Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineseattleZAK
worldtraveler
Male
Time of Day or just the type of Shrooms?
    #2319375 - 02/09/04 09:50 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I just recently started tripping and so far I'm still a beginner,as I've only done it three tims. My first trip was a somewhat low dose on a mix of Cyanescens (I think I got that right) and something chemically similar to liberty caps but I can't remeber exactly. Neways so the first time I did them I ate them around noon or so and as soon as I began to come up I was laughing and and was sooo hyped I was cleaning running around etc etc. I was seeing faces and patterns in the carpet, my body look ugly and overall the visuals were very prominent.I was extremely social and had absolutely NO fear or problems. I also was fucked intellectually.
Now the last two times I've done them I have done them in the wee hours of the night, and both times they have been Azurescens. Now Visually they were very intriguing and enjoyable but mentally I wasn't capable of doing deep voyaging at all AND I probably could have carried on a conversation with my mother, which was even more remarkable because the third time I know i had a large dose but to be honest I dont remeber that night. So what I am wondering is if it's the differant variety of mushrooms or if t's the setting from day versus night.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePrincessMaumbie
Stranger

Re: Time of Day or just the type of Shrooms? [Re: seattleZAK]
    #2320159 - 02/10/04 02:02 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Both setting and strain matter when it comes to tripping. Different types of mushrooms make you feel different ways,like different strains of pot. Some are more body-buzz,some more visual,some more intelectual.I havent exactly determined the effects of each mushroom nor did I even know the strain of most of the mushrooms I've eaten,but maybe you could start a log of how the different kinds make you feel,which you like,which you dont. Time and place I think are more of a factor for me. I like to be in a comfortable place,usually home,although old mans cave was sure cool :smile: and be around my friends,people i am totally comfortable with. And deffinently not my mom.or anyones mom,i have an issue with parents tho, the whole us against them thing perhaps,i dont know. I personally like taking them during the day,I usually like the daytime better though. I have noticed if I take hallucinogens of any kind when I'm not happy with my life I dont have too good of a time,well..usually if I trip when I have a boyfriend its bad,maybe thats because thats not really what I want and I start thinking about it,but everytime I have tripped with my friends while I'm single it is amazing!ok, now I'm rambling. Good Luck on your journey my friend.

Offlinebaffled
Stranger
Loc: watford, uk
Re: Time of Day or just the type of Shrooms? [Re: PrincessMaumbie]
    #2326441 - 02/12/04 01:07 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

always found http://www.amsterdamoflondon.com/fresh.html very helpful.

apols if advertising is not allowed

--------------------
im gonna buy a gun and start a war........if you can show me something worth fighting for

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience