Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
What do you think of this hash?
    #2322711 - 02/10/04 10:48 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

its been cut up into grams. AFOAF got this at the harvestfest a while back. At first it was kinda gooey but now its hard as hell. It had a grateful dead steal your face image stamped onto it. But my firned said it really doesent get him high when he smokes it by itself.

So waht do you think by these images? we arent experienced with hash but in your experiences does it get you high as hell by itself or should you smoke it with some weed?

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Edited by Vulture (02/10/04 11:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKreeprCeepr
Dont mistakelack of talentfor genius!

Loc: Oregon
Re: What do you think of this hash? [Re: Vulture]
    #2323042 - 02/10/04 11:55 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

With hash, load a good bowl of weed, then take that cube, and take a really sharp knife, scrape crumbs off onto your bowl of weed, scrape how ever much you want, it does make a big difference, however do not put that cube in a bowl and try to smoke it, it doesn't work for shit. Scrape it like i said and it will work wonders! :smile:

--------------------
"My lands are where my dead lie buried" Crazy Horse R.I.P

Native Pride

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #2323058 - 02/10/04 11:58 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Hmmmm, ive smoked lots of different hash and thc extracts and you can Definately smoke them alone and get insanely stoned. The only reason to add regular weed underneath is to kinda conserve your hash, but you dont need it to get high......thats just redundant, cause hash is really pure thc, why would you NEED other weed to get you high?

anyways, that hash kinda looks like this cube hash blocks that i saw around for a while. after i smoked some of them, i could tell that it wasnt even hash. it was like schwagg weed powdered,then dampened, and pressed and cut into blocks. yea man, those blocks really look like that same shit to me

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineKreeprCeepr
Dont mistakelack of talentfor genius!

Loc: Oregon
Re: What do you think of this hash? [Re: Infrared]
    #2323073 - 02/11/04 12:01 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

DeepBlue, your right on the dot, i've smoked pure bubble hash, and it gets you fucked up! but the stuff he has it is better to scrape crumbs off of it onto a bowl, otherwise it just wastes it, but it does get you really stoned, not as good as the bubble hash or oil, but at least it is cheap and it can actually go a pretty long ways.

--------------------
"My lands are where my dead lie buried" Crazy Horse R.I.P

Native Pride

OfflineTantalus
Beyonddescription.
    #2323185 - 02/11/04 02:34 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Looks to me like it might actually be bubble hash that has too much plant material in it.  Ok, quite a bit too much plant material.  :smile:

Ideally, it wouldn't be nearly that green.

--------------------
"A nation's hope of lasting peace cannot be firmly based upon any race in armaments but rather upon just relations and honest understanding with all other nations...

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed... The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. We pay for a single fighter with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people..."

President Dwight Eisenhower, 1953

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
    #2323247 - 02/11/04 05:13 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

:thumbup: yummy

i prefer mixing hash with weed
but you don't have to

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: What do you think of this hash? [Re: butterflydawn]
    #2323406 - 02/11/04 07:58 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, it looks like ground up pot (or some other plant material) That was ground up and pressed into cubes. That's what it looks like to me anyways.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

InvisibleArmFromTheAbyss
Old Hand

Loc: Down here in Babylon
    #2324326 - 02/11/04 01:27 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Real hash will get you high by itself. You'll feel it after you exhale, like a sinking rush feeling. But a nice sized chunk of hash in a bowl of kb is really the way to go if you have buds.

That hash look ehh, alright. Looks to me as if someone cut it to bring up the weight. Could be cut with plant material, which gives it that green tinge which screams grimey. However the pics don't do justice to feeling and seeing it in person.

Hash smokes best in the middle of a bowl, better than smoking just hash.

--------------------

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Loc: Heart
    #2324819 - 02/11/04 03:20 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Try preheating the hash inside the bowl before you smoke it. My friend had some hash that looked like that before, and he was told to do that (don't have the results of him smoking the hash, but it's worth a try).

--------------------
See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

Invisibleshriek

Re: What do you think of this hash? [Re: anarchyhollow]
    #2325052 - 02/11/04 04:34 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

ok americans , rest of the world mix hash with tobacco , just so you know  :grin:

ok im not in otd (but then again i would have explained the term "rest of the world") so its not probably the rest of the world,  but still, mixing it with tobacco is still best IMHO

Edited by shriek (02/11/04 04:55 PM)

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Re: What do you think of this hash? [Re: shriek]
    #2325357 - 02/11/04 05:51 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

shriek said:
ok americans , rest of the world mix hash with tobacco , just so you know  :grin:

no they dont. i would never smoke hash with tobacco, if i wanna smoke tobacco i'll just light up a cig after i smoke my hash

--------------------

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#2325611 - 02/11/04 07:13 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

works well in a hookah

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Loc: Heart
Re: What do you think of this hash? [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #2325625 - 02/11/04 07:50 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I think the tobacco would be way to harsh mixed with hash.....peace

--------------------
See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

Invisibleshriek

Re: What do you think of this hash? [Re: anarchyhollow]
    #2325719 - 02/12/04 01:18 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

hehe no its normal all over europe and northern africa seriously m and you cant think a bong hit with hash\tobacco will taste or feel the same as a bong hit with pure tobacco., it doesnt even reminds of tobacco and its not harsh at all, mixing it with pot is actually a more harsh mix imo
It also gives the hash a better burn. But ive argued about this with americans before so i know im not gettin anywhere with this. When I was in marocco (worlds bigges provider of commercial hash) they also mixed it with homegrown tobacco. I wouldnt use a sigarette to mix with, I use rolliing virginia tobacco unparfumed. Hash is giving it a good mild taste and you hardly feel that you are takin the smoke down the lungs wich makes it possible to take a much larger hit from the bong than pure or mixed with buds. Its also very normal to use tobacco with buds in joint in europe, i dont do this myself, buds i smoke pure in joints.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #2326089 - 02/12/04 08:57 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Yum

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: What do you think of this hash? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2326619 - 02/12/04 11:53 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

This is how I pack my hash... and it works best in a nice, good sized bowl.  First take 1/3 of a bowl of dank buds, and pack it into the bowl... then for the middle layer, cut up your hash and put it on top of the weed in the bottom.  Then take another 1/3 bowl of dank and pack it into the top, so the hash is in the middle between 2 layers of dank bud. 

Trust me, this is AWESOME.  The hash starts melting from the heat of lighting the dank above it, and by the time it gets to the hash, it basically melts down onto the weed below and omg it tastes so fucking good and it burns VERY long.  One bowl packed in this manner will get you nice and baked.  As I said for best results use a big glass bowl.  :grin:  We call this method the "dank hash oven" because the hash is essentially in an oven, between the 2 danks.

enjoy your hash!!  :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #2326648 - 02/12/04 12:03 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Yes, I must agree with any other europeans (although i'm really an american expat living in Europe) posting here... hash is (almost) always smoked in a spliff (like those really big papers, nearly blunt sized) mixed with tobacco. I've tried smoking it in glass, with some bud underneath, but must say it works better in a spliff with tobacco. Try heating it up a bit (unless its really good hash, then you won't need to at all), crumbling it up to a fine powder, heating up a cig (or using rolling tobacco) to burn out the nicotine, crumble the tobacco a bit, mix with the hash, and roll away.

On a side note, that does look quite green... did you get it from a reliable source? It seems to have a bit too much plant material in it. Then again, it could just be the digital camera screwing with things.

Krishna

--------------------

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Re: What do you think of this hash? [Re: Krishna]
    #2326812 - 02/12/04 12:42 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

im a poor bastard. when i have really good weed or hash, i smoke it in a hitter and i hold in all my hits. maybe if i lived in holland i would smoke my hash in a cig/joint , but its just not economically feezible in the usa

edit- actually no i wouldnt smoke my hash in a joint with tobacco. I like smoking weed alone, it tastes good and besides i dont like tobacco

--------------------

Edited by DeepBlue42 (02/12/04 12:44 PM)

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
    #2327068 - 02/12/04 01:41 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DeepBlue42 said:
im a poor bastard. when i have really good weed or hash, i smoke it in a hitter and i hold in all my hits. maybe if i lived in holland i would smoke my hash in a cig/joint , but its just not economically feezible in the usa

edit- actually no i wouldnt smoke my hash in a joint with tobacco. I like smoking weed alone, it tastes good and besides i dont like tobacco

Yeah the USA makes u pay dearly for your weed, i use all mine to the max

--------------------

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: What do you think of this hash? [Re: the free thinker]
    #2328154 - 02/12/04 07:16 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Oh man, will hash ever get you stoned!

I was with some buddiess looking to score some bud, but all our connections were gone. Finally some dumbasses approached us and said we should stop by later that night if we couldn't find anything... we went there and picked up some hash. It was my first experiance and I was blow. I had full auditory hallucinations, INTENSE CEV's, and some small open eye visuals.
Now that I've smoked more hash, I can say that it was about mid grade stuff made by real sketchy looking kids. They have no brains at all, but they can make all right hash. Even the cruddier stuff should get you high if you don't smoke it with weed. Dunno about that 'soap' crap though.

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds