Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineScolecite
enthusiast

Pyramids were built by extraterrestrials!
    #2311129 - 02/07/04 07:32 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

The original pyramids at Giza were built by a more intelligent species than ourselves.

The pyramids were then COPIED by the egyptians, using slave labor and using technology much less advanced. Thats why the ancient REAL pyramids still stand today (the 3 Main ones at GIza that copy Orions belt star chart), and the lesser pyramids remain in ruins using our human technology.

There a list a mile long showin that humans didnt build the pyramids. (For instance the Unknown substance that was used between the stones on ONLY the Great Pyramids, is harder than the stones themselves and has yet to be identified, and You cant fit a buisness card between the stones of the Great Pyramid but one slips easily into the lesser pyramids, obviously built by man) But the catch is they copied the pyramids when they settled the nile. And this is a big catch. Its a simple shift in understanding and it accounts for all the evidence that the egyptians DID build the pyramids at one time. But not the Great Pyramids.

Just think of how awesome the great pyramid would be if all the limestone coverings werent stolen by thieves. It would probably look new even today. So you and I have never even seen the Great Pyramid in its glory. Likewise anyother pyramids were never build using limestone covering. Strange that the earth made pyramids are all without the limestone covering. Why? Becuase it wasnt there when the Egyptians settled that area so they were just copying what they saw.

And now for those that know what they are talking about, an interesting fact.

The Great Pyramid of Egypt, was supposed to be built by the Fourth Dynasty Pharaoh Khufu around 2550 BC. Gooogle it if you have to. But its the Pyramids everyone knows.

However the crumbling ruin of the nearby Pyramid of Sahure Is hardly a grand spectacle anymore. Its was supposed to be erected by a Fifth Dynasty Pharaoh who regned around 2450 BC. Google that too.

Note the difference in the pyramids, supposedly the Pyramid of Sahure was built AFTER the Great Pyramid. As well as many other pyramids that were built AFTER the Great Pyramid that are now in ruins.

Discovery did a lame show on how they Pharaoh's Practiced on pyramids before the great one, but thier dates are completely flawed of course going by what 'conventional' egyptologists think.

You see a difference? HOw is it possible to account for such a spectacular decline in building standards and enineering expertise in a period of barely a century?

?????

~later~

Edited by Scolecite (02/07/04 12:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAsco
Explorer of theMind

Loc: Montreal
Re: Pyramids were built by extraterrestrials! [Re: Scolecite]
    #2311139 - 02/07/04 07:45 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Any sources on what you advance?

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #2311223 - 02/07/04 08:59 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Those "lesser pyramids" were all built before the three Great Pyramids were built.

The reason they are not still in good condition is because the Egyptians had not yet perfected their building techniques for the pyramid. Some of them had too steep of an incline resulting in the outer layers simply sliding away.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Pyramids were built by extraterrestrials! [Re: trendal]
    #2311248 - 02/07/04 09:23 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I must respectfully disagree.

So in a century they completely mastered their shitty building techniques and built pyramids 5,000 times better and bigger with 100% accuracy and the same technology?

Also, I would be interested in learning how the Egyptians cut the granite, since metals that could cut through granite and limestone with such precision, were not in use yet (according to history). Copper was the hardest metal the egyptians used...and that will melt like butter on limestone. Surely not even close to sufficient for cutting out millions of blocks, with complete and total precision eh? Even our modern tools cannot reproduce what is accomplished on the great pyramids, people like to say that we can, but it we can...why haven't we? All I've seen is diagrams and computer animations = not real.

And how they shipped those hundreds of thousands of tons of blocks, 50 miles upstream.

that is just the very tip of the iceberg. It is highly improbable that the Egyptians built the great pyramids, according to all logic, history, and rational thinking. I know it makes us comfortable to think that this ancient civilization built them, but they simply found them. are you saying they built the Sphinx too? (which, by the way, is estimated to be thousands of years older then all the pyramids, and is agreed to have been underwater for an extended period of time.) ...but still employs the same building techniques, materials, and is facing the pyramids, as if guarding them.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: Pyramids were built by extraterrestrials! [Re: Shroomism]
    #2311280 - 02/07/04 10:02 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Well I'm not sure about the head of the Sphinx...but I think the Egyptians did quarry out the body. I've heard several theories about the Egyptians finding the head already built, and then carving out the rest of the body.

If you look at the spinx, it's pretty obvious that the head and body were built at two different times, using two entirely different methods of construction.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
    #2311283 - 02/07/04 10:04 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Even our modern tools cannot reproduce what is accomplished on the great pyramids, people like to say that we can, but it we can...why haven't we?

i think we could if we wanted to, but the labor and expense would be enormous

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2311293 - 02/07/04 10:13 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Time to bust out with the raw facts:

Theories suggest the Egyptians built these pyramids, but this asks us how Egyptians hauled 20 ton stones and placed them perfectly Hundreds Of Feet high (145.75 m, 481 ft high).. Some suggest they built a ramp with stones that went from the ground to the top.

The flaw in that theory is that It would take more rocks to build the ramp than it would to build the Pyramid. When the Pyramid was done, where did these rocks go?

Another question is How did they move these rocks.. Experts that insist Egyptians built the Pyramid suggest, Trees were cut down and smoothed off, and were used as giant rollers under these 20 ton rocks. If you would roll a 20 ton rock on 5 trees, on sand.. The tree would be too worn down and awkward to haul another, so these logs would be replaced every Stone. Due to the fact there are over 100,000 stones that make up the pyramid, you would need an excess of a half million trees..

Problem with this theory is the lack of trees in that area. Egypt grows some Date Trees, that's about it. And they certainly wouldn't cut down all their date trees, for dates are one of the main foods in EGYPT, and trees are desperately needed for shade

What about the fact that although the Egyptians kept very careful records about everything they ever did; every king they had, every war they fought, and every structure they built, yet there were no records of them ever having built the great pyramids? Ancient hieroglyphics have detailed writings of farming, giving birth, Pharaoh worship, Hunting, Building Structures, etc, BUT the Building Of The Great Pyramid Was NEVER Mentioned. Don't you think they would have jotted down a note or two.. on such a vast technological wonder? Just a freak coincidence? Well there's tons of them.. which makes me think they are not a coincidence, or freaky at all.

If it took 10,000 workers per month over a 20 year span to build the Pyramid like experts suggest, There wouldn't be enough people (or food for that matter) in a 500 mile radius to make this possible.

Actually, ancient Egyptian writing often talk of beings from the sky, the sky opening and bright lights coming down to teach them technology and give them wisdom.

Why, if the pyramids were "tombs" were there no mummys found in them? And what about the alien fungus found in the king's chamber that had never been known on Earth?

That's enough for now I suppose. That's the beginning of the list.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Pyramids were built by extraterrestrials! [Re: CleverName]
    #2311305 - 02/07/04 10:22 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CleverName said:
Even our modern tools cannot reproduce what is accomplished on the great pyramids, people like to say that we can, but it we can...why haven't we?

i think we could if we wanted to, but the labor and expense would be enormous

A group of modern scientists did attempt to replicate one, using modern tools and technology. After 100 some days, succeeded in building one about 1/40th the size, however, the mathematical formulas were not at all accurate like the great pyramids, the blocks were not cut right, the construction was far, far, far inferior. The egyptians didn't even have the wheel yet  :crazy:

--------------------

OfflineCleverName

#2311312 - 02/07/04 10:25 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

i love you, man :grin:

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Pyramids were built by extraterrestrials! [Re: CleverName]
    #2311318 - 02/07/04 10:28 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Like I said, that's the beginning of the list. There is tons more where that came from. Many will stand by to their last breath that the Egyptians built the pyramids, but the evidence suggests that is not the case AT ALL. There is no proof, whatsoever, that the Egyptians built the pyramids, only speculation and hopefullness. In fact most of the evidence says the exact opposite, the egyptians could not have built them, and neither can we.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Pyramids were built by extraterrestrials! [Re: trendal]
    #2311324 - 02/07/04 10:31 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

trendal said:
Well I'm not sure about the head of the Sphinx...but I think the Egyptians did quarry out the body. I've heard several theories about the Egyptians finding the head already built, and then carving out the rest of the body.

If you look at the spinx, it's pretty obvious that the head and body were built at two different times, using two entirely different methods of construction.

I don't know.. I can't say for sure... one thing experts agree on though, is that the Sphinx has water marks under it's head, as if that part was underwater for several thousand years. amphibious egyptians? who knows.  :nut:

--------------------

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
    #2311338 - 02/07/04 10:41 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Shroomism I would like to hear your understanding of what the pyramids are .  please use your own words if possible.  I dont want to hear something I've heard before.  I want your raw mental picture of what those things are supposed to be.  I think that is a far more interesting story than how they were built :wink:

As for the sphinx, Its like 12 thousand years old if its a day.  I'm not sure if it was ever underwater, but I do believe its origional environment was rainforest.  I also think the original head was that of a lion.  Some egotistical Egyptian pharoh had it changed, but I dont think it was the first time.  I distinctly remember it had a lizard-like head at one time.  Of course, my memories could be hallucinations :smile:  But any geologist whose done his homework  will tell you that the water damage to the Sphinx is not appropriate for its supposed age and environment.  Most agree that the Spinx has to have predated the desert its in. 

As I said before I dont really care how the pyramids were built, but I think it can be safely assumed that they were not tombs.

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

#2311345 - 02/07/04 10:46 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Wow...sounds kinda spooky, but cool  :ooo:

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Pyramids were built by extraterrestrials! [Re: DoctorJ]
    #2311349 - 02/07/04 10:49 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

My personal view in what the pyramids functions were, is that they were used as an ascension chambers. As well as history of the Earth, and encoding all sorts of universal and Earthly wisdom. There is a lot that goes into this, such as the 2, 12 year initiation schools of thoth...in which the initiates would train their left hemiphere for 12 years, and then the right for 12 years, and then enter into the pyramids for a three day period to ascend. I believe the Egyptians did this, but build them? nah not even close.

--------------------

Anonymous

#2311355 - 02/07/04 10:56 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Pyramids were built by extraterrestrials! [Re: ]
    #2311363 - 02/07/04 11:03 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

yes I have..

I am also extremely passionate about this subject, in case you couldn't tell
I believe I have lived past lives there

You are right that the truth is we simply don't know. But many egos are adament that the Egyptians built them, even if the evidence suggests otherwise. Modern Egypt and Egyptologists clings to this dogma like a last breath. Pride often gets in the way of rational thinking.

--------------------

Anonymous

#2311394 - 02/07/04 11:20 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
    #2311457 - 02/07/04 11:47 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

The human race hasn't even existed for a QUARTER of the total time that the Dinosaurs and other prehistoric ancient creatures inhabited on this planet.

And look how far we've come today.

Species and Creatures that lived before us had far more plenty time to evolve than we have so far.
Is it too far fetched to concieve that perhaps there was a species that evolved even far more than we did during the pre-historic times that Dinosaurs roamed, and so on?

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Pyramids were built by extraterrestrials! [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #2311483 - 02/07/04 11:57 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

They probably did, and then left the Earth.

--------------------

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
    #2311488 - 02/07/04 11:59 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Due to catastrophic earth bombing a la` Comets and shtuff...

Maybe they're the ones in the UFOs we see around these days.

Maybe they've already mastered inter-dimensional travel.

Maybe...they feel ridiculed by Barney the Dinosaur.

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2311501 - 02/07/04 12:04 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Maybe they are just observing their experiment gone horribly, horribly wrong :wink:

--------------------

OfflineScolecite
enthusiast

#2311505 - 02/07/04 12:05 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

BUILT 1st

Built aprox 100 years LATER

Unless the egyptians all got amnesia, there is somthing amiss....

Its plain as day to me, they were just trying to copy the pyramids that already existed long before the Egyptians got there. It explains for the quarrys that were mined for stone, it explains alot of things.

Anonymous

#2311508 - 02/07/04 12:06 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

Loc: Within the Realm of Imagi...
    #2311628 - 02/07/04 12:48 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

is facing the pyramids, as if guarding them.

This point is concerning the Sphinx.

This is a very interesting point.

As evidence, my interpretation of this is as follows:

Travelling within chaos is a risky affair. It would be unwise to do so without protection.

If it is true that the presence of the Sphinx manifested first, then it tells me that the traveller moves in the presence of guardians, and that, these guardians come to an area first and provide a 'safe' environment before the traveller gets there.

IF the reflection of guardians came after, then it means to me that, they are watching the traveller's back.

However, I believe that it is more accurate, concerning traveller/ guardian relationships, to include the concept of being surrounded by guardians. I would consider that the safest method of travel.

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

OfflineCleverName

Re: Pyramids were built by extraterrestrials! [Re: Deiymiyan]
    #2311664 - 02/07/04 12:58 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

i thought it all had to do with the golden ratio and sacred geometry

--------------------

this is the purpose

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2311736 - 02/07/04 01:16 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

This "theory" was first proposed by Erich Von Daniken in his book "Chariots of the Gods." Too bad he was a fraud and a con artist.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2311739 - 02/07/04 01:17 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Scolecite said:
BUILT 1st

Built aprox 100 years LATER

Unless the egyptians all got amnesia, there is somthing amiss....

I believe that something is your sources.

--------------------

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

Re: Pyramids were built by extraterrestrials! [Re: silversoul7]
    #2311755 - 02/07/04 01:21 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Slightly off topic, but I think Stargate was one of the best movies linking the pyramids to extra-terrestrials.

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

OfflineScolecite
enthusiast

Re: Pyramids were built by extraterrestrials! [Re: silversoul7]
    #2311786 - 02/07/04 01:30 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
This "theory" was first proposed by Erich Von Daniken in his book "Chariots of the Gods." Too bad he was a fraud and a con artist.

Can you explain how he was a con artist?

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2311863 - 02/07/04 01:47 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Scolecite said:
Quote:

silversoul7 said:

Can you explain how he was a con artist?

link
and another one

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale