Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesolidshroom
ShiggityShiggity Shwa

Loc: Far Frozen North
Salvia- 20x
    #2315078 - 02/08/04 05:05 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Hey i just bought some Salvia 20x extract, and was just wondering how much is a good dose. I've tried smoking the leaves twice before, and even though id smoke it out of my bong till i could hardly breathe anymore, i never got the desired effects. The first time i did start tripping, but i was still pretty in touch with reality. The second time i just got all giggly and weird, and i really want to go all the way now, and was just wondering how much i should smoke, or any other suggestions people may have.

Thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCrazyJulio
journeyman
Re: Salvia- 20x [Re: solidshroom]
    #2315140 - 02/08/04 05:40 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Probably one hit...Just smoke till you can't see the bong, it shouldn't take long (with 20x) :smile:

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #2315234 - 02/08/04 06:39 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I smoked some home brew yesterday. FOR The love of god be CAREFUL!!... You MUST have a sitter, you probably will forget where you are. I recomend you and your sitter be outside... you need to be somewhere thought provoking to trip... indoors I usually just get lost in the wall paper...

OfflineMr. Faggot
Me Have A.D.D?
Loc: ...da hood...?
Re: Salvia- 20x [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #2316150 - 02/08/04 10:21 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

tell me what its like when ur done
me and my friend are wanting to hit some up too but probably not 20x still give a trip report
cant wait to hear from you
good luck

Offlinesolidshroom
ShiggityShiggity Shwa

Re: Salvia- 20x [Re: Mr. Faggot]
    #2316647 - 02/09/04 02:02 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I won't be doing it until this weekend at the earliest, maybe even next weekend, but i will definatly post a report and let you know how it went once i do.

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
    #2316657 - 02/09/04 02:06 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

probably the strongest psychedelic in the world,so prepare yourself well for the trip

you'll lose your connection with the reality.
anyway total loss of reality is the way to hyperspace :smile:

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Offlinesolidshroom
ShiggityShiggity Shwa

Re: Salvia- 20x [Re: butterflydawn]
    #2316664 - 02/09/04 02:09 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

That's what im hoping for, and im preparing myself as best i can, but there really isnt much way to prepare for something like this :P

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2316674 - 02/09/04 02:13 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

just try and remember that you smoked the stuff..

that's my thing on salvia - i smoke it and get sucked out into some weird place (seemingly.. I'm still actually just chillin there..), and FORGET THAT I SMOKED THE DRUG, which causes confusion and sometimes a slight panic but its nothing traumatizing or anything heh.... It is cooler though when I remember to remind myself "hey you're on drugs! drugs!"

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
    #2318373 - 02/09/04 03:24 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

solidshroom said:
That's what im hoping for, and im preparing myself as best i can, but there really isnt much way to prepare for something like this :P

yeah man, there's not really anything you can do i agree on that.  i've broken through with salvia... there's nothing in the world that can prepare you, your mind is out the window once the trip starts anyway, just like snapping your fingers basically as you enter what i can best describe as some sort of parallel dimension, in which you are both in real reality and this parallel dimension at the same time.  reading that sentence does NOTHING to make you understand how fucked up that really is.  trust me.

once this happened, i was just too fucking shocked out of my mind, i stood up immediately out of disbeleif, and panic also.  i had been around the block with pychedelics before this day... but man... shit, theres nothing i can even say to describe how utterly alien the experience of salvia hyperspace is.  i knew in the back of my mind that something like this had to exist... but i didn't think i was about to see it.  basically, i underestimated the hell out of it.  :rolleyes:

key advice -

HAVE a sitter, most importantly one who is WELL EDUCATED on the effects of salvia, and that you will be completely out of your mind while tripping.  my friend just smoked some 10x this saturday (i declined) and after he smoked it we had to physically restrain him from jumping off his bed and possibly hitting his head on something or otherwise badly injuring himself.  :shocked:

so there's NO telling what you're going to do.  :nut:

--------------------

OfflineMr. Faggot
Me Have A.D.D?
Loc: ...da hood...?
    #2318678 - 02/09/04 05:00 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

butterflydawn said:
probably the strongest psychedelic in the world,so prepare yourself well for the trip

you'll lose your connection with the reality.
anyway total loss of reality is the way to hyperspace :smile:

i had no clue its this insane :laugh:
will 5x hit just as hard into space? :grin: :grin: :stoned: :crazy2:

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#2318817 - 02/09/04 05:38 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

yes, just pack an equivalent bowl. 5x will be exactly half as weak as 10x, etc.

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #2318821 - 02/09/04 05:39 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Any salvia will hit just as hard as long as you can get it in fast enough, same chemical. 5x, if you can get 4 hits in before being rocketed into space, you'll be set for a nice vacation. I've broken through on Sierra leaf many a-time, much of breaking through on salvia is getting the smoking technique down. *inhale huge hit* *hold in, count to 30* *exhale* *repeat until impossible to repeat*

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #2318907 - 02/09/04 06:02 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

It's really a terrifying trip. I find that I really dont like the feeling. You NEED a sitter and serious set and setting. Because if you're just an antsy guy trying to see what'll happen, you'll end up sweaty and confused. Serious nature settings. Indoors is horrifically unfamiliar. Good luck guys? It made me think long and hard about the things I put in my body.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia- 20x [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #2319339 - 02/09/04 07:41 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

HarveyWalbanger said:
It made me think long and hard about the things I put in my body.

As I was coming back to reality, I never wanted to put another drug in my body ever again. All I wanted was mundane sobriety for the rest of my life. I actually got so euphoric walking around after the trip, just due to the fact that all the layers of reality were staying firmly locked in place, rather than spinning and cleaving madly as they had been under the influence of salvia.

--------------------

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia- 20x [Re: Noviseer]
    #2319472 - 02/09/04 08:16 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I just have a question, I know that DMT and Salvia are both "breakthrough" drugs that take you to their own hyperspace, but is DMT not terrifying, like salvia is?

--------------------

OfflineHyperSpace
Truth Warrior

Re: Salvia- 20x [Re: the free thinker]
    #2319810 - 02/09/04 10:16 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I don't find salvia terrifying, just really fuckin strange. I didn't find 5-meo-dmt terrifying either, have yet to try nn'dmt

--------------------
WANTED BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT: THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.
CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH.
FOR THE CREATION AND CULTIVATION OF THE PLANT MARIJUANA ON THE PLANET EARTH.

GOD MADE IT.
MEN USE IT.
GOVERNMENTS PUT PEOPLE IN CAGES FOR IT.

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
Re: Salvia- 20x [Re: HyperSpace]
    #2320450 - 02/10/04 02:13 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

it is hard to smoke dmt and salvia regulary imo you know?

even you had a nice trip it is hard to resist.so i think best is give you some time before your next trip on these stuff.that's what i do anyway.

also i take shrooms once a mounth

--------------------
lucidal expansion

OfflineMushaholic
Stranger
    #2327718 - 02/12/04 04:22 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

When I smoked Salvia I first tried jsut one hit by myself and I left my glass bong sitting on my bed and ran into my living room, stubbed my toe, ran downstairs and tried to tell my dad how it felt. It felt like my body would spin until it hit my nose then would snap back to normal. Thats the only way I could describe it. When I went back upstairs my bong was sitting on a shelf...

Later I smoked a bunch with my friend and could only take 3 hits before I was fuckkked. It felt like a baby circus train was spinning around my room. Later we smoked some sitting on lawn shairs looking up at the stars in my backyard and i saw a huge face in the sky. You cant really describe how salvia feels or what you see (just like most mushrom trips ive had) but i think it is a worthwhile drug, i jsut wouldnt smoke it all the time.

Offlinetemperance
ma[ybe]gician

Loc: southern ca
Re: Salvia- 20x [Re: Mushaholic]
    #2327887 - 02/12/04 05:28 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

So no one here would recommend the dark room technique for salvia? Nature is better?

I have a bunch of 5x and 10x. I tried the 10x a couple of times and nothing really happened. Well, not nothing. I just felt really stoned, which was cool but not what I'd anticipated. I used a bong and took fat rips that I held in for 30 seconds. Maybe I didn't take enough rips?

Also, what about chewing on the salvia for 15-30 minutes? Isn't that supposed to work? I'd really like to get something out of this tool.

--------------------
It may be best to not take anything I say too seriously because I surely don't. Anything I say may be subject to revision at any time by any person, place, thing, or catastrophic event. And please don't call me Shirley.

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia- 20x [Re: temperance]
    #2328614 - 02/12/04 09:21 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I was just with some people who were smoking it today, and I think there are certain people for whatever reason breakthrough really intense on salvia, and others who get nothing more than mild "stoning" effects as you described. My friend told me after smoking a full bowl of 10x (i'd be in hyperspace) that he just felt really stoned.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale