Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleJosex
#cheat_code
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Does Penis Envy require anything special? [Re: topsykretts]
    #23242873 - 05/18/16 05:38 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

topsykretts said:
Well I just cased the "bacteria."

Don't worry, as long as you firmly believe you don't have bacteria nothing bad can happen. It's like this gooey, sloppy New Age stuff. Everything's gonna be alright as long as you stick notes on the tub with nice words such as love, healthy, lotta shrooms... and don't forget to egg your shrooms on with your positive thoughts!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSupalemonhaze
Spore syringe hater.
Male

Loc: 12" down Europe's butthole
Re: Does Penis Envy require anything special? [Re: Josex]
    #23244450 - 05/19/16 12:59 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

This thread's lol-factor has gone off the charts.

Quote:

Josex said:
Quote:

topsykretts said:
Well I just cased the "bacteria."

Don't worry, as long as you firmly believe you don't have bacteria nothing bad can happen. It's like this gooey, sloppy New Age stuff. Everything's gonna be alright as long as you stick notes on the tub with nice words such as love, healthy, lotta shrooms... and don't forget to egg your shrooms on with your positive thoughts!

:notsureif: sum ting wong ere. :rofl:

InvisibleJosex
#cheat_code
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Does Penis Envy require anything special? [Re: Supalemonhaze]
    #23244472 - 05/19/16 01:11 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

:awelol: I just hoped it would come across as what it was, sarcasm...

OfflineLt.Berkenstine
Stranger

Re: Does Penis Envy require anything special? [Re: topsykretts]
    #23244615 - 05/19/16 02:00 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

topsykretts said:

That's what it  looked like when I attempted to spawn an old contaminated jar to bulk in a mini tub. It didn't fruit before It started smelling like shit so I dumped it outside

--------------------
B+ outdoor bouquet                GT monotub monster

Don't sass me.

InvisibleSupalemonhaze
Spore syringe hater.
Male

Re: Does Penis Envy require anything special? [Re: Lt.Berkenstine]
    #23244621 - 05/19/16 02:02 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Lt.Berkenstine said:
Quote:

topsykretts said:

That's what it  looked like when I attempted to spawn an old contaminated jar to bulk in a mini tub. It didn't fruit before It started smelling like shit so I dumped it outside

Only OP's tub has an impeccable bill of health, he did get the advice of a professional mycologist, after all.

OfflineLt.Berkenstine
Stranger

#23244653 - 05/19/16 02:11 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

If everyone could present information like I just presented it above instead of insulting each other maybe there would be less vagina bleeding.

By the way my similar looking failed jar to tub experiment grew a little mold on it before I chucked it as well. I bet the OP a dollar that he'll see the same soon.

--------------------

Don't sass me.

OfflineSHJ
Second hand Jesus
Male

Re: Does Penis Envy require anything special? [Re: wowimflabbergasted]
    #23244764 - 05/19/16 02:57 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

I'm posting here just to see the amaaazing results OP will have.
Seriously, this arrogance is not helping your learning process, and the bad is for you, not for us...

Quote:

wowimflabbergasted said:
Quote:

topsykretts said:

I remain steadfast in my insistence that despite numerous people claiming that it is bacteria, they are in fact wrong

It is bacteria and it will probably produce you some mushrooms. No surprise there...as Pasty said almost all spawn has some bacteria in it. Denying the fact there is bacteria there at all though is just being an idiot. Like denying evolution or climate change...just dumb.

Sorry for the OT, but while I don't deny this tub is highly bacterial, I DO deny evolution and "man made, co2 caused" climate change. Funny you cited both :rofl:

InvisibleSupalemonhaze
Spore syringe hater.
Male

Re: Does Penis Envy require anything special? [Re: SHJ]
    #23244768 - 05/19/16 03:01 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Lt.Berkenstine said:
If everyone could present information like I just presented it above instead of insulting each other maybe there would be less vagina bleeding.

By the way my similar looking failed jar to tub experiment grew a little mold on it before I chucked it as well. I bet the OP a dollar that he'll see the same soon.

We all did provide information, back in page 2. 3 pages later, he's still adamant that his tub is perfectly healthy. Nothing else to do but jerk around at this point and wait for his results. Can't wait to "eat my words" as he put it.

OfflineLt.Berkenstine
Stranger

#23244863 - 05/19/16 04:31 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Is this the part where we tell the OP that his skin is contaminated and he needs to flame sterilize himself? Or ask if he's sure he wasn't talking to a gynecologist?

*looks around for approval of peers*

--------------------

Don't sass me.

Edited by Lt.Berkenstine (05/19/16 04:31 AM)

InvisibleSupalemonhaze
Spore syringe hater.
Male

#23244894 - 05/19/16 04:49 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Well, his skin is contaminated. So is yours and so is mine. So yeah,

:asianofapproval:

There it is. :lol:

Edited by Supalemonhaze (05/19/16 04:50 AM)

OfflineLt.Berkenstine
Stranger

#23244909 - 05/19/16 05:04 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

*showers obsessively while screaming SQEEKY CLEAN SQUEEKY CLEAN*

--------------------

Don't sass me.

InvisibleSupalemonhaze
Spore syringe hater.
Male

#23244913 - 05/19/16 05:09 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

I ration my water so I still have 5 days before I can shower :frown:.

:rofl2:

Invisibledankington
The Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 8te
    #23244924 - 05/19/16 05:23 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Lt.Berkenstine said:

If you start reading on page one, that's what we did. He started telling us we were all wrong. So, one might say getting sarcastic is almost the natural response.

OfflineLt.Berkenstine
Stranger

Re: Does Penis Envy require anything special? [Re: dankington]
    #23244953 - 05/19/16 05:45 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

He was getting conflicting information from someone who apparently conned him into thinking they were a mycologist lol. just because the lil guys a tad slow doesn't mean we all have to be like LMAO NOOB YOU THINK YOURE SO SMART THEN DO IT YOURSELF.

Maybe he would have received the information better if people didn't start rubbing it in his face from the moment he disagreed lol

It's hard to accept the fact that your hard work is probably fucked up.

--------------------

Don't sass me.

InvisibleJosex
#cheat_code
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #23244978 - 05/19/16 06:05 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

New Age gooey feelings is his only solution, he knows that, that's why he's in denial :hehehe:

OfflineLt.Berkenstine
Stranger

Re: Does Penis Envy require anything special? [Re: Josex]
    #23244980 - 05/19/16 06:07 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

This is why you spit out the bitter blotters kids

--------------------

Don't sass me.

Edited by Lt.Berkenstine (05/19/16 06:07 AM)

InvisibleSupalemonhaze
Spore syringe hater.
Male

Re: Does Penis Envy require anything special? [Re: Lt.Berkenstine] * 1
    #23244995 - 05/19/16 06:16 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

it's true though, if I was 100% sure of something, why would I even ask for opinions on it? Also, if people much more experienced than me are telling me something, as well as a bunch of other people with plenty of experience to tell if a tub is healthy or not, I would definitely not bet on that specific tub. The eat your words comment he made basically opened the floodgate.

Let's say, for the sake of argument that this imaginary mycologist does exist. Op himself confessed he sent him blurry pictures. This not-currently-imaginary mycologist also grows button mushrooms for a living. With that in mind, how can you ever be 100% sure that what he said is what is happening?

I have had my fair share of fails and slow learning but never had I asked for advice and acted like a know-it-all right after. I have yet to recieve comments like OP just because I am open-minded enough to take into account the advice of people more experienced than me, no matter how little difference there is between my experience and his and even if I don't completely agree with his advice. People will not make fun of you for being a slow learner if you at least try to show that you are trying to understand what people are telling you.

For example, I have no knowledge whatsoever of biology so when it came to how genetics work, I was utterly lost. I must have asked like 6 questions in a row that someone with a basic knowledge of biology would answer in his sleep. I wasn't told off, and wasn't called an idiot or made fun on. I showed interest and the willingness to learn and the members of the shroomery provided.

What I am saying is, it is not our fault we were made to comment in this way, some people's arrogance makes it hard not to, in fact. Also, if we were to ignore him and let him do it his way, any newbie might read it and say, oh yeah, his mycologist friend said that looks fine, then mine is too. That is how misinformation is born.

Invisibledankington
The Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 8te
    #23245000 - 05/19/16 06:20 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Lt.Berkenstine said:
He was getting conflicting information from someone who apparently conned him into thinking they were a mycologist lol. just because the lil guys a tad slow doesn't mean we all have to be like LMAO NOOB YOU THINK YOURE SO SMART THEN DO IT YOURSELF.

Maybe he would have received the information better if people didn't start rubbing it in his face from the moment he disagreed lol

I feel this is relevant in this case.

InvisiblePastywhyteMDiscord
Say hello to my little friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Does Penis Envy require anything special? [Re: dankington]
    #23245049 - 05/19/16 06:47 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Hey you know what, it's hard sometimes to accept hard truths. Let's just all give him a break, for now. He screwed a few things up, that's gonna hurt in and of itself. So I propose that we get off his back for the moment.

Hopefully he gets a flush. I know I'm rooting for him, hell loads of us have gotten flushes from worse, at least I have. Actually I have seen multiple flushes from worse. So I have hope for him. Good luck OP.

InvisibleMad Season
hookers and blackjack
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Does Penis Envy require anything special? [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #23245163 - 05/19/16 07:53 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Lt.Berkenstine said:

I worked hard typing out what I did. I gave links, pics, and quotes. I typed up enough for a mini essay.. He denied it with zero proof and said he was going to prove idk 10-20 people wrong? So we said do it. We've all had experience with bacterial substrates to know they're generally not worth it. I guess he just needs to experience it himself.

In the meantime the dude needs to start up new projects started on agar.

--------------------
contam and car window art
How to shroomery like a pro! (Seriously, everyone read this!)
Improve your sterile techniques! (A comprehensive guide to agar)
Links upon links of literally EVERYTHING UP TO DATE

AMU Q&A
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag