Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineendogenous
נפל מגיהינום
 User Gallery

Prison "Conversion Therapy" * 1
    #23260524 - 05/23/16 04:18 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Many people object to those who try to convert homosexuals into heterosexuals and say that it is ineffective and morally wrong.  But the world's prison systems are converting heterosexuals into homosexuals completely effectively and no one raises a peep.

The world governments are forcing people to become homosexuals and no one objects. And many of the people who are being subjected to this are in jail for non-violent "crimes" like Marijuana possession.

It's completely outrageous and no one says a thing.

--------------------
The Day of the Lord has come like a thief in the night. -- It is there but no one knows it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
Re: Prison "Conversion Therapy" [Re: endogenous] * 4
    #23260539 - 05/23/16 04:29 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

This would have made a good troll thread if you spent a little more time making your argument convincing....
:failure:

--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Invisibleluvdemboomers
loner with a boner
Re: Prison "Conversion Therapy" [Re: Acaterpillar] * 1
    #23260543 - 05/23/16 04:33 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

I seriously do not understand how anyone can change someone's sexual orientation.

As a dude, I can seriously not comprehend it. There's no way you could ever get me to like dick. Shit aint happening.

Edited by luvdemboomers (05/23/16 04:53 AM)

Offlineendogenous
נפל מגיהינום
 User Gallery

Re: Prison "Conversion Therapy" [Re: Acaterpillar] * 1
    #23260588 - 05/23/16 05:16 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Oh -- right -- anyone who objects to being forced to convert to homosexuality by the prison systems is a troll.

Typical.

--------------------
The Day of the Lord has come like a thief in the night. -- It is there but no one knows it.

OfflineApostle
Philanthropist
 User Gallery

Loc: FL Flag
Re: Prison "Conversion Therapy" [Re: luvdemboomers]
    #23261123 - 05/23/16 09:32 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Rape isn't funny...

unless it's Male on Male rape, LOL

:gc:

don't even get me started.

The prison situation is beyond fucked up and it's hard to get people to give a fuck.

Quote:

luvdemboomers said:
. There's no way you could ever get me to like dick. Shit aint happening.

Generally the ones taking dick either don't have a choice or already liked it to begin with.

the ones who get "converted" are the dominant tops who just fuck "feminine" niggas in the ass because it's the closest thing to a female.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Prison "Conversion Therapy" [Re: Apostle]
    #23261150 - 05/23/16 09:42 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

LOLOL! Never thought of that!

Quote:

Acaterpillar said:
This would have made a good troll thread if you spent a little more time making your argument convincing....
:failure:

Quote:

Apostle said:

The prison situation is beyond fucked up and it's hard to get people to give a fuck.

Generally the ones taking dick either don't have a choice or already liked it to begin with.

the ones who get "converted" are the dominant tops who just fuck "feminine" niggas in the ass because it's the closest thing to a female.

QFT.

--------------------

OfflineThe5thBeatle
Rocker
 User Gallery

Re: Prison "Conversion Therapy" [Re: endogenous]
    #23261403 - 05/23/16 11:10 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Sadly, the modern world is largely averse to the sentiment in the original post. There is truth to it and no, he's not trolling.

OfflineApostle
Philanthropist
 User Gallery

Loc: FL Flag
Re: Prison "Conversion Therapy" [Re: The5thBeatle]
    #23261436 - 05/23/16 11:25 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

FL DOC is very sadistic.

Aside from inmate rape there is frequent abuse by staff as well.

One man was thrown into a hot shower as punishment and the temperature was increased till he was scalded to death.

another juvenile offender was beaten badly and died in the infirmary after his complaints of head pain were ignored for hours.

That specific incident with the young kid finally brought about internal investigations but theres still a long way to go.

in this state, at least, there are steps being made to increase scrutiny of procedures and safety of inmates so its a start.

i fear they may be doing the motions and that nothing will change but time will tell.

I want to also add, the private prison i went to was very organized and "safe". it had a productive environment educational classes and a vigilant staff that took steps to prevent violence.

The worst prisons here are run by Florida Department of Corrections. The private ones are a lot better imo and i feel like they can actually help rehabilitate.

Invisibleluvdemboomers
loner with a boner
Re: Prison "Conversion Therapy" [Re: Apostle]
    #23261480 - 05/23/16 11:41 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Apostle said:
FL DOC is very sadistic.

Aside from inmate rape there is frequent abuse by staff as well.

One man was thrown into a hot shower as punishment and the temperature was increased till he was scalded to death.

another juvenile offender was beaten badly and died in the infirmary after his complaints of head pain were ignored for hours.

That specific incident with the young kid finally brought about internal investigations but theres still a long way to go.

in this state, at least, there are steps being made to increase scrutiny of procedures and safety of inmates so its a start.

i fear they may be doing the motions and that nothing will change but time will tell.

I want to also add, the private prison i went to was very organized and "safe". it had a productive environment educational classes and a vigilant staff that took steps to prevent violence.

The worst prisons here are run by Florida Department of Corrections. The private ones are a lot better imo and i feel like they can actually help rehabilitate.

Its pretty infuriating that they can get away with that level of neglect and abuse. CO's that are neglectful to the point of death should be charged with manslaughter and the shower ones should be charged with murder.

Offlinemy3rdeye
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Prison "Conversion Therapy" [Re: luvdemboomers] * 2
    #23263138 - 05/23/16 07:17 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

People should care about the AIDS. Maybe they don't care about the prisoner but they should care hes going to get out and spread AIDS. Prisoners with AIDS should be separated from other inmates. Society has almost eliminated AIDS in high risk groups like prostitutes but its all for naught when prison AIDS population is growing exponentially. 
Taxpayers don't want to pay millions to improve prison designs that would reduce rape. There are new designs with no blind spots all the cells are visible from central comand post. Would you rather improve schools or hospitals with your tax dollars or improve prisons? Almost no one says prisons.
Violent offenders should not be locked up with non violent offenders.
End the drug war too. I feel sorry for drug offenders who get raped, real criminals not as much.
No one is going to support this and it will never happen but they should bring back segregation by race. New York Times wrote editorial opposing this because I guess they want white people to get raped. All those blacks and hispanics are in gangs, your average white person has no gang affiliation.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Prison "Conversion Therapy" [Re: my3rdeye] * 1
    #23263838 - 05/23/16 09:59 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Just because you're having gay sex in prison doesn't necessarily mean you're gay.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

InvisibleRustifer
prestige worldwide
Male

Loc: Central Texas
Re: Prison "Conversion Therapy" [Re: koods]
    #23263872 - 05/23/16 10:05 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

It's not gay if:

You stop 2 weeks before you leave rehab.
You stop 2 weeks before you leave prison.
It's a hustle.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Prison "Conversion Therapy" [Re: my3rdeye]
    #23263898 - 05/23/16 10:11 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

my3rdeye said:
People should care about the AIDS. Maybe they don't care about the prisoner but they should care hes going to get out and spread AIDS. Prisoners with AIDS should be separated from other inmates. Society has almost eliminated AIDS in high risk groups like prostitutes but its all for naught when prison AIDS population is growing exponentially. 
Taxpayers don't want to pay millions to improve prison designs that would reduce rape. There are new designs with no blind spots all the cells are visible from central comand post. Would you rather improve schools or hospitals with your tax dollars or improve prisons? Almost no one says prisons.
Violent offenders should not be locked up with non violent offenders.
End the drug war too. I feel sorry for drug offenders who get raped, real criminals not as much.
No one is going to support this and it will never happen but they should bring back segregation by race. New York Times wrote editorial opposing this because I guess they want white people to get raped. All those blacks and hispanics are in gangs, your average white person has no gang affiliation.

Maybe I'm making a huge assumption here, but I would think that prisoners are probably tested for HIV and if positive they are treated with antiretrovirals. This is a controlled population and a disease that can be prevented though medication alone. There should be no HIV transmission in the prison system.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlineendogenous
נפל מגיהינום
 User Gallery

#23264358 - 05/24/16 12:33 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Just because you're having gay sex in prison doesn't necessarily mean you're gay.

What makes a person "homosexual"? or "heterosexual", for that matter?

If a person has homosexual sex and doesn't like it, does that mean they're not homosexual?

Or, if a person had homosexual sex once, and liked it, but stopped having it - does that mean they're homosexual?

I think that everyone has the potential to be homo and hetero sexual. (I.e., they could enjoy both). But most people choose one or the other.

Humans can become habituated to certain behaviors. The more they do it, the easier it is to keep doing it.

The prisons are creating people who are habituated to homosexuality. And just like there are prisoners who are so used to living in the prison that they don't want to leave, there are people who become so used to homosexual sex that they're afraid to become hetero.

--------------------

Edited by endogenous (05/24/16 12:37 AM)

OfflineCujllickduo
Male

Loc: England Flag
    #23264381 - 05/24/16 12:45 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

If i was in prison for so long id be 1 of those guys working out everysingle day,in my cell,out my cell..everyplace and there would be no buttsex for me or others!

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#23264439 - 05/24/16 01:18 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

endogenous said:
Quote:

koods said:

What makes a person "homosexual"? or "heterosexual", for that matter?

If a person has homosexual sex and doesn't like it, does that mean they're not homosexual?

Or, if a person had homosexual sex once, and liked it, but stopped having it - does that mean they're homosexual?

I think that everyone has the potential to be homo and hetero sexual. (I.e., they could enjoy both). But most people choose one or the other.

Humans can become habituated to certain behaviors. The more they do it, the easier it is to keep doing it.

The prisons are creating people who are habituated to homosexuality. And just like there are prisoners who are so used to living in the prison that they don't want to leave, there are people who become so used to homosexual sex that they're afraid to become hetero.

Probably a majority of the sex that goes on in prison is consensual. Most of these people are not gay and are only having sex with men because that's their only choice. I don't think prison is converting anyone. I don't think you can make people gay or straight.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineLove_spirit
Circle Of Power
 User Gallery

#23264450 - 05/24/16 01:23 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

So where do you draw the line of being gay?

OfflineCujllickduo
Male

Loc: England Flag
Re: Prison "Conversion Therapy" [Re: Love_spirit]
    #23264463 - 05/24/16 01:28 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Whatever you feel comfortable with or just let go and say fuck it

OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
Re: Prison "Conversion Therapy" [Re: Cujllickduo] * 3
    #23264519 - 05/24/16 01:58 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

:facepalm:

Sad to see so many people on this site buying into the false dichotomy of "straight" and "gay" like it's a black and white issue.
Sexuality is fluid.
You're straight if you identify as straight, and you're gay if you identify as gay.
Just because you fuck a dude doesn't mean you're gay.
You are still you, and you have the self autonomy to choose how you identify yourself.

--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Offlinedixienormous

Loc: moon
Re: Prison "Conversion Therapy" [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #23264524 - 05/24/16 02:01 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Acaterpillar said:
:facepalm:

Sad to see so many people on this site buying into the false dichotomy of "straight" and "gay" like it's a black and white issue.
Sexuality is fluid.
You're straight if you identify as straight, and you're gay if you identify as gay.
Just because you fuck a dude doesn't mean you're gay.
You are still you, and you have the self autonomy to choose how you identify yourself.

So.. what are you doing later tonight, huh?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds