Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemockeylock
head
 User Gallery

careful now
    #2319240 - 02/09/04 07:22 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

So i went to this festival(All Good) last year.  I gave a friend of mine a couple grams of orissa's to take.  He and I split up shortly after.  I didn't take any shrooms but did take a couple hits of L just as my girlfriend did.  Now my friend ended up hanging out with this dude who ate some shrooms and some acid and who knows what else.  I talked to him(my friend) later and he told me how this guy got so fucked up--he was CONVINCED his parents were there. At the festival in the middle of West Virginia.  He kept saying how what they were doing was wrong and they shouldn't be doing it.  he then went on to say how he had slept with another one of our friends girlfriends while we were there and was flipping out over it.  He was never anywhere near her all night.  Shit was coming into his head and he totally believed it.  Meanwhile, I was down at the stage watching Keller Williams bust out some crazy as shit.  i mean unbelievably trippy one-man shit.  so my girl frien turns to me and says, "I think i want to go up on the hill and sit down"  I said,"sure. that's cool"
She takes one step and falls  strait to the ground.  So I'm in a crowd of a couple thousand people, i'm trippin' ass, and my girlfriend of 5 years is on the ground with her eyes rolled back in her head.  :shocked: hands down the scariest 30 seconds of my life.  Thank fuckin jesus she woke up--and still smiling!  even when she was passed out!  that was actually really creepy.  i told her to come with me(back to our campsite), and she said OK like she was totally happy and content.  wow.  BTW my cousin did the exact same thing right in front of me at another festival a couple years prior.  Well anyhoo the moral of my story is know what you're getting yourself into and don't go crazy.  it's way easy to take LOTS of psychedelic drugs in about 10 seconds.  And if you're taking a known amount like you may have done a dozen times before, drink water and eat food.  You're still a living person who has nutritional needs no matter how you feel.  K? K.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: careful now [Re: mockeylock]
    #2319316 - 02/09/04 07:38 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I've tripped about 10 times, and passed out on the come-up of two of those trips. Careful, people

--------------------

OfflineFlux
Symmetry Breaker
Loc: The Shroomery... retard
Re: careful now [Re: Noviseer]
    #2320949 - 02/10/04 10:29 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

People pass out from tripping too hard on shrooms? Wow that sucks...alot. I've ate tons of the little fuckers and so has other people I know and I never heard of anyone passing out before.  :shiftyeyes:

--------------------
What'd I tell you about looking at my signature bitch!

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
    #2320961 - 02/10/04 10:32 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

What was the total list of drugs she was on? ... She might have clonked out from a momentary drop in blood pressure.

OfflineSorceroom
Mycophile
Loc: Nottingham, England
Re: careful now [Re: Flux]
    #2321588 - 02/10/04 02:50 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Flux said:
People pass out from tripping too hard on shrooms? Wow that sucks...alot. I've ate tons of the little fuckers and so has other people I know and I never heard of anyone passing out before.  :shiftyeyes:

That's because you're better than everyone else! :wink: Just because it doesnt happen to you, doesnt mean it cant happen :smile:

--------------------
You are entering the realm of imagination and dreams, which is not subject to time and space...

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: careful now [Re: Flux]
    #2321791 - 02/10/04 07:30 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Flux said:

I've read a few posts about this on the Shroomery. It's not nearly as uncommon as you might think. I get really lightheaded sometimes on shrooms. I briefly fainted out once when I mixed shrooms and LSD. I haven't really heard of too many people fainting on just LSD though. I've seen people go into some sort of semi catatonic state on large doses, but it wasn't really like fainting.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Anonymous

#2321811 - 02/10/04 07:37 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

This is the first time I've heard of someone fainting on just LSD, if I have interpreted your post correctly. Have read and experienced it NUMEROUS times on shrooms. Simple carbohydrates and fruit juices seem to bring back the weak really well

Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag