Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
Jumpy
    #2319061 - 02/09/04 08:42 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

so I've just had a somewhat serious session and I am watching Total Recall. As Quaide tries to come through costoms on mars, his lady disguise malfunctions and he is exposed.

But I was so high, and the woman was freaking out for so long, and everyone was watching her. Everything she did was a little more panicked than the last thing she did. She was getting erratic and appeared to suffer from a mild siezure.

And she took me into her bad trip. I was freaking out to her bad vibes and I didn't like it.

But I like weird. And intentionally bad tripping is scary like a ride.

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemockeylock
head
 User Gallery

Re: Jumpy [Re: recalcitrant]
    #2319098 - 02/09/04 08:50 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Intentionally bad tripping? You must be hardcore. If I'm in a situation like that, I change the situation. Throw on some dead and be happy. It is called happy for a reason. but if you're into that kind of thing, well have fun! I guess...

--------------------

Offlinebaffled
Stranger
Loc: watford, uk
Re: Jumpy [Re: mockeylock]
    #2326458 - 02/12/04 01:10 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

i have always preferred the darker sider of tripping, weirding yourself out is fun and unpredictable.

--------------------
im gonna buy a gun and start a war........if you can show me something worth fighting for

OfflineMushaholic
Stranger
Re: Jumpy [Re: baffled]
    #2327634 - 02/12/04 05:58 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Last time I shroomed my friend and I had jsut over 4 grams each. For a while we sat in an amlost pitch black room and tripped out jsut by looking at each other. He had a black sweatshirt on and he looked like Death and his face kept morphing into creepier and creepier faces.. or sumthing.. and he said he saw hands grabbing at me and shit. It was so crazy I like scaring myself but not bad trips like "im gona die" scary just weird stuff.

A different time we got to my hosue and were still tripping. it was nighttime and in my kitchen theres a door with a window looking out onto my deck. When you looked in the window you could see your reflection and it looked like a copy of you only dead, all pale and dark, it was so creepy so we took turns walking up and touching your finger to your dead reflections finger and it was so scary but fun.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2328051 - 02/12/04 08:40 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

"And intentionally bad tripping is scary like a ride."

I didn't know it was possible to have a truely "bad" part of a trip intentionally - every time I've tried to freak myself out it doesn't work because I know I'm intentionally trying to do this....

Intentional bad trip? How's THAT work?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineB_Henry_Hastur
fifth and mostformidable
Loc: 91571482014
Re: Jumpy [Re: Strumpling]
    #2328552 - 02/12/04 11:08 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Strumpling said:
Intentional bad trip? How's THAT work?

Must be similiar to certain acting methods; instead of getting others to believe you're "somewhere" with you, you convince yourself.  Shouldn't be all that hard to get yourself there...getting back would be the tricky part for me, getting lost is easy in certain parts of the mind (especially with chemicals switching the paths)

Have fun and trip-as-you-will  :thumbup:

--------------------
"If all are One," the fifth Illuminatus added significantly, "all violence is masochism."
"If all are One," Brother Otto replied nastily, "all sex is masturbation..."

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

#2346639 - 02/17/04 06:23 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

How's it work?

You could...

visit rottendotcom

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #2348414 - 02/18/04 03:00 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

that's just like "aww ewwww"

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

#2350502 - 02/18/04 03:48 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

When I'm tripping, that shit affects me.

There are lots of things you could try. Anything intense. Roller coaster, scary movie, haunted house, graveyard, abandoned buildings, take a trip to the mountains and intentionally get lost on shrooms.

I tried that once, and I COULD NOT get lost. I would run for a long time, and then mix everything up with the directions and all that. Didn't matter, I could find my way back. It was like, the first time I saw anything, a tree, a rock, a river, a view, I knew where it was and where everything else I saw was in relation.

Thats my recomendation for the week.

--------------------

OfflineTrippingWithBooze
Stranger

Loc: Kalamazoo, MI at school, ...
    #2350596 - 02/18/04 04:05 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Ugh, an intentionally bad trip, I guess if you wanted to prove how hardcore you are and you have the money and or resources to waste on shroom trips like that than more power to you, but from my albeit short experiences with the drug I don't think anybody wants to really inflict a bad trip on themselves. Maybe some cheap scares, but not a bad trip, the emotional damage sticks with you long after any physical effects have worn off. I felt suicidal for almost a week after I tripped out and had to keep it bottled up pretty well.

--------------------
"Most families are too narrow minded to purchase a home with a bucket of truth in it."
"What's a bucket of truth?"
"Just an ordinary bucket, only, when you look into it, you shall know unmitigated, unadulterated...immutable truth"

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: Jumpy [Re: TrippingWithBooze]
    #2350619 - 02/18/04 04:09 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

"but not a bad trip, the emotional damage sticks with you long after any physical effects have worn off. I felt suicidal for almost a week after I tripped out and had to keep it bottled up pretty well."

and it wasn't a powerful experience that you learned a shitload from, moreso than other "good" trips?

--------------------

Offlinedoop
MiSFiT
Loc: California
    #2352614 - 02/19/04 12:17 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Haha. I was watching that movie the other night while on LSD. Good times.

--------------------
LSD Fiend

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience