombie] * 2
    #23270149 - 05/25/16 02:47 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Kush_Zombie said:
Nah pretty sure he's just a dick who was meant to die :elmo:

:huxleyfacepalm:  You're a disgrace to this community.

InvisibleKush_Zombie
smug piece of shit
 User Gallery

Re: Banker from N.J. jumps to his death while high on mushrooms, report says [Re: qman]
    #23270193 - 05/25/16 03:00 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

:lol:
Aren't we all dicks that are meant to die when it comes down to it?

--------------------
How EvilMushroom666 Prepares His Grains (I use jars with Synthetic Filter Discs)
Damion5050's Coir Tek (I use 5.5 - 6 quarts of water instead of 4. Also ignore step 13 and ignore the monotub completely. The only purpose of this tek is to show you how to make a simple substrate. I also add gypsum to it but not necessary)
Use 6500k lights throughout the whole process. When you wake up, turn the light on. When you go to sleep turn the light off. It's as simple as that.

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Banker from N.J. jumps to his death while high on mushrooms, report says [Re: Kush_Zombie]
    #23270618 - 05/25/16 05:00 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

it's a pride thing
a shit ton of people kill themselves to cover up any flaws or shame they have
which is why it happens once every ten years lol

Invisibledurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: Banker from N.J. jumps to his death while high on mushrooms, report says [Re: Konyap]
    #23270979 - 05/25/16 06:20 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Although the 'caution, falling bankers' sign is now cliche, he might have been an honest whistleblower.

Offlineafrogus
hombre
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali
Re: Banker from N.J. jumps to his death while high on mushrooms, report says [Re: durian_2008] * 2
    #23271236 - 05/25/16 07:28 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Some of these asinine comments on here make me realize with out a doubt that even if you use psychedelics and are a member of this "community"  that certainly does not make you a good person nor enlightened and you still can be a total piece of shit. Makes me embarrassed to have common interest/hobbies/ etc with you(Kush Zombie, xzyclocybin)

--------------------
"Leave no turn unstoned":)

InvisibleKush_Zombie
smug piece of shit
 User Gallery

Re: Banker from N.J. jumps to his death while high on mushrooms, report says [Re: afrogus] * 1
    #23271341 - 05/25/16 07:57 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

First off, I was joking. Second, no one gives a shit.

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: Banker from N.J. jumps to his death while high on mushrooms, report says [Re: afrogus]
    #23271375 - 05/25/16 08:06 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Mushrooms arent exactly some kind of baptism into perfection for anyone who ingests them you know.  It is what it is.  They'll sort themselves out.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

Offlinebanthascat
Stranger
Male

Re: Banker from N.J. jumps to his death while high on mushrooms, report says [Re: Amanita86]
    #23272073 - 05/25/16 11:01 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

It's too bad they are blaming the mushrooms.

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Re: Banker from N.J. jumps to his death while high on mushrooms, report says [Re: banthascat]
    #23272097 - 05/25/16 11:08 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Its a good scapegoat.  Like the kid who killed himself because of his crippling kratom addiction.  Propaganda.  There really is an agenda at work here.  Its pretty obvious.

What blows my mind is how many people are asleep and just accept this spoonfed bullshit as fact and ,,,never question, anything.

Get up when youre told, go where youre told, do what youre told, leave when youre told, watch what youre told, sleep when youre told, believe what youre told....repeat.

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Re: Banker from N.J. jumps to his death while high on mushrooms, report says [Re: banthascat] * 1
    #23272121 - 05/25/16 11:17 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

For example how many people ate mushrooms that day and didnt fling themselves off a building?  It would seem clear to me, this particular individual had issues that origionated long before he ate some mushrooms..

But, to find out he has issues isnt "shocking".. what is shocking is a headline something to the effect of MAN EATS MUSHROOMS, LEAPS TO HIS DEATH. 

You gotta remember if the paper doesnt sell people get fired.  And there is no time to sort facts, there has to be another paper that sells tomorrow..  + the agenda factor.  Where was the last place, tv, radio, paper, resturant, billboard, ...anything, that wasnt telling you what to think or do?

--------------------

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery
Re: Banker from N.J. jumps to his death while high on mushrooms, report says [Re: banthascat]
    #23272820 - 05/26/16 07:02 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

banthascat said:
It's too bad they are blaming the mushrooms.

The blame is likely warranted - he probably wouldn't have fell out the window if he had been calculating compound interest rates instead.

OfflineConnoisseur

Re: Banker from N.J. jumps to his death while high on mushrooms, report says [Re: vinsue] * 1
    #23273194 - 05/26/16 09:25 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Damn shame this hapoened. Someone I know actually did the same thing, jumped out a window on shrooms in NYC. Such a shame.

RIP

InvisibleGlameow
 User Gallery

Loc: Ireland Flag
Re: Banker from N.J. jumps to his death while high on mushrooms, report says [Re: Connoisseur]
    #23273526 - 05/26/16 11:06 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

More fire for the prohibition side /:
(While legal drug deaths are conveniently ignored).

Personally, i just think this is more reason to legalise psychedelics within a retreat of sorts.

OfflineBozko
Thread Ruining Autist
 User Gallery

Loc: USA PNW
Re: Banker from N.J. jumps to his death while high on mushrooms, report says [Re: Glameow]
    #23273980 - 05/26/16 01:43 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Very Sad.

Does make me wonder why it seems so many young, extremely literate people have problems with hallucinogens.

Briton killed in Peru ayahuasca ceremony texted girlfriend about 'bad experience' in Amazon

Family of Feras Morad, college student fatally shot by Long Beach police

--------------------
ShadeOfDeepPurple said: I guess you don't get shamanism yet by the very fact that you describe a psychedelic as Mexican.

Invisibledurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: Banker from N.J. jumps to his death while high on mushrooms, report says [Re: Bozko] * 1
    #23274076 - 05/26/16 02:12 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

To quote Leary, regarding another hallucinogen, "No one should take LSD unless they are in a state of grace."

Also, you don't know whether someone had a literal problem or was being framed.

OfflineBozko
Thread Ruining Autist
 User Gallery

Loc: USA PNW
Re: Banker from N.J. jumps to his death while high on mushrooms, report says [Re: durian_2008]
    #23276058 - 05/27/16 12:23 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

That is one of the wiser Leary quotes.

I agree with your second statement. Especially in the case of Frank Olson.

--------------------
ShadeOfDeepPurple said: I guess you don't get shamanism yet by the very fact that you describe a psychedelic as Mexican.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag