Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: medicinebag]
    #2124962 - 11/20/03 11:48 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

The Urantia book is interesting, but its as long as the fuckin bible! Its really just an extension of the book of Enoch, plus it goes into the starseed/interstellar gene pool thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemedicinebag
Hunting
Loc: The land of The People
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: DoctorJ]
    #2125747 - 11/20/03 06:20 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I do like the thoughts placed here about the dimensions or degrees of consciousness. Very interesting. The truth is deeper and wider than anyone knows. We will one day find that the truth is as relative as time. Meaning, there may be more than one truth. later.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: medicinebag]
    #2211916 - 12/31/03 01:35 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

bump..so I remember to add to this when I get back this weekend

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: Shroomism]
    #2212011 - 12/31/03 02:11 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Shroomism it is my personal belief and understanding that the 'greys', the most commonly seen type of alien in abduction scenario, are the malevolent force at work here.

Your text intrigues me because I had never thought of the possibility of communication through brain wave frequencies. The one problem I have is the notion of free will. There doesn't seem to me that their are any races spreading the peace and free will message just these grey aliens that keep interfering with us!

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: Ego Death]
    #2212136 - 12/31/03 03:17 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

danoEoboy said:
There doesn't seem to me that their are any races spreading the peace and free will message just these grey aliens that keep interfering with us!

When I am laying down on my bed, and I am zoning out but still making an effort to not actually release consciousness (I've found that if I put focus towards any real thought, then it keeps me awake, and when I am ready to go to sleep, I start to say random things without really thinking about what I am saying, and I am soon asleep), it seems as though I am fully awake.

I mean, I will actually seem that I am wide awake and everything, and if I open my eyes and turn on the light, it will definitely feel as if I just woke up from a short nap.

Ja, I've been drinking, and this isn't really what I wanted to say, but I didn't want to abandon it and not post it, but anways, "seem" isn't a good word. It "seems" as though.. At any rate, tell me, why do you seem to think that there are only maleovent, alien races fucking with us?

On a side note, in this language, why do we have to double the "e" in a word to get the same sound out of that letter that you would get out of it by pronouncing it by itself? Go on, say "E". Then say "seem". What is the difference?  :grin:
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: Ego Death]
    #2212425 - 12/31/03 06:00 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

dano, you must understand that in 4th density which the 'quasi-physical' aliens reside in, there are two separate categories.. essentially the malevolent and the benevolent. Due to the rule of non-interference they may not interfere with our conscious lives directly, but through simple subconscious communication and energy transfers, there can be a profound effect. Also because of the rule, any contact between the 'aliens' and humans must first be agreed to by both parties, which occurs on the subconscious level. Then comes into play the nature of the visitation, of which the 'contactee' is fully aware based on his/her telepathic dialogue with the beings. A fear-based "call" or arrangement of meeting, will result in the contact being answered by the malevolent beings, keeping in mind that this meeting is fully acknowledged by the contactee. A love-based call will in turn be answered by love based beings.

What the negative greys are doing is allegedly an attempt at saving their dying genetics by creating hybrids of humans and themselves. They tinkered with their dna so much that it now has a fatal flaw and is rapidly destroying their race with disease. It is speculated that this reality of greys is an alternate/parallel/future earth, visiting their past to replace what was once good. In so doing, they are facing an aspect of themselves they have long forgotten.. emotion and scary white eyes.. and we are facing a possible future with pure logic and cold dark eyes. Transfiguration if you think about it.

So the greys make arrangements for people to donate some tissue, a few blood cells, and other bodily necesseties, and the people agree. Only consciously they are often unaware of this, and due to the nature of the negative grey's presence, they are often gripped with fear during the entire process, and thus cast a negative perspective on the event. When in reality it was fully agreed on, and the intention was for good. Albeit the memory of it might suggest otherwise.

The greys are the most commonly heard about for various reasons I suspect. One would be the government's dealings with them in the past, also their subtle yet deep connection to us.. probably another large reason is that our perception of what an 'alien from another planet' should look like fits them comfortably enough for us. I suppose many would be surprised to see a spaceship land and a regular looking human walked out, yet that would be common. The Zetas are visiting the Earth is massive quantity though, and I do believe they are the largest alien presence here. They come in both sides of the spectrum, you just hear about the bad experiences more often because "we tend to focus on the bad more then the good".. but the reality is that the "good" aliens far outweigh the bad.

At any rate the 'malevolent' and 'benevolent' beings both exist for a reason, and it creates a balance of progression. Negative exists to be learned from, and is the stuffs of evolution.

--------------------

OfflineScolecite
enthusiast

Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2311132 - 02/07/04 07:36 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

We are not ready for alien contact. How can we embrace an alien when we cant even embrace the humans around us.

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
    #2311442 - 02/07/04 11:42 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

This was a great post. Long but intresting enough to keep you reading. Vibration is existance. As vibation rates change in diffrent parts of space dusts and gases give birth to suns and planets. Suns and planets give birth to plants and animals. And thats where this "cossiousness" or "awareness of self" kicks in.We need food because even at the celular level of existance we demand energy. We all are able to live because of the electromagnetic and gravity field around this planet and even our "conciousness" or "awareness of self" is merely a chaotic firing of signals all over our brains. All this energy flows and feeds of each other. From the atmosphere to the Earth from the Earth our Bodies and a million other ways. IN our current density we can enxpirience this flow as Weather, Trees growing, Eating an apple. This is how we see it in this density because thats how we sensor it in the Physical level. Thats my basic opinion on physics, the existance of matter and the evolution of life.

--------------------

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: Scolecite]
    #2311452 - 02/07/04 11:45 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Scolecite said: We are not ready for alien contact. How can we embrace an alien when we cant even embrace the humans around us.

The arrival of another species would definitely act as a catalyst for human unity.

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: Viaggio]
    #2311496 - 02/07/04 12:02 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah... WAR against them

Look at how alien contact is portrayed in movies and TV. The vast majority of it is basically aliens = wanting to take over the world, so lets kill them all before they have a chance. God forbid peace-loving beings would have the capapabilities of space travel.

And that is why they are not in our daily lives. We will not embrace each other, let alone a species from a far away planet or galaxy. They are not stupid. Humanity is not ready, as the government decided for us in the 50s. So they protray aliens as evil beings who are set on world domination.. when that is just a reflection of our own darkness that we must overcome.

--------------------

Anonymous

#2311512 - 02/07/04 12:09 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: ]
    #2311527 - 02/07/04 12:12 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

michael jackson?

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: CleverName]
    #2311530 - 02/07/04 12:13 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

death, aliens, unity, peace, common sense.. etc..

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: CleverName]
    #2311537 - 02/07/04 12:17 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

#2311690 - 02/07/04 01:05 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I somewhat disagree with you, Shroomism (and yet you're still cool). I think humans could handle it, could adapt. I don't remember the exact words, but in the movie Men in Black, Tommy Lee Jones' character describes the difference between the individual and the masses. He explains how an individual has reason, compassion, etc whereas, the masses are typically stubborn, ignorant, afraid and panicy. Make sense?

I wish I could find the exact quote because the writer described it perfectly.

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: Viaggio]
    #2311702 - 02/07/04 01:08 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

yes and I would agree with that quote for the most part.. however, mass contact with aliens would be dealing with our civilization as a whole, not the individual.

--------------------

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

#2311723 - 02/07/04 01:12 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah...(if only people were more like me) oh well :smile:

--------------------

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: DoctorJ]
    #2311740 - 02/07/04 01:18 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Found it...looks like my quote was way off.

EDWARDS
Why the big secret? People are smart, they can handle it.

KAY:
A person is smart. People are dumb. Everything they've ever "known" has been proven to be wrong. A thousand years ago everybody knew as a fact, that the earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, they knew it was flat. Fifteen minutes ago, you knew we humans were alone on it. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.

--------------------

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
    #2311747 - 02/07/04 01:19 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

If the aliens were more evolved than us, then it would make sense for them to avoid contact in order not to disturb natural evolutionary course. However i belive this rule might have been broked early in human's history. Hence religion, mathematics, music and art all sprouting up around the same time period in our sentient infancy on this planet.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Alien/Human Relations, Version 2 [Re: Spokesman]
    #2311772 - 02/07/04 01:25 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

And that is exactly their stance.. per the rule of non-interference.. they are not permitted to directly interfere with the free will and reality of "Undeveloped" civilizations... undeveloped meaning a civilization that has not yet travelled outside of their own solar system, found world unity, or ascended into the 4th dimension. Until then they are only allowed to interact with individuals or groups that request the contact, and even then they cannot interfere with that individual's sense of self and reality.. their contact is limited to subconscious interaction, mostly in the dream or trance states.

This rule exists because free will was severely interefered with in the past, and it made for lots of bad things. So they put this rule in place to ensure that a civilization must be at a certain level of spiritual maturity before they can make themselves known on a global level. For several reasons... one being they don't want to be worshipped as gods..like in the past... two being 'evil' aliens can't enslave a race that thinks they are gods. etc..

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order