Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: Shroomism]
    #2311794 - 02/07/04 01:30 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

No offense, Shroomism, but it seems like you're making too many assumptions there. It seems logical, but maybe too bold to claim you know, eh?

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: Viaggio]
    #2311803 - 02/07/04 01:32 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I'm an alien, I'm supposed to know these things.

--------------------

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

#2311815 - 02/07/04 01:34 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Uh...oh no  :shiftyeyes:

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
    #2312107 - 02/07/04 03:13 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

viaggio -

Explaining the science of astronomy to an ant would be very difficult - and provided the ant could speak, he might say "where on earth did you dream up this stuff?"

The astronomer knows this because his perception allows him to pierce into the reality of astronomy.

Shroomism knows what he knows because his perception has allowed him to see the reality of what he speaks of, my friend. I don't think he'd compile this thread out of ignorance, nor does it appear so!

He is also not asking you to blindly trust in him either, so worse comes to worse, if you don't understand or agree with it, just don't let it effect your consciousness right now!

Best of wishes -
Dayna "supermarket"

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: tekramrepus]
    #2312135 - 02/07/04 03:35 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I understand your analogy and I don't interpret it as insult (though it easily could have been). Sigh...I have an open mind, but sometimes it's hard to understand others' perspectives. Claiming to be an alien is such a bold thing...it's very easy to seriously discredit someone's reputation after that.

Shroomism, how did you understand your identity to be this way?

--------------------

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
    #2312252 - 02/07/04 04:21 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

thank you for understanding my words and not getting upset by them, to me that is something these message boards often lack, the ability to except other possibilities , and to not get angered by other's words :smile:

I definately meant no insult, i was just trying to form a connection through words, which can be very difficult!

much love,
supermarket

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
    #2312453 - 02/07/04 05:41 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Shroomism, are you familiar with the whole Annunaki story??

--------------------

Offlinenubious
1up on the rest

Loc: Canada
    #2312479 - 02/07/04 05:52 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

So lets say man continue's his global destruction and everything stays the same save one thing: out of solar system travel.. Should we expect aliens to be landing left right & centre all over the place dropping crop circles and teaching the harm in our ways? I for one don't have the patients for the rest.. of course I don't; I'm 21 and want results yesterday... I wanna see shit go down before the end of my run, but things just aren't looking too promising...

--------------------
No one knows the worth of innocence till he knows it is gone forever, and that money can't buy it back. Not the saint, but the sinner that repenteth, is he to whom the full length and breadth, and height and depth, of life's meaning is revealed. Good and evil loose all objective meaning and are seen as equally necessary and contrasting elements in the masterpiece that is the universe.

Offlinenubious
1up on the rest

#2312600 - 02/07/04 06:34 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
I'm an alien, I'm supposed to know these things.

Ya know, I always knew that somewhere, renegade aliens were trying to spread word of what's ACTUALLY going on, but I never thought I'd be lucky enough to witness it myself.

Shroomism - PM me details to further my belief in your allogations.. I know too little, yet have seen too much.

--------------------
No one knows the worth of innocence till he knows it is gone forever, and that money can't buy it back. Not the saint, but the sinner that repenteth, is he to whom the full length and breadth, and height and depth, of life's meaning is revealed. Good and evil loose all objective meaning and are seen as equally necessary and contrasting elements in the masterpiece that is the universe.

Anonymous

#2312703 - 02/07/04 07:20 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2312988 - 02/07/04 09:24 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Well I never cared too much for reputations, they are like the double-edged sword of pre-conceived notions eh? I like to shatter and recreate the mold as much as possible. Actually, I'm a human, that believes in reincarnation and has awakened memory of past lives, I just know why I'm here. To help you guys help me help each other so that we can all embrace diversity in humanity, and we can all remember our past lives, and we can all create a planet of sovereign beings where free will is respected and upheld. Alls I'm saying is that I know I am here for a reason, and I cannot leave in the middle of the mission.. here for the long haul.

As to the Annunaki.. I am familiar with their story, yes.

--------------------

Offlineskoomaguitarist
pathetique

Loc: superfailure
    #2313030 - 02/07/04 09:42 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

i would be interested in hearing some more of the histories of the other races, or if you could throw out some links, someone, it would be awesome...

InvisibleClean
the lense
Male User Gallery

#2313059 - 02/07/04 09:54 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

shroomism, do you think "satan" is (or was) an ET?

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: Clean]
    #2313091 - 02/07/04 10:08 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

That's an interesting question... I think that Lucifer was a 6th dimensional being of light, and could appear as such to someone, yes.

skoomaguitarist...check the 'spiritual links' thread sticky

--------------------

Offlinenubious
1up on the rest

#2313231 - 02/07/04 11:18 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

My beliefs are shattered Shroomism..  You have lied to thine followers, and now have no credibility in the areas of the devine.  Well, I guess it's time to rename Shroomism to Christianity. :wink:

--------------------

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

#2313665 - 02/08/04 03:26 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
I just know why I'm here. To help you guys help me help each other so that we can all embrace diversity in humanity, and we can all remember our past lives, and we can all create a planet of sovereign beings where free will is respected and upheld. Alls I'm saying is that I know I am here for a reason, and I cannot leave in the middle of the mission.. here for the long haul.

Are you Jesus? Cuz i think we would like to know before the whole raptor thing goes down you know. :confused:

--------------------

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

#2313816 - 02/08/04 07:35 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

According to Pleiadian ideas. Time works diffrently at diffrent frequency vibrations. They state that in actuallity everything happens at once. What will happen and what allready happened is happening at the same instant. Therefore sheding light on De Ja Vu, Dreams and visions that hint at future events. In other words linear time is only a neuralogical illusion created by us in order to experience this reality the way we do. Shroomism, if you truly have this higher frequency knowledge then can you give us some insight on this.

--------------------

InvisibleClean
the lense
Male User Gallery

#2313817 - 02/08/04 07:37 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

i ask because i've been reading stories about certain people who have allegedly worshiped satan for thousands and it got me thinking that maybe those people who thought satan was talking to them and telling them what to do were actually communicating with an et.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #2313869 - 02/08/04 08:41 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

I don't understand the nature of the parallel time loop opened up by the Montauk project. Is hyperspace something accepted by the scientific community? How come what happens here has so much influence on the parallel time loop? What I'm trying to say is: why are our current time line and the parallel time so interconnected?

I do not consider myself a part of the scientific community, so I cannot answer that.

"Hyperspace" is a term sometimes used by the science community. It is usually in reference to any "space" which is outside of our normal 4-D spacetime. Imagine a soap bubble, where the skin of the bubble is a 2-D universe. All the 3-D space inside the bubble would be considered "hyperspace" to any 2-D beings existing on the skin of the bubble. They would not, and in fact could not, be perceptually aware of this 3-D space...though there are experiments they could perform to see if it is there or not.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: trendal]
    #2313879 - 02/08/04 08:53 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

"Imagine a soap bubble, where the skin of the bubble is a 2-D universe. All the 3-D space inside the bubble would be considered "hyperspace" to any 2-D beings existing on the skin of the bubble. They would not, and in fact could not, be perceptually aware of this 3-D space...though there are experiments they could perform to see if it is there or not."

If this was true, wouldn't that mean that we exist in a 2-D universe, and that the inside of the earth is this 3-D space known as hyperspace? I mean, your concept is almost a perfect analogy for what I'm describing here...

Edit: P.S. I love your avatar icon, cracks me up every time I see it.

Edited by JacquesCousteau (02/08/04 08:54 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order