Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Holy crap, my GF wants to smoke weed with me [Re: Blazer420] * 1
    #23149679 - 04/24/16 09:31 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

So heres what happened last nite...

She gets out of the shower and descides she wants to try snoke again. Im in disbelief, but take her word. I go to my car and grab my Blueberry Pie, a lighter and my bong.

I bring it all inside, and i rinse my bong, fill it with ice, and a lil water. Then i bring it in front of her and say "Heres your piece" and break off a pea-sized amount of bud. She says it looks like a lot, so i tear some leaves off. She says still too much. So i make it match head size and says "Ok". We joke about how tiny it is and that any stoner would "laugh" at this amount. I put her tiny dose to the side. Shes never used a bong so i go first, loading my marble-sized weed into bowl, i teach her how to use it :bongload:

I take a rip, and exhale in the other direction. This stuff tastes so good and is quite powerful from just the first toke. After 5 minutes, im quite stoned, feeling reeeaal good, relaxed and sort tripped out. Then i start to notice my GF has reddish eyes and is talking kinda goofy. I realisex i hot boxed her in the living room :lol: Shes giggling at some pretty silly stuff. That was a great sign of a great nite.

After us talking, she wanted to hit the bong, so i empty my bowl out and put in her tiny piece. Shes still scared but i sit by her side with my arm around her as if shes going into surgery or something. I tell her that if shes has an awful experience tonight, i will never pressure her again into smoking weed no more. And if she did want to try again, i would let her tell me when shes ready and not when i want her her. She agreed to my plan of not pressuring her into smoking weed in the future. She picks up the bong and tries but forgets to suck in air thru the piece. Shes still a little afraid to try, so i tell her. "It feels very loving. Certain strains can feel like that, just like certain shrooms can feel like that. Think about what love feels like before hitting". She takes my advice and tries again and hits the bong! :eek: The tiny piece almost didnt even light, but i saw it cherry on one side. She takes a legit hit and exhales into my face, blowing light colored smoke. It was quite the sight.

And that was her hit, she put the bong down and we started talking. She brought up an interesting old memory of going to a "cleansing retreat" for a few weeks where she ate only sprouted food grown there, did yoga everyday, and meditated every day. Then she told me she reached a point where her body felt like it was "beaming with light" :mushrooms2: That was cool. But she said it made her uncomfotable as she felt insecure from all the "attention" she was getting from radiating light. Kinda weird, but i understand the concept. Then she told me this feeling of being perfectly clean, lightweight and beaming with light faded over time as she probably got used it.

That was pretty trippy, cause she just told me thta out of the blue. After her story, she asked me if i was done with the bong. I pick it up and finish her tiny bit. There was a small amount of green left. I out the bong away then i sit on the chair next to her, listening to reggae. Then we started to have a bonding experience which was very special. We talked about the night we met each other and how i felt about her when i first met her. We exchanged some heart-felt I Love Yous and held each others hands while smiling at each other :heart: Its was special :grin:

While she opened up about her deep toughts, i came off a little blank in thought. Nothing was coming to mind that was real deep. But we continued to listen to music, found out about this artist named Lion D, man his music is good! Rub-a-dub style, in a more modern way. Awesome music that i cant understand the lyrics haha. Then i had to go to the store and pick up some Tampons as she ran out and needed some that night.

Before i left for the store, she told me she could kinda feel the edge of paranoia, and could also feel "thinking"on the left side of her brain :eek: Never heard that one before :awesome: She then told me about her old experiences with weed and how she had lots of racing thoughts, paranoid thougths and feeling out of control, thinking wise. I told her there are two main kinds of strains of Cannabis, Sativa and Indica and what she was describing was likely a Sativa and those effects are common to Sativa. Indicas have a more relaxed, stoney, chill effect to them. I taught her about the sepcies of Cannabis and went to the store.

Went to the store, had a funny moment at the check out line where i wanted to say "Those Tampons are for me, i had a sex change" :lol: Never said it but wanted to. Then the counter girl told me how tampons can be used for nose bleeds. Clever.

Got home and my GF was getting ready for bed. She seemed fine by herself and wasnt freaking out or nothing. Good sign.

Before going to bed, i offer my GF some white coconute chocolate made by Lindt. Holy crap, this chocolate is excellent! Like hand crafted good. Best white chocolate Ive ever had. So smooth and delicious.

I get ready for bed and after we bothed laid in bed, i fucked up. She was tired, about to fall asleep, and i was still stimulated from the weed, i say "See u in the morning!" That was a bad idea. It woke her up. I knew it had to be the Sativa blend in the blueberry pie. She got all pissed as she does when she cant sleep. So i tell her i will massage her to help her sleep. I massage her legs and feet and she eventually falls asleep some 30mins later or so. Whew.

I cant fall asleep, still too wired but i have all these interesting CEVs and odd but entertaining body effects like im moving in space in a repeating pattern sense. Almost like radiating energy and feeling like my bodhy is going with it. Entertaining but cant sleep. I finally fall asleep and we sleep the nite away.

I would say it went near perfectly. She didnt get paranoid, she was laughing and reliving some good memories, no real bad side effects, it was all good. Wish i could of spent more time with her instead of the store, but she needed those Tampons ASAP.

I hope to try this with her again. Since i told her "if want to try it again, i will let you tell me you want to, no pressure from me", i will have to hold up to my promise.

I highly recommend this to anyone who has a GF that is afraid to try weed :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag