Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineenglishlad
Stranger
Loc: sheffield england
Different kinds of mushies
    #2324607 - 02/11/04 02:29 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I had some indian mushies last weekend for the first time and thought the experience was amazing, even though all my carefully laid plans for films to watch and music to listen to went out of the window, and the night turned into pure chaos!!
Anyway my self and my fellow trippers are doing it all again and i was wondering if i should stick with the indian mushies which were quite visual and very giggly, or go for something even stronger. I would like a really visual trip so i was thinking thai or hawaian. Any suggestions?
Cheers and regards from sunny Sheffield.  :nut: :mushroom2:

--------------------
shit happens

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Different kinds of mushies [Re: englishlad]
    #2324753 - 02/11/04 03:04 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

haha yeah planning is fun to do but sometimes completely useless :grin:

if you want a stronger trip just eat more, other shrooms won't give you a stronger trip unless they're stronger shrooms and that only means you have to eat less for the same effect. if yyou liked these but want more just take a little more :cool:

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Different kinds of mushies [Re: stefan]
    #2325044 - 02/11/04 04:30 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

planning at over the 3 gram mark for me is useually very useless, I useually just end up staring in awe at my wall or something

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinemoodelev8or
Lifes what youmake it
 User Gallery

Loc: Buckingham Palace
Re: Different kinds of mushies [Re: englishlad]
    #2325810 - 02/12/04 02:59 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Hi mate

Unfortunately the stuff we get in 'head shops' over here seems pretty much of a muchness. I have pretty much tried the lot, and they dont really seem to differ that much. The exception are the Cyanescans that you can occasionally get from magicplants.co.uk ... they rock!

The intensity is not linear anyway, and for me seems to depend more on 'set and setting' than the strain or dose. I tripped like mad a few weeks ago off less than 1.5grams of Puerto Ricans. I was in the pub at the time, and had to go home to seek out a more tranquil environment! I would suggest trying philosophers stones they are really nice and the 1.5gr mark.

If you want really top quality you need to either go to Amsterdam or grow your own!

Edited by moodelev8or (02/12/04 03:00 AM)

Offlineenglishlad
Stranger
Loc: sheffield england
Re: Different kinds of mushies [Re: moodelev8or]
    #2326778 - 02/12/04 12:33 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Cheers chaps.
Regards

--------------------
shit happens

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains