Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisibletrekie
Metal man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Larger cities Flag
Re: How do you feel about Minority Hires? [Re: Love_spirit] * 1
    #23174850 - 05/01/16 01:04 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

:elderno:

If u gonna troll at least be funny :fuckyoutoo:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleliloldmeFacebook
( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)つ=D
Other User Gallery

Loc: Zone 8
Re: How do you feel about Minority Hires? [Re: trekie] * 2
    #23174971 - 05/01/16 02:29 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

I have yet to find once race that is superior than another. Some of the most creative, ingenuitive, and beautiful people I have ever met were in countries not of my own.

Offline5150
phantom
 User Gallery
Re: How do you feel about Minority Hires? [Re: liloldme]
    #23176616 - 05/01/16 03:02 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Same thing happens at university,s lower test scores for latinos,blacks,arabics,just to increase their enrollment

--------------------
"the way of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death"

Miyamoto Musashi

OfflineHericiumHeadGuy
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: How do you feel about Minority Hires? [Re: 5150]
    #23176704 - 05/01/16 03:34 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

In genetic superiority doesnt exist.
Only desirable feature
Human are no different.
But it sure is easier to talk about it when you say that black have bigger d*** or asian are smarter then less positive aspect.
For minority hire, I feel for the young white guy that want to work in a field that is going to do minority hire until 2020.
His life suck.

Offlinemy3rdeye
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: How do you feel about Minority Hires? [Re: 5150]
    #23177379 - 05/01/16 06:38 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

5150 said:
Same thing happens at university,s lower test scores for latinos,blacks,arabics,just to increase their enrollment

When a school admits you they take other things into account besides your SAT score. Your clubs, your volunteer work, sports etc. To say Leroy had the same access to those opportunities as Chad is retarded. That is actually a white protection racket, you have Asians with near perfect SAT's being rejected from Harvard because Harvard would be all Asian if they didn't.
Why aren't you people screaming for these stupid "potential scores" to be eliminated? They are bullshit. They aren't using just SAT scores for admission and thats ok when it benefits white people but bad when it benefits black people. 
Would I be pissed off if I was wait listed and some less qualified candidate got in? Probably. But it's my understanding in my area that when two people are tied they give it to the dark one.
All the programs in the world are not going to help black America. It's not black people are stupid either i went and visited my friend studying her PhD on the east coast and there were lots of black people, but they were immigrants or the kids of immigrants. I didn't meet any just regular family had been there since the slave days black people. Something wrong with the inner city culture, the gangs and abandoning babies like its a sport. It creates an environment that is not learning friendly. You advertise expensive toys and the good life to them and the only realistic way to get them (for them) is by selling drugs. Then it becomes a vicious cycle as the cops see all black people all day and then start profiling them and the next thing you know you are Urkel on your way to the library and getting shot by the cops because they thought your pocket protector was a Glock.
Being born into the ghetto is a disadvantage in life, you start out with several strikes against you. But on the other hand some middle class suburban black kid should should get not any pass just for being black. There should be more loans/grants and discounted tuition for poor students of all races IMO.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale