Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblepassifloracaerulea
 User Gallery

Re: Wierd psychic shit... [Re: Purplehaze6]
    #23178490 - 05/02/16 12:15 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Purplehaze6 said:
Easier said than done haha. I have no clue where to begin.

Realization is the first step. Now you just gotta control your thoughts and watch them manifest rather than manifesting random shit that does nothing for your life. It's not far fetched at all and more people do this with their lives than most know. It's almost like life is always a malleable dream and you can wake up into another reality any time you really fuck up, unless of course you solidify that dream experience into a split second decision of belief and attach it to another moment. Hard to explain but it happens all the time to me and I absolutely never dream while sleeping. Weird shit but I learned it on a salvia trip 16 years ago.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblenice1returns
I am the Holy Shit
 User Gallery

Loc: miwuaki Flag
Re: Wierd psychic shit... [Re: Purplehaze6] * 1
    #23178563 - 05/02/16 12:55 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Ive been getting this all my life but it goes a bit deeper for me I have very definite precog thoughts.  Sometimes they are small things like yours, usually the thought is of a person and then that person knocks on my door or rings or I meet them randomly in the street.

I've had times wheres its been full on though where I remember evreything that is going to happen and then watch it happen. I've seen several minutes ahead before and consciously spoken to myself in my mind "ok so if this and this and this all happen then something weirds going on" It wasn't anything special happening but I just knew exactly what people we're going to say I predicted the next car that wud go by, the colour and style, i knew my friends story about his weekend before he even told me it.  I knew it all because it downloads into my brain like a memory of the fguture.  I get a very strong euphoria all over my body when precog info is coming.

Although I've never been able to control it consciously but I did get very good success rates with predicting which playing cards would be turned over in a shuffled pack when practasing it as a child.  I litterally could psychicly tell people their cards.  :shrug:

I can tell you one thing I've noticed is that no thought is required at all in act you need to be very relaxed and not thinking at all, almost in a day dream like state.  The precog thoughts do not come from the thinking mind at all but more appear to pop up as memories or raw information that appears instantly as if from no where.  A euphoria can be felt all down the spine.

My gran was actually a paid psychic although I never knew this until after she died.  She stopped doing it when she saw how someone was going to die.

Edited by nice1returns (05/02/16 01:00 AM)

Invisiblepineninja
Dream Weaver
 User Gallery

Loc: South Flag
Re: Wierd psychic shit... [Re: nice1returns]
    #23178568 - 05/02/16 12:58 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

Invisiblenice1returns
I am the Holy Shit
 User Gallery

Re: Wierd psychic shit... [Re: pineninja]
    #23178576 - 05/02/16 01:02 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

No I couldn't.  I have no control over it as I explained and people getting card guessing right way beyong statistical chance has already been shown countless times.  The Randi challenge also has so many rules and catches that its actually impossible for anyone to win the money anyway so that whole arguement is invalid.  I've heard it a million times.

Invisiblepineninja
Dream Weaver
 User Gallery

#23178584 - 05/02/16 01:04 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Source of card guessing outside of statistical chance?

--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

Invisiblepineninja
Dream Weaver
 User Gallery

Re: Wierd psychic shit... [Re: pineninja]
    #23178587 - 05/02/16 01:06 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

If you believe in it and it makes you happy all power to you sorry i didnt mean to hijack the thread.:freewilly:

--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

Invisiblenice1returns
I am the Holy Shit
 User Gallery

Re: Wierd psychic shit... [Re: pineninja] * 1
    #23178594 - 05/02/16 01:10 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Put it this way if it hadn't of happened to me with such cetainty then I'd be in a position of very high doubt.  In fact I'd probably call this utter bullshit and walk on lol.  Seeing is believing :shrug:  I on;ly truely believed it when I was able to counsciously state what wouuld happen and then watch it happen.  Spose its just one of those things though unless you personally experience it beyond any doubt then its not something that makes any sense to believe.

Invisiblepineninja
Dream Weaver
 User Gallery

#23178637 - 05/02/16 01:45 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

I agree and tbh i would like to see someone prove they have an ability like that, till that day comes i will remain sceptical.

--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: Wierd psychic shit... [Re: pineninja] * 1
    #23178789 - 05/02/16 04:15 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

I played this game as a kid, lol.

:spirit: . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Offlinedp he
The future visited the past.
Male

Loc: Floating ⛲ Fountain
Re: Wierd psychic shit... [Re: vinsue] * 2
    #23178825 - 05/02/16 04:43 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

:trafficpolice: Nothing to see here move along,

Currently, supercomputers using a technique called lattice quantum chromodynamics (LQC), and starting from the fundamental physical laws that govern the universe, can simulate only a very small portion of the universe, on the scale of one 100-trillionth of a meter, a little larger than the nucleus of an atom, said Martin Savage, a UW physics professor.

Eventually though, more powerful simulations will be able to model on the scale of a molecule, then a cell and even a human being. But it will take many generations of growth in computing power to be able to simulate a large enough chunk of the universe to understand the constraints on physical processes that would indicate we are living in a computer model.

However, Savage said, there are signatures of resource constraints in present-day simulations that are likely to exist as well in simulations in the distant future, including the imprint of an underlying lattice if one is used to model the space-time continuum.

The supercomputers performing LQC calculations essentially divide space-time into a four-dimensional grid. That allows researchers to examine what is called the strong force, one of the four fundamental forces of nature and the one that binds subatomic particles called quarks and gluons together into neutrons and protons at the core of atoms.
“If you make the simulations big enough, something like our universe should emerge,” Savage said. Then it would be a matter of looking for a “signature” in our universe that has an analog in the current small-scale simulations.

maybe we really are living in a cosmic motherboard..

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #23179451 - 05/02/16 09:32 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

I total believe that, especially when u said u have to be in a dream like state.

Edgar Casey was a famous "sleeping" psychic from the early 19th century. He was able to pick up incredible information from being in a sleep like state.

Amd recently, theres a young psychic named Tyler Henry. He uses a notepad and scribbles on it to enter a "clear head state". Somehow, scribbing clears his mind so he can pick up on information. Pretty cool.

Maybe try out the technique sometime nice1returns :shrug: might encourage your ability.

Invisiblepirate-blues
Female

Re: Wierd psychic shit... [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23179480 - 05/02/16 09:45 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

There is an intrinsic network woven into the fabric of the universe. We're slowly figuring out how to harness it and the Internet of Things cloud based technology has already changed computing forever and probably put us on a straight track to singularity if we don't blow ourselves up first or die out as a result of human's impact on the environment before we get there.

I'm a skeptic because even though there are few things that are truly objective I do strive for it when making a judgement call about anything. But my best friend and I do believe we've communicated telepathically on acid twice before, after the first time we made no conclusions, and the second time it was also observed by the a third party that wasn't tripping. It's kind of turned everything I thought about consciousness and the human brain and the universe on it's head since that time.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom